post #17311 of 17330 Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 145
[quote=lordxar5;26134498]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmorgan View Post

Ever play an imerssive game with high threat levels? Its stressful lol Great game but there are times when your just fkd and you know it.
Yup exactly. To say more would potentially ruin the experience for chmorgan and a true gamer never does that intentionally to another

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post
Yeah, I know it's not THAT big of a deal, but I hate it as well seeing my name there. lol
Anyways, I'll look into those option when I get back home.
Thanks
Just go with Max Headroom (or any other obscure character you can think of from print, music, tv or film) then share your name with everyone and keep'em guessing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17312 of 17330 Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 373
Yea I wanted to say some key words but thought better of it. Oddly the more I thought about it the more I want it so I think I'm buying it digitally tonight lol
post #17313 of 17330 Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 89
I couldn't find the original post but just a reminder that the Guardians of The Galaxy table was released for Zen Pinball 2 today for $2.99

Good table, enjoying it so far, especially in 3D.

Whoever it was that gave us the original head's up, thanks!
post #17314 of 17330 Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Yeah ZP2 in 3D is pretty cool ish!

Quick question on your display do you play with the 3D depth slider/adjustment at all to get an image with less crosstalk?
post #17315 of 17330 Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
The Last of Us. As exhausting as it was to play last time (I only made it a quarter way through before the PS4 version was rumored), I've never looked forward to a game as much as this one. I was pretty stoked when I saw it arrive today.

Sound and picture settings optimized, ready to go. I'll post my thoughts later. If anyone has questions, let me know!
post #17316 of 17330 Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior980 View Post
The Last of Us. As exhausting as it was to play last time (I only made it a quarter way through before the PS4 version was rumored), I've never looked forward to a game as much as this one. I was pretty stoked when I saw it arrive today.

Sound and picture settings optimized, ready to go. I'll post my thoughts later. If anyone has questions, let me know!
Just started playing myself. Looking forward to the game everyone has talked about.
post #17317 of 17330 Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post
Finally got my PS4,..I hooked it up just fine.
One thing that bothers me a little, it shows my Real Name. Even though I didn't check anyone to see my real name but in my main menu it shows it.
Is that normal?

Sorry for the newbie question.
No newbie Qs around here . Very nice helpful group.

You can turn it off, under privacy or account; one of the first two in settings. If you dont set it to share with friends only you see it.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
post #17318 of 17330 Old Today, 06:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epyon415 View Post
No newbie Qs around here . Very nice helpful group.

You can turn it off, under privacy or account; one of the first two in settings. If you dont set it to share with friends only you see it.

Thanks,

I did change my name anyways;
First name: max last name: dam lol.

Anyways, Now that I have my shiny new PS4, I needed to get a game.
I realize that all the games that I want aren't out yet. (bloodborne, Alien, fifa 15, COD AW to name a few.
All these games out like Watchdogs, Infamous Second son, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Killzone,....none appealed me. Last Of US, like I mentioned in another thread, I've played this game more than 15 times and platinum that one. Don't feel like replaying it.
Big fifa player here and fifa15 will be out on September. No need to buy 14 cause I already own it on PS3.
So I pulled the trigger on COD Ghost (digital download). At least I know that one and I still enjoy the mp to keep me entertained till fifa 15 is out.
Ohh and one more thing, COD Ghost is 32gb...but it downloaded pretty fast, overnight, even with my slow connection (5mb). With my PS3 took the same amount of time for a 12gb game.

Last edited by MaxDam77; Today at 06:43 AM.
post #17319 of 17330 Old Today, 08:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 327
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...eup/#sf3929779

PS Plus: Preview August’s Free Game Lineup

"This month our PlayStation Plus members will receive two games free the day they release on PlayStation Store — Road Not Taken on PS4 and Metrico on PS Vita. In addition to these titles, members will receive other popular games like Fez on PS4, Crysis 3 and Proteus on PS3 and Dragon’s Crown on PS Vita.

PS4 owners can enjoy two puzzle games with very different mechanics. First up, there’s Road Not Taken, where you’ll aim to strategically maneuver through a forest as efficiently as possible with only a limited amount of stamina, all while saving lost children. Then you can don a fancy hat in Fez, as you jump around pixelated 2D levels housed in a 3D world. Shift your view of the landscape with the hit of a button and journey to find the pieces of a Hexahedron.

On PlayStation 3, Crysis 3 offers the sandbox first-person shooter world that made the franchise famous and there’s a new toy to play with – the Predator Bow. If you enjoy multiplayer, there’s a new mode here called Hunter where two players are pitted against a team of CELL agents with the goal of slowly turning all of them into fellow Hunters.

Then, there’s the soothing experience of Proteus, where you’ll explore procedurally generated islands with a dynamic soundtrack.

Finally, PlayStation Vita owners will get their hands on the highly-anticipated puzzle-platformer Metrico and critically-acclaimed action RPG Dragon’s Crown. Traverse a world filled with infographics in Metrico, but don’t be fooled by the clean presentation – proceeding through these charts isn’t as straightforward as it might seem. Invite up to three friends to join you in the dungeons of Dragon’s Crown, and thanks to Cross-Play you can even go adventuring with your buddies who have PS3s."

PS4

Road Not Taken
Fez

PS3

Crysis 3
Proteus

Vita

Metrico
Dragon's Crown
freemeat likes this.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #17320 of 17330 Old Today, 09:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 526
Nice, I enjoyed the demo of Fez and really like the music as well. I'll probably download Crysis 3 on the PS3 but didn't really like the 2nd one from what I've played of it.

I wish Dragon's Crown was for PS3/PS4. I enjoyed what I played even though I sold it since it wasn't appropriate to play with my kids. I could play it solo. A shame the art style on the women is so crappy and inappropriate. The rest of it is good looking and it plays well.
post #17321 of 17330 Old Today, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 85
After playing Tomb Raider and now TLoU on PS4 I am not sure I can go back to PS3 for an FPS or TPS... I will probably grab Proteus to see what it is about along with the PS4 games though.
freemeat likes this.
post #17322 of 17330 Old Today, 09:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 649
bought fez on 360 a while back.. it is a good game... be sure you download it..
post #17323 of 17330 Old Today, 09:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
After playing Tomb Raider and now TLoU on PS4 I am not sure I can go back to PS3 for an FPS or TPS... I will probably grab Proteus to see what it is about along with the PS4 games though.

That's the other problem. I keep downloading all the PS+ items for the PS3 plus the games I have that I have and probably never will complete now. Only a tiny few PS3 games I still play due to the PS4. Long backlog that I may never get back to or even start and it keeps growing thanks to PS+.
post #17324 of 17330 Old Today, 09:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 85
This fall looks pretty light for me with regards to AAA PS4 releases. Only one I can think of off-hand that I am really looking forward to is Drive Club. (Maybe that other racing title if Drive Club isn't as good as I think it will be). So I think I'm going to have some quality time for PS3 gaming this fall and through to next year. I don't see buying anything for PS3 ever again though, with PS+ I am already drowning in free stuff that I want to play.
post #17325 of 17330 Old Today, 09:51 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemeat View Post
That's the other problem. I keep downloading all the PS+ items for the PS3 plus the games I have that I have and probably never will complete now. Only a tiny few PS3 games I still play due to the PS4. Long backlog that I may never get back to or even start and it keeps growing thanks to PS+.
First World Problems!
freemeat likes this.

Warning: I make a lot of mistakes but occasionally I learn from them!
post #17326 of 17330 Old Today, 09:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 1352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post

Trust me, there's nothing the ps4 could do for proteus that the ps3 can't. That game could probably run on an Atari 2600.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
post #17327 of 17330 Old Today, 09:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemeat View Post
Nice, I enjoyed the demo of Fez and really like the music as well. I'll probably download Crysis 3 on the PS3 but didn't really like the 2nd one from what I've played of it.

I wish Dragon's Crown was for PS3/PS4. I enjoyed what I played even though I sold it since it wasn't appropriate to play with my kids. I could play it solo. A shame the art style on the women is so crappy and inappropriate. The rest of it is good looking and it plays well.
Dragon's Crown is for PS3 as well in this month's Plus, but it plays significantly better on the Vita because of the touch screen controls. I regret buying the PS3 version digitally after starting on the Vita version. The 1080p graphics (yes, 1080p on PS3) look fantastic, however.

Fez and Proteus are all multi-platform crossbuy.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...e-game-lineup/
freemeat likes this.
post #17328 of 17330 Old Today, 09:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Really good week for me: 3D and Fez (I've almost bought this numerous times)!
post #17329 of 17330 Old Today, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
Dragon's Crown is for PS3 as well in this month's Plus, but it plays significantly better on the Vita because of the touch screen controls. I regret buying the PS3 version digitally after starting on the Vita version. The 1080p graphics (yes, 1080p on PS3) look fantastic, however.

Fez and Proteus are all multi-platform crossbuy.

Oh good, thanks!

I don't have a Vita, though I have been tempted a few times to get one for the remote play aspect while my kids use the 65", of course I'd want to make them use the remote play while I hog the big screen. Older boy mostly wants to play iPad stuff anyways.
post #17330 of 17330 Old Today, 10:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation 4 Games , Playstation 4 Camera , Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller , Playstation 3 160gb System , Sony , Playstation 4 Console
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page