post #19171 of 19177 Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroadus View Post
At least in FC4 you can fly a buzzer and land it on the top of the bell tower and fly off when done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol yeah, once I realized that I knocked out like every tower in the course of an hour. It's ridiculous how that game allows you to break it...the highest signature weapon is only a few hundred thousand but is a full auto death machine with a gigantic mag of one hit kill bullets.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19172 of 19177 Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
Lol yeah, once I realized that I knocked out like every tower in the course of an hour. It's ridiculous how that game allows you to break it...the highest signature weapon is only a few hundred thousand but is a full auto death machine with a gigantic mag of one hit kill bullets.

Which gun? I've gone all through the main story, have each weapon bag, liberated each tower, post and fortress and I'm only 60% of the way through. Crazy long game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #19173 of 19177 Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Speaking of climbing stuff, I'm enjoying Dying Light. Pretty cool so far.

Psn: memnoch1010
Xbox live: meadoch
post #19174 of 19177 Old Today, 07:48 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
Yea once I unlocked the grenade launcher encounters with any enemies became so much easier. The formula is obviously the same at Far Cry 3 but I think the big difference between the two is that I felt the story in Far Cry 3 was more interesting. I wanted to see how it ended and save my friends. Plus you had Vaas who was a great nemesis.

Far Cry 4's game play is the same at 3's but the story is lacking. I don't really care about the Golden Path. It's supposed to be in your heritage but if it's so important to your family why didn't anybody in your family ever mention it. You only find out about it when you go to dispose of your mother. Then you are faced with stopping one group of drug runners to help the Golden Path lady who wants to...wait for it....run drugs. It's fun exploring but the take outpost, climb tower, shoot at a damn eagle gets a bit old.

PSN ID: Budracin8808

XBOX Live Gamertag: budracin88
post #19175 of 19177 Unread Today, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 51
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pla.../1100-6424957/

Quote:
Sony has elevated the PlayStation Network as the catch-all brand for its entertainment going forward, from movies to music, TV, and games.

The company-wide changes were announced along with "PlayStation Music"--a new Spotify-powered music service for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Xperia phones and tablets. This will replace Music Unlimited.

PlayStation Network's suite of services going forward are:

PlayStation Store: the online merchant for games on PS3, PS4, and PlayStation Vita.
PlayStation Plus: the membership subscription service that offers discounts, free games, and online multiplayer.
PlayStation Video: the buy-or-rent service replacing Video Unlimited, offering some 200,000 movies and TV shows across PlayStation platforms, Sony devices, and PCs
PlayStation Music: the Spotify-powered music streaming service coming this spring.
PlayStation Now: The game streaming service that brings legacy PlayStation games to consoles and Sony devices, and select Samsung Smart TVs.
PlayStation Vue: the new, cloud-based TV service for PS4 and PS3 owners, combining live TV with select network partners with on-demand and catch-up TV content. (This service is expected to launch in the first quarter of 2015).
"We are very excited to offer our wide array of network services including games, TV, videos and music, under the PlayStation brand," said Andrew House, group chief executive of the PlayStation business.

"We look forward to bringing even more compelling experiences, and an unparalleled breadth and quality of digital entertainment services and content to our customers."

Sony added that its monthly active users of PlayStation Network and Sony Entertainment Network together had exceeded 64 million as of December 2014.
post #19176 of 19177 Unread Today, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Yep, love the hand held grenade launcher and shot gun.
post #19177 of 19177 Unread Today, 10:21 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budracin8 View Post
Yea once I unlocked the grenade launcher encounters with any enemies became so much easier. The formula is obviously the same at Far Cry 3 but I think the big difference between the two is that I felt the story in Far Cry 3 was more interesting. I wanted to see how it ended and save my friends. Plus you had Vaas who was a great nemesis.

Far Cry 4's game play is the same at 3's but the story is lacking. I don't really care about the Golden Path. It's supposed to be in your heritage but if it's so important to your family why didn't anybody in your family ever mention it. You only find out about it when you go to dispose of your mother. Then you are faced with stopping one group of drug runners to help the Golden Path lady who wants to...wait for it....run drugs. It's fun exploring but the take outpost, climb tower, shoot at a damn eagle gets a bit old.

I don't even think it's fun exploring ubisoft games. There's nothing unique to see, nothing has any personality whatsoever. That's my biggest prob with these ubisoft games, they're so dry. Like in skyrim, every town a bunch of little side stories. You can just walk around the town or the world and run across interesting, unique stuff. Everything has character. But ubisoft games are just a bunch of mindless activities. If you wander around in skyrim, you'll stumble upon a house, talk to the guy sitting outside and it might lead you on a quest to find something unique. Hell you can randomly stumble upon a rare plant that takes you on a quest across skyrim. In far cry, you'll just find another chest with a junk item in it that clogs your inventory till you sell it, to buy items you don't need because you pick up better stuff off the ground. Same thing in black flag, watch dogs, and probably the division. The openness of the world is pointless, because it's just a stretch of empty space that spans between activities. They might as well just drop the pretense and present you with a list of activities to click on and directly play.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation 3 160gb System , Playstation 4 Camera , Playstation 4 Console , Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller , Playstation 4 Games , Sony
Gear in this thread - 160gb by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page