PlayStation 4 - Page 681 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #20401 of 20406 Old 08-25-2015, 09:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Imp View Post
My bad, I totally read that wrong.

One thing that doesn't make sense to me in regards to the box. Wouldn't Sony know what model they planned on releasing with this bundle and if so, then why wouldn't they make sure to put the new SKU# on the box?

If they (GameStop) can guarantee I'll be able to get my preorder down payment back if this is in fact the old model, then I'll take my chance, but it's pretty pathetic how hard it is to get a simple piece of info like this out of them. A lot of people, including myself, are eagerly awaiting this new model system and if in fact this bundle is the new one, then they have done a poor job letting us know.

How are we to trust the word of someone from marketing like you say, if they can't even properly market their product?

*EDIT* - I stand corrected. You were right and this article touches on the box number.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/07/...eries-console/
No, I would believe their corporate offices just make the deals for bundles. Likely another department lower down would know what models/skus are going to be in the actual box.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20402 of 20406 Old 08-27-2015, 05:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I had to call Playstation Support today to get a coffin sent to me. My PS4 keeps making the ejecting disc sound when I turn it on and it will not allow a disc to be inserted. Hopefully it is a quick process. If they end up sending me a new one I think I may go ahead and upgrade the HDD since I will have to download everything again anyway.
post #20403 of 20406 Old 08-27-2015, 09:59 PM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I had to call Playstation Support today to get a coffin sent to me. My PS4 keeps making the ejecting disc sound when I turn it on and it will not allow a disc to be inserted. Hopefully it is a quick process. If they end up sending me a new one I think I may go ahead and upgrade the HDD since I will have to download everything again anyway.
Ah man, that sucks! I didnt know you were having a problem with the PS4 but I've not checked in on the forums lately. Hope you get it resolved quickly!

Speakers: Ascend CMT 340 SE Mains, 340 SE Center, CBM-170 SE Surrounds
Sub: HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-522 K
TV: 50" Panasonic Plasma (TH-50PZ77U)
Consoles: PS3 & PS4
WAF: Still happily married
post #20404 of 20406 Old 08-28-2015, 08:48 AM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Wayne View Post
Ah man, that sucks! I didnt know you were having a problem with the PS4 but I've not checked in on the forums lately. Hope you get it resolved quickly!
It hasn't been an issue since almost all my stuff is digital and I can still play those. I just wanted to get this fixed before the warranty ran out in November. It looks like I will be back on the PS3 a little bit until it gets fixed.
Ty Wayne likes this.
post #20405 of 20406 Old 08-28-2015, 12:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I've had this issue at least three times now, and the "tighten the manual eject screw" method has always fixed it. Not sure if the link below will show up - if not it's a pretty quick google search for "ps4 ejecting disk"

http://www.geek.com/games/how-to-sav...c-bug-1600574/
Ty Wayne likes this.
post #20406 of 20406 Old Today, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Does anyone have anything good to say about battlefront star wars? I just seen this game and it looks pretty good... What will it be in, 1080p 60fps? I'm not a star wars guy,but looks good enough to buy
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation 3 160gb System , Playstation 4 Camera , Playstation 4 Console , Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller , Playstation 4 Games , Sony
Gear in this thread - 160gb by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page