AVS Forum banner

Help: Question on Classic White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle

398 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Crash44 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of buying one of these today, but I'm not sure if it actually comes with any games, or simply comes with a PS+ online subscription for one year, which indirectly gives access to games, and once the subscription lapses, you lose the games.

The packaging on the box leads me to believe that I actually get to OWN and KEEP the games forever (the specific 4 games listed, Little Big Planet, Infamous 2 and two others), however the more I read, the more I am led to believe it's B.S. and just a scam - they give you the license to the games for 12 months.

Anyone know?

Thanks

#2 ·
You can download them, but if your plan ends you don't have access to free games anymore.

#3 ·
PS Plus is a subscription, so you get access to the free content only as long as your subscription lasts.

Anything you pay extra money for, like a game with a special discount for Plus members, is yours to keep period.

The bundle you're looking at doesn't have any software inside, just the PS+ 1 yr voucher, far as I can see. It's the Walmart exclusive one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.