Battlefield 4 - Page 202 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
First ... 200  201  202 203  204  ... Last
PlayStation Area > Battlefield 4
benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 09:09 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

I cranked that setting up to the max. Most people are loud and clear and some are fine. Ben is a little low and I like to hear what he has to say so I crank it up a little.

the funny thing is that my wife always thinks i am yelling, but i am trying to talk loud so everyone can hear me!

emartins's Avatar emartins 09:13 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post

the funny thing is that my wife always thinks i am yelling, but i am trying to talk loud so everyone can hear me!

My wife thinks the same also. I tell her its just the passion I have for video games.
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 09:19 AM 02-27-2014
The Elites fit snug over my ears so its hard to hear myself and I'm guessing I'm loud. Wifey says so anyway biggrin.gif
jsacevedo's Avatar jsacevedo 09:22 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

The incoming chat is lower. I noticed I had to have the game audio lower so I can hear some people. Maybe I'll just ignore them and crank up the game audio a little more. I am going to run the wire for the headset around my recliner so its never in my way. I will then velcro the Rx unit to the end table. Either that or I will make this headset my outdoor one and continue with the A50's. The A50's are easier to attend to a crying child.

She couldnt of started screaming at a worse time. Me an Lo just snuck up to steal the flag and she just started going at it. Lo got shot I am running to get the flag and back on my ATV. Lo is yelling that he got shot off, I cant talk back since I muted myself. I then had to drive one handed while trying to pick her up. I get her up, safely, to make the final turn and hit the straight away back to the our flag. It was an intense moment. I then turn and see my wife in the background just shaking her head. I told her its all OK, shes stopped crying and I capped the flag. WIN WIN for all of us.

To bad I couldnt go back and record the room. I would of loved to watch it all from that perspective.

Nice, you aren't so lazy after all.
benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 09:22 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsacevedo View Post

Nice, you aren't so lazy after all.

isn't this thread for people that play BF4?
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 09:24 AM 02-27-2014
Not to get off topic, but I do have to say I love the emblem implementation. It's fun seeing how artistic people can get and I find myself just browsing them over here:

http://emblemsbf.com/page-1/


It's also amusing when someone creative kills you and their emblem pops up in the kill cam. Makes all those BS deaths a bit less frustrating.

Too bad they only recently started working!
jsacevedo's Avatar jsacevedo 09:24 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post

isn't this thread for people that play BF4?

Ouch Ben... ouch. It's okay if you've missed my mindless ranting and swearing, but you don't have to be so mean about it.

I'm going to try and play tonight, but it won't be until after 8:30 or so.
emartins's Avatar emartins 09:28 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

Not to get off topic, but I do have to say I love the emblem implementation. It's fun seeing how artistic people can get and I find myself just browsing them over here:

http://emblemsbf.com/page-1/


It's also amusing when someone creative kills you and their emblem pops up in the kill cam. Makes all those BS deaths a bit less frustrating.

Too bad they only recently started working!


I love that site. Sometimes I load emblems just so I can see how they did certain aspects of it. I am always amazed at the creativity. Only 2 of mine are ones I created, the rest are from the site.
emartins's Avatar emartins 09:29 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

Not to get off topic, but I do have to say I love the emblem implementation. It's fun seeing how artistic people can get and I find myself just browsing them over here:

http://emblemsbf.com/page-1/


It's also amusing when someone creative kills you and their emblem pops up in the kill cam. Makes all those BS deaths a bit less frustrating.

Too bad they only recently started working!

Whats with this NOM platoon crap, you and AVSer or not
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 09:38 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Whats with this NOM platoon crap, you and AVSer or not

My first duty is to NOM unfortunately (which is mostly ex AVS'ers anyways).

AVS is my Army, but NOM is the (weekend) Rangers for me!



Still I want to help out. I found the perfect emblem for MPH / AVS Platoon:


mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 09:54 AM 02-27-2014
How do I get that one?
benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 09:59 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsacevedo View Post

Ouch Ben... ouch. It's okay if you've missed my mindless ranting and swearing, but you don't have to be so mean about it.

I'm going to try and play tonight, but it won't be until after 8:30 or so.

nice!! i should be on also..
Bytehoven's Avatar Bytehoven 10:08 AM 02-27-2014
please send me an invite - Bytehoven on BattleLog
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 10:12 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

The incoming chat is lower. I noticed I had to have the game audio lower so I can hear some people. Maybe I'll just ignore them and crank up the game audio a little more. I am going to run the wire for the headset around my recliner so its never in my way. I will then velcro the Rx unit to the end table. Either that or I will make this headset my outdoor one and continue with the A50's. The A50's are easier to attend to a crying child.

She couldnt of started screaming at a worse time. Me an Lo just snuck up to steal the flag and she just started going at it. Lo got shot I am running to get the flag and back on my ATV. Lo is yelling that he got shot off, I cant talk back since I muted myself. I then had to drive one handed while trying to pick her up. I get her up, safely, to make the final turn and hit the straight away back to the our flag. It was an intense moment. I then turn and see my wife in the background just shaking her head. I told her its all OK, shes stopped crying and I capped the flag. WIN WIN for all of us.

To bad I couldnt go back and record the room. I would of loved to watch it all from that perspective.

I had no idea you were going through all that while we were back and forth trying to cap that flag.

Yeah, add me as a member to the "Screaming Wives" club. When I first played without a headset, it was "Turn that **** down." Then I went out and bought a headset to solve that noise problem. Now it's "your ignoring and blocking me out". Basically, a no-win situation. Oh and I also get the "your screaming" when I play too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

@lodolfan


I think that hole we made in the wall way up in the map was key. Need to that more often. With a beacon and maybe put up a spare jeep somewhere also. This way if we die we have another jeep closer.

That call you made about destroying the wall far away from the action was clutch. I agree, spawn beacon and a get away jeep sitting there waiting for us is key for success.

What we need to do is at least two of us spawn on a jeep at the beginning of the game, regardless of what side we start on, and meet with the two jeeps at more or less the same spot where we created that hole last night. One person is a recon with c4 and a spawn beacon. The other is an engineer with some type of explosive rocket. Like that we both have enough ammunition to blow the wall open. We then drop the beacon and leave the other jeep parked next to it. Next step is to go to work on capping that flag.
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 10:13 AM 02-27-2014
If only the BL app worked on my phone and wasn't a spinning circle of disappointment...mad.gif
Bytehoven's Avatar Bytehoven 10:16 AM 02-27-2014
I made an adjustment.
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 10:17 AM 02-27-2014
I like yours better, where can I find it...I found the other one here...http://emblemsbf.com/page-18/
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 10:23 AM 02-27-2014
Wait, can we only have 8 emblems?
Bytehoven's Avatar Bytehoven 10:25 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

I like yours better, where can I find it...I found the other one here...http://emblemsbf.com/page-18/

I used your version and tweaked it photoshop. So, maybe you could just grab the one I posted if you are able and add it.

EDIT: I now see you can not add a picture. Opps.
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 10:30 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

Wait, can we only have 8 emblems?

Think so. The emblem site should tell you how to add it.

Also should be able to fiddle with it after adding, to make the B different. just make sure all the other graphic layers are locked. It's easy to accidentally the whole thing.
Bytehoven's Avatar Bytehoven 10:40 AM 02-27-2014
what change to the B did you have in mind? I little thinner on straight side? I could substitute a whole different font.
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 10:50 AM 02-27-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

My wife thinks the same also. I tell her its just the passion I have for video games.

Your voice comes through fairly loud, about 4 dBs hot then everyone else. Lo and Buck come through 12dBs hot.

The difference between the loud and the whisper quiet Ben is astounding. Too bad Ben doesn't talk much, because always says funny stuff, but I can only hear him when there's no action on the screen.

Really could use the option to control individual chat volumes.
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 10:50 AM 02-27-2014
To get in into BF you need to use the editor or code it. Pictures/PSD's won't work.

Its some sort of vector / code thing. Which does make the art that more impressive.
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 10:54 AM 02-27-2014
Yea its funny, Lo is as loud as Ben is quiet. Think I liked Lo's old mic better wink.gif
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 10:57 AM 02-27-2014

emartins's Avatar emartins 11:00 AM 02-27-2014
Or Ben could just get a chat cable. Better yet I think I have a handful lying around. I'll throw it an envelope and mail it to you.

Sometimes I wish MPH mic was as silent as bens.

MPH you can either use the add on to bring the emblems or just copy and paste the code. It's real easy and yes there is a limit to how many you can have.
Bytehoven's Avatar Bytehoven 11:01 AM 02-27-2014
so, how do you import the emblem into your soldier? Nevermind... I got it
bucwylde23's Avatar bucwylde23 11:03 AM 02-27-2014
That emblem site is great. Already got a few to try out tongue.gif
emartins's Avatar emartins 11:06 AM 02-27-2014
Looks like March 18th is the release date for Naval Strike. March is going to be busy.

Bythe. I'm in my phone but can help later
emartins's Avatar emartins 11:08 AM 02-27-2014
So is the dog our platoon emblem?

Also mph what the F, join the platoon. I saw you playing on the PC
Tags: Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4
First ... 200  201  202 203  204  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop