Forum Jump: 
 90Likes

post #7201 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 05:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 119
So Benji is at 10:30pm EST and Lazy at ?? and anybody else??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7202 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

So Benji is at 10:30pm EST and Lazy at ?? and anybody else??

I'll join but has to be now.

PSN:Lodolfan16
XBL: Lodolfan16
post #7203 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 05:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post

I'll join but has to be now.

Sounds a little demanding

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #7204 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Sounds a little demanding

Because it sounds exactly as it was meant. wink.gif

post #7205 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

I'm only commenting Jeep, your the sicko posting pics...tongue.gif

I posted pics of my dog cause dogs make it cooler...then you commented on your perverted & violent puppy fantasies! eek.gif

I'd be down for some Bf4 tonight...but I'm still trying to troubleshoot some mic issues on the other side. The next gen chat experience is still far from seamless on the one I'm afraid mad.gif

XBOX LIVE ID: JeepR kReapR
PSN ID: JeepR_kReapR

Originally Posted by emartins

Instead of the usual 2 minutes, give her 5 minutes of nothing but that Jeep ecstasy. She will be exhausted and fall right to sleep. You are now free to play.

Thats what I do.

post #7206 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 08:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 119
What a broken pos game bf4 on ps4 is. I'd say 65% of the time it is 100% waste of time. Tonight was a complete waste of my time. This game is really wearing thin.
post #7207 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member

I think I am done with this game. At least for awhile. Wish more of you were on the other side but I'll have fun with the people that are on that side. I have to agree with MPH, if it werent for playing with the AVSers than tonight would of been a complete waste of time.

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #7208 of 8564 Old 04-14-2014, 08:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 623
ya'll better show up on battlefield thursdays....
post #7209 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 02:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

What a broken pos game bf4 on ps4 is. I'd say 65% of the time it is 100% waste of time. Tonight was a complete waste of my time. This game is really wearing thin.

Which is why I sold my copy. No money out of my pocket in the end, there is no beating that deal.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
post #7210 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 04:22 AM
Advanced Member

Totally agree with you guys. Like I said last night, BF4 has lost its mojo, with me at least. It was great getting a few of us together last night, but running around the same maps with same issues has worn completely thin.

Our community is in jeopardy. We need something new to play. Like Lazy said it's too bad not everyone is on the other side because there a few fresh and new XB1 MP exclusives that would most likely bring the group consistently back together again like the old days.

post #7211 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 05:09 AM
hsv
AVS Special Member

Liked: 42
Quote:

Totally agree with you guys. Like I said last night, BF4 has lost its mojo, with me at least. It was great getting a few of us together last night, but running around the same maps with same issues has worn completely thin.

Our community is in jeopardy. We need something new to play. Like Lazy said it's too bad not everyone is on the other side because there a few fresh and new XB1 MP exclusives that would most likely bring the group consistently back together again like the old days.

Out of curiosity, what is 64 player conquest? Or did you guys play other game modes too and having issues?

64 player conquest is the only thing that consistently has issues for me, the other modes seem to work well....unfortunately 64 player conquest is what I want to play the most
Spanglo likes this.

XBL: TRAIL MIX A L0T
PSN: Trail-Mix-A-Lot
post #7212 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 05:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 367
Dang you guys sound like a walking Microsoft ad....I say its too bad you guys don't like Final Fantasy, KZ, or COD that are already on PS. Ooh speaking of KZ, there's a new king of the hill mode that dropped yesterday.

Nothing wrong with our community Lo. Its not like the rubberbanding can delete friends from the list, can it?
post #7213 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 05:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I think I am done with this game. At least for awhile. Wish more of you were on the other side but I'll have fun with the people that are on that side. I have to agree with MPH, if it werent for playing with the AVSers than tonight would of been a complete waste of time.

Quote:

Agreed, see you on the other side! Looks like my PS4 is going to be collecting dust until the next good multiplat comes out (may be Destiny at this rate). I might dust it off for DriveClub if it gets good reviews.

Actually I may just give the COD story a run through and play extinction for a change of pace on PS4. Maybe finish off AC4 too...

Instead of the usual 2 minutes, give her 5 minutes of nothing but that Jeep ecstasy. She will be exhausted and fall right to sleep. You are now free to play.

Thats what I do.

post #7214 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 05:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Never thought I'd hear Lazy use BF and waste of time in the same sentence. So you did finally find a flaw? tongue.gif
post #7215 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 05:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post

Out of curiosity, what is 64 player conquest? Or did you guys play other game modes too and having issues?

64 player conquest is the only thing that consistently has issues for me, the other modes seem to work well....unfortunately 64 player conquest is what I want to play the most

I jumped in to a Rush mode with Lazy, Mph, and Shmoopy right after Lo got off.
I didn't have lag or rubber banding, but the air was heavy with bf4 grief. On Wave Breaker, to see a full transport chopper (the one they nerfed from being a floating tank-like armor) go down 3x from mystery projectiles just trying to get to the first m-com...mad.gif
Brutal, but more souring than anything else. Our last transport death different people in the chopper literally died from different rockets, Lazy and I from Javelin and MPH from SMAW or Igla I think.

On the flipside, maybe we aren't playing as a team, yes we're in chat, but maybe the game requires truer coordination of classes, weapons, and vehicles to step above the rest. And maybe when we're tired at night and just want to frag, the tactical modes are not designed for that.

Chopper needed to slowly make it's way around the back side and just friggin spawn dump people at the rear, while the rhibs and attack boats divided the defense by attacking the front.
I also wonder if it's possible to let a support drop onto the front of an attack boat and plant an MP-APS, that could be huge.

I don't know what it is, but TF on the other side just doesn't do it like BF. :-/
Spanglo likes this.
post #7216 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 06:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Dang you guys sound like a walking Microsoft ad....I say its too bad you guys don't like Final Fantasy, KZ, or COD that are already on PS. Ooh speaking of KZ, there's a new king of the hill mode that dropped yesterday.

Nothing wrong with our community Lo. Its not like the rubberbanding can delete friends from the list, can it?

Actually I was trying to recruit a few of the others last night into considering COD. Ghosts Squads has some different and interesting game modes (vs AI and vs human players) we need to try out. We just all need to agree to get together to give it a shot.

I know our community is strong but I think we can agree the time has come to find a new competitive FPS game similar to BF we could all agree on just to keep our group gathering active. At least in the short run.

post #7217 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 06:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Yea the Squads in Ghosts is pretty fun. I tried the horde mode one and had a blast. I still like Infected best though. My only problem with Ghosts is that I can only play it so long before I'm bored. Then again, that's playing solo.
post #7218 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 06:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Never thought I'd hear Lazy use BF and waste of time in the same sentence. So you did finally find a flaw? tongue.gif

I did find a flaw. Something to do with my connection. Its not the game its me.

I am not trying to be a MS ad but they do have a few have games that brought fun back into MP. So if anything I am a Garden Warfare/TF ad. Surprisingly both games are EA. I want to try these other modes in COD because the MP was just boring.

KZ, I am like 50/50 on it. I would rank it higher than COD for me though. At times I had fun with KZ, but then other times I wasnt feeling it. I own it for good so its not going anywhere.
slyderulz likes this.

post #7219 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 06:44 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I did find a flaw. Something to do with my connection. Its not the game its me.

I am not trying to be a MS ad but they do have a few have games that brought fun back into MP. So if anything I am a Garden Warfare/TF ad. Surprisingly both games are EA. I want to try these other modes in COD because the MP was just boring.

KZ, I am like 50/50 on it. I would rank it higher than COD for me though. At times I had fun with KZ, but then other times I wasnt feeling it. I own it for good so its not going anywhere.

Exact same for me. I thought KZ could have been fun...and the game has alot going for it...but every shooter has a 'feel' to it. Weight, recoil, turn speed, running speed, bullet drop in some cases. I just don't feel connected with what's happening on screen in KZ like I do with BF/Halo...or even COD/TF. Arguably BF has the best feel and physics of any FPS (which is why most of us have dealt with the debacle that 4 is for so long), but with KZ I just feel like I press the sticks & buttons and something happens on-screen. I don't feel like I'm in the game. Can't really explain it rolleyes.gif

Thats what I do.

post #7220 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 06:54 AM
AVS Special Member

KZ won't won't click until you get a good 30 or 40 hours in. Its got a vastly different feel which takes time to sink in. I'm hopeful for Planetside 2. Its a massive shooter with vehicles like BF but should work properly.

I still don't understand how you guys have time for two consoles...man I'm struggling to juggle all the stuff on the PS4. Trials drops today and Strike Suit last week but I'm passing on them for now. FF kind of took over.
post #7221 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 07:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I pre-ordered Destiny through Amazon and got beta access. I'm going to try that out and see how I like it. BF4 makes me cry. I just want to play 64-player conquest, that's all I ask. We played Rush on the new maps and it's so stupid. The defender's spawn is right on top of the MCOMs and you can't flank them as an attacker. You can just post up and shoot fish in a barrel. I guess I better learn to love rush and obliteration since the large game modes don't work. I'd really like to play conquest assault as well, but that's even worse than Lancang Dam levels of lag.

Xbox Live Gamertag: JShmoopy
PSN ID: JShmoopy
post #7222 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 07:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

KZ won't won't click until you get a good 30 or 40 hours in. Its got a vastly different feel which takes time to sink in. I'm hopeful for Planetside 2. Its a massive shooter with vehicles like BF but should work properly.

I still don't understand how you guys have time for two consoles...man I'm struggling to juggle all the stuff on the PS4. Trials drops today and Strike Suit last week but I'm passing on them for now. FF kind of took over.

That's kind of the problem for me Nex, I don't really have time for 2 consoles. I don't have much time to sink into any game right now...which is why when a game like BF4 becomes 'a waste of time' I'll move on. I only moved on to the other console because there really isn't anything else I'm interested in on PS4 right now, and I got a decent deal on ditching my old 360 stuff so I cashed in on the One.

I'm not a year around, put several hours every day into it kind of gamer. I have other toys and winters are cold as sh!t here, so when it warms up I don't sit inside gaming. I'm out on the boat and enjoying the sunshine while it lasts. So TF & Plants vs Zombies is probably it for me until fall unless something really good drops this summer. Either way my 'gaming season' is almost over this year smile.gif

If one of these consoles doesn't pan out over the next year or so I'll have no problem dumping it. I have no brand alligence when it comes to stuff like that...it's all about what am I getting the most out of right now, not which one has the most potential wink.gif.

Thats what I do.

post #7223 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 07:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyderulz View Post

That's kind of the problem for me Nex, I don't really have time for 2 consoles. I don't have much time to sink into any game right now...which is why when a game like BF4 becomes 'a waste of time' I'll move on. I only moved on to the other console because there really isn't anything else I'm interested in on PS4 right now, and I got a decent deal on ditching my old 360 stuff so I cashed in on the One.

I'm not a year around, put several hours every day into it kind of gamer. I have other toys and winters are cold as sh!t here, so when it warms up I don't sit inside gaming. I'm out on the boat and enjoying the sunshine while it lasts. So TF & Plants vs Zombies is probably it for me until fall unless something really good drops this summer. Either way my 'gaming season' is almost over this year smile.gif

If one of these consoles doesn't pan out over the next year or so I'll have no problem dumping it. I have no brand alligence when it comes to stuff like that...it's all about what am I getting the most out of right now, not which one has the most potential wink.gif.

Yep totally understand. I just wish winter would fk off already. We hit 70s and 80s over the weekend but are now back in the 40s...
post #7224 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 07:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Yep totally understand. I just wish winter would fk off already. We hit 70s and 80s over the weekend but are now back in the 40s...

True dat. Hit 72 on Sunday here and we got 3 inches of snow last night. Cassie (new puppy) wouldn't go outside at first, was late for work making sure she did her business outside before I left. Snow can make potty training the pups a PITA wink.gif

Totally forgot about Planetside. That's F2P right? I'll give it a spin biggrin.gif

Thats what I do.

post #7225 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 09:16 AM
AVS Special Member

I wont be on for BF Thursday. I got other plans. If I do make it home early enough to jump on I will most likely jump on Garden Warfare.

post #7226 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 09:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Guys,
I don't want thinks to end like this between us. I mean yes i know things lately haven't been the way they were in the beginning, but isn't that what happens in all relationships. I know things have been rough lately, I know we have said things like "I hate you" and "i can't imagine being with you next year", but remember the good times. I mean remember when we were together and we would laugh and laugh as MPH crashed his helicopter into a tree, i really think we can capture those happy times again if we really try to work though this. Look i am not stupid, i know that when i am not around you spend time with someone else, i see the way you look at that guy with the jetpack that has the really cool robot, but it only seats one. I also know that you say your interests have changed and that you are into gardening now, and maybe you even experimented with that guy that never treated you right that was supposed to be a ghost in your past. But i can put that behind us if you are willing to just work together, i know i made promises that i haven't been able to keep. I know i told you i would change the little things that bug you, like when we walk together, i sprint forward two feet in front of you and then run backwards 3 feet behind you and you never feel like we are on the same page, but i am really trying, you have to believe me. Don't define our relationship by the bad times, focus on the good times, i mean think about it, i even brought you closer to a new group of friends and if we break up it could shatter their lives, Nexus has already gotten so depressed, he is now with someone that takes no attention at all, all he does is press a button and then everything happens for him, he doesn't even have to aim, think about that, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO AIM, what kind of life is that? Look baby, i know you need more attention and that is why i cleared my schedule every Thursday night for you, all i am asking is that we just get together one night a week without any other distractions, i mean if you want to walk around with your robot or garden on another day, i guess i will have to be ok with that, but don't end things like this, we have too much history together, i just want to make it work between us.
post #7227 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member

^ that is good stuff right there cool.gif
benjamin-benjami likes this.
post #7228 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 09:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Wow, I think I want that as my sig. Thats great stuff

I just might break off all plans and play with Ben after that heartfelt story
benjamin-benjami likes this.

post #7229 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 10:27 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post

Guys,
I don't want thinks to end like this between us. I mean yes i know things lately haven't been the way they were in the beginning, but isn't that what happens in all relationships. I know things have been rough lately, I know we have said things like "I hate you" and "i can't imagine being with you next year", but remember the good times. I mean remember when we were together and we would laugh and laugh as MPH crashed his helicopter into a tree, i really think we can capture those happy times again if we really try to work though this. Look i am not stupid, i know that when i am not around you spend time with someone else, i see the way you look at that guy with the jetpack that has the really cool robot, but it only seats one. I also know that you say your interests have changed and that you are into gardening now, and maybe you even experimented with that guy that never treated you right that was supposed to be a ghost in your past. But i can put that behind us if you are willing to just work together, i know i made promises that i haven't been able to keep. I know i told you i would change the little things that bug you, like when we walk together, i sprint forward two feet in front of you and then run backwards 3 feet behind you and you never feel like we are on the same page, but i am really trying, you have to believe me. Don't define our relationship by the bad times, focus on the good times, i mean think about it, i even brought you closer to a new group of friends and if we break up it could shatter their lives, Nexus has already gotten so depressed, he is now with someone that takes no attention at all, all he does is press a button and then everything happens for him, he doesn't even have to aim, think about that, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO AIM, what kind of life is that? Look baby, i know you need more attention and that is why i cleared my schedule every Thursday night for you, all i am asking is that we just get together one night a week without any other distractions, i mean if you want to walk around with your robot or garden on another day, i guess i will have to be ok with that, but don't end things like this, we have too much history together, i just want to make it work between us.

Now where have I seen that Facebook post before??? (nicely modified for game nerds by Ben cool.gif)

Thats what I do.

post #7230 of 8564 Old 04-15-2014, 11:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Thumbs up for Ben for tugging heart strings. I'll see you guys Thurs.

I flagged Lazy's post for spewing M$ nonsense.

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page