Forum Jump: 
 90Likes

post #8551 of 8564 Old 07-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Here's a video I put together yesterday. I finally got the share button down.....maybe. I just wanted to test the whole process.

Spanglo, mphfrom77 and cardoski like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8552 of 8564 Old 07-10-2014, 06:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 623
we are on playing rush!!
Lord_Zath likes this.
post #8553 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post
we are on playing rush!!
Yeah, and how did that go?

post #8554 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Hmm? 2-8 for the night? Looks like I was missed. Usually the next day Ben says good turn out and games. I read nothing today. Must of been lonely without me and eating.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #8555 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 94
ADS senstivity

So, I wanted to see if a few people wanted to try an experiment if you don't mind. My buddy Abusive Red and I were debating over this whole ADS sensitivity thing and I wanted to see what every one else's opinions are.

So when you go into the options menu they now have the slider for you ADS sensitivity. Now they are kind of vague as to what the value represents so no one really knows how to adjust it. On mine it was defaulted at 100% but I am not sure if that is universal and here is where the problem comes in.

The way I understood it from talking with Red is that he believes that the 100% is relative to sensitivity that you use for your soldier. I however believe the 100% is a baseline and is pretty much the 0 value you have for your soldier.

Here is what I did (for the record I have my soldier look sensitivity at 30). I just stood there and rocked back and forth from left to right on my analog stick while sporadically tapping the ADS trigger (while my ADS sensitivity was left at the default 100%) to see how it responded. With mine set up like this I could easily tell that there was a slow down in my left to right panning when I was in ADS mode.

Next, I went back into the options menu, went down to the ADS sensitivity and bumped it up to 130% (my thought being is that if the 100% value is really a baseline 0 I had to bump it up to 130% match the 30% increase in my soldier sensitivity) and did the same thing as before. When I did this the side to side panning going from non-ADS to ADS was spot on with no slow down like when it was at 100%.

With that being said this is why I still believe that that 100% is really 0 so for example people who use a standard sensitivity of 50 for their soldier should bump the ADS sensitivity to 150% and that will then match their regular sensitivity.

If other people wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to test this out so we can post our results I think it would help put this issue to bed.
post #8556 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smigro View Post
So, I wanted to see if a few people wanted to try an experiment if you don't mind. My buddy Abusive Red and I were debating over this whole ADS sensitivity thing and I wanted to see what every one else's opinions are.

So when you go into the options menu they now have the slider for you ADS sensitivity. Now they are kind of vague as to what the value represents so no one really knows how to adjust it. On mine it was defaulted at 100% but I am not sure if that is universal and here is where the problem comes in.

The way I understood it from talking with Red is that he believes that the 100% is relative to sensitivity that you use for your soldier. I however believe the 100% is a baseline and is pretty much the 0 value you have for your soldier.

Here is what I did (for the record I have my soldier look sensitivity at 30). I just stood there and rocked back and forth from left to right on my analog stick while sporadically tapping the ADS trigger (while my ADS sensitivity was left at the default 100%) to see how it responded. With mine set up like this I could easily tell that there was a slow down in my left to right panning when I was in ADS mode.

Next, I went back into the options menu, went down to the ADS sensitivity and bumped it up to 130% (my thought being is that if the 100% value is really a baseline 0 I had to bump it up to 130% match the 30% increase in my soldier sensitivity) and did the same thing as before. When I did this the side to side panning going from non-ADS to ADS was spot on with no slow down like when it was at 100%.

With that being said this is why I still believe that that 100% is really 0 so for example people who use a standard sensitivity of 50 for their soldier should bump the ADS sensitivity to 150% and that will then match their regular sensitivity.

If other people wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to test this out so we can post our results I think it would help put this issue to bed.
Sounds like someone has money riding on the outcome
post #8557 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 11:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Sounds like someone has money riding on the outcome
Nope, personal satisfaction of being right. lol
post #8558 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Last night I did my part by using my body to shield my teammates from as many bullets as I could. You're welcome.
cardoski likes this.
post #8559 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Thanks. While you were doing that I was seeking out enemy claymores and manually clearing them for the team. You're welcome too.

Now if everyone else would have contributed like we did, we wouldn't have got our butts handed to us so bad.
post #8560 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 308
:d :d :d

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #8561 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 119
I don't think I won a single game last night.
Lord_Zath likes this.
post #8562 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Have a safe trip down, Lazy...
post #8563 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post
Have a safe trip down, Lazy...
You lost Lebron...lol
post #8564 of 8564 Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
You lost Lebron...lol
Yes, we did. But we're getting the next best thing. Lazy......for a week. I can live with that.
emartins likes this.
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page