Battlefield 4 - Page 296 - AVS Forum
First ... 294  295  296 297  298  ... Last
PlayStation Area > Battlefield 4
emartins's Avatar emartins 04:20 AM 08-01-2014
Let me simplify the glitch for y'all.

For me the only real benefit was running a mix of engineer and support. So I put the ammo bag into the gadget 1 slot and then removed my 2nd gadget. On the engineer I removed the gadget in the 1 slot and placed whatever launcher I wanted in the gadget 2 spot. When I want to spawn I would press these 3 buttons quickly in order. First make sure you are over the engineer slot then press X R1 L1, you should then see an ammo box and the launcher in your gadget slots. The one thing is you wont know what gun you will get. It could be either the engineer or support gun.

This will work with 2 classes near each other. I did run the assault/recon class on Parcel last night. I wasn't sure what to give up for the assault. I know I wanted the beacon and I decided on the medic bag.


Last night we pummeled the other team every match.

25-0 Locker(We were up this game by about 200 tickets, we switched teams to even them out and were able to comeback and win)
642 - 0 Golmud
643 - 0 Shanghai (SRAW sniping was in full effect)
527 - 0 Locker
523 - 0 Zavod
174 - 0 Paracel Storm


After I left you guys still did well, just not as good.

268-0 Locker
208-0 Shanghai
448-0 Hainan Resort
334-0 Golmud

Lord_Zath's Avatar Lord_Zath 09:01 AM 08-01-2014
big bag or little bag?
emartins's Avatar emartins 09:03 AM 08-01-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post
big bag or little bag?

All depends on how much ammo you need.
benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 09:10 AM 08-01-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Let me simplify the glitch for y'all.

For me the only real benefit was running a mix of engineer and support. So I put the ammo bag into the gadget 1 slot and then removed my 2nd gadget. On the engineer I removed the gadget in the 1 slot and placed whatever launcher I wanted in the gadget 2 spot. When I want to spawn I would press these 3 buttons quickly in order. First make sure you are over the engineer slot then press X R1 L1, you should then see an ammo box and the launcher in your gadget slots. The one thing is you wont know what gun you will get. It could be either the engineer or support gun.

This will work with 2 classes near each other. I did run the assault/recon class on Parcel last night. I wasn't sure what to give up for the assault. I know I wanted the beacon and I decided on the medic bag.


Last night we pummeled the other team every match.

25-0 Locker(We were up this game by about 200 tickets, we switched teams to even them out and were able to comeback and win)
642 - 0 Golmud
643 - 0 Shanghai (SRAW sniping was in full effect)
527 - 0 Locker
523 - 0 Zavod
174 - 0 Paracel Storm


After I left you guys still did well, just not as good.

268-0 Locker
208-0 Shanghai
448-0 Hainan Resort
334-0 Golmud
of course we didn't do as well, all the glitchers on our team left...
helvetica bold's Avatar helvetica bold 09:12 AM 08-01-2014
Do any of you have the BF4 A50s? How is the special BF4 EQ setting compared to the regular A50s?
emartins's Avatar emartins 09:25 AM 08-01-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post
Do any of you have the BF4 A50s? How is the special BF4 EQ setting compared to the regular A50s?
I have them but I never owned the regular A50s to compare. They sound fine to me. Good enough to have an all wireless solution.
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 10:59 AM 08-01-2014
Hopped on for a few last night but didn't have my mic with me.

Gonna try to hop on tonight with mic.
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 06:24 PM 08-01-2014
On a little Midwest family vacation at the moment. Anyone want to guess where I'm at?
Attached: uploadfromtaptalk1406939061543.jpg (73.5 KB) 
emartins's Avatar emartins 06:28 PM 08-01-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post
On a little Midwest family vacation at the moment. Anyone want to guess where I'm at?
Nice, I'll be there in November to watch the Patriots.



Anyone playing tonight?
benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 06:41 PM 08-01-2014
jumping on now...
emartins's Avatar emartins 08:22 PM 08-01-2014
I got Hapi hooked on the good stuff. Once you start you can't stop, it just feels way to good.
benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 09:53 PM 08-01-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
I got Hapi hooked on the good stuff. Once you start you can't stop, it just feels way to good.
you cursed him, he went negative on locker right after that...
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 11:46 AM 08-02-2014
Negative on Locker and while running my best class Assault!

All those cheap javelin kills weren't worth it in the long run.
emartins's Avatar emartins 02:49 PM 08-02-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post
you cursed him, he went negative on locker right after that...
He went negative because he was actually PTFOing. Busting ass. Not sitting back picking off wounded soldiers or letting his team die just so he can get the revive points. He played like a man last night. I was very proud of him. I still got more of that good stuff for you Hapi
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 07:31 PM 08-02-2014
He probably wasn't using a shotgun.

I can get on just for a smidge.
Mud76's Avatar Mud76 03:51 PM 08-03-2014
I was working on the last of the China Rising assignments yesterday.
I needed 6x Bomber kills for "Mother of all Bombs" and 3x Bomber Ribbons for "I'm Dynamite"
I was really struggling to get kills, let alone multiple kills in the same round, but I soldiered on until I got all 15 for "MOAB" which unlocked the Bomber Cruise Missile
Wholly moly !
This thing is awesome. Works like a tow missile, so you can guide it all the way in on moving targets.
Kaboom, you can also launch Jdams in the same run
Those bomber ribbons came quick then!
All China Rising assignments done.
China rising trophies 100%, phew.
China Rising just got a little bit better
emartins's Avatar emartins 04:20 PM 08-03-2014
@Benjamin-benjami Have you been keeping score?

You Tube



Bipod for your bipod


You Tube

benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 06:15 PM 08-03-2014
how is it already season finale? that was only a couple of episodes..
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 07:13 PM 08-03-2014
Order of ManCakes up
emartins's Avatar emartins 06:13 PM 08-04-2014
Hi
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 06:58 PM 08-04-2014
Anybody playing tonight?
emartins's Avatar emartins 07:35 PM 08-04-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post
Anybody playing tonight?

I can jump on for a few games.
Mud76's Avatar Mud76 07:55 PM 08-04-2014
Phantom Initiate password is out for those playing at home -
on battlelog go to leaderboards tab, then click the little skull icon in the very bottom left
wait till you're prompted for the password and enter.


24344241893




Phantom Prospect password was "bump in the night"
Phantom Trainee password was "epic dream worlds"
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 12:45 PM 08-05-2014
Destination 3 of my vacation. Will be here until the weekend. Any guesses to where I'm at?
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 12:49 PM 08-05-2014
Chi town?
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 01:00 PM 08-05-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanglo View Post
Chi town?
Yes sir!

This was going to be my second clue which would have been a giveaway...


Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 01:11 PM 08-05-2014
What do I win?

It's my 2nd favorite eating destination.
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 01:43 PM 08-05-2014
Haha! Ironically I just finished having lunch. Shared some Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza with the family.
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 02:15 PM 08-05-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post
Haha! Ironically I just finished having lunch. Shared some Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza with the family.
Heh your about 4 hours north of me.
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 02:56 PM 08-05-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Heh your about 4 hours north of me.
I know. Pretty crazy, huh?

Beautiful city. Lots of history.
Tags: Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4
First ... 294  295  296 297  298  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop