AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post
So what's on the menu tonight?
So I looked into it, and I didn't complete the online tutorial. Guess I have a mission or two still to complete before we can join up. After I do that I'll setup a new crew and send you an invite. Then we can rampage and look for some major league scores.

PSN - Hapi_Kilmore_v3
My 6.4.4 Living Room HT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9932 of 9935 Old Today, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
I think you're just rusty.

I wasn't playing serious and couldn't do chat for a while as the wife was talking Christmas plans.

Thanks Lo for being gunner.

-Crav
Anytime Crav. It was fun getting the crew back together playing BF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanglo View Post
So I looked into it, and I didn't complete the online tutorial. Guess I have a mission or two still to complete before we can join up. After I do that I'll setup a new crew and send you an invite. Then we can rampage and look for some major league scores.
Sounds good Hapi. We'll try it again one of these nights. On my way to the hockey game now so I'm out for tonight.

PSN:Lodolfan16
XBL: Lodolfan16
post #9933 of 9935 Old Today, 05:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsacevedo View Post

What's that supposed to mean?
Where did I put that picture of the crying baby?

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
post #9934 of 9935 Old Today, 08:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Didn't miss anything. Got smoked on each match.

B!#ch and moan time:
I think the vehicle count sucks on Final Stand. Yea there's 4 wheelers and snowmobiles everywhere but for 64 players the game seems stingy on tanks and LAVs. Feels like the old 24 player vehicle count with more people to fight over them. Then you do get a vehicle and get remote detonated by some guided pos. Think that's what I miss about BF3. The vehicle count seemed appropriate for the player count back then. Plus we were stuck on that DLC last night because god forbid you can mix and match map packs. I do like that some flags are tucked underground but their like a whole map section to themselves.

Last night was ok but not the gotta play this more fun. More like it was fun for a short time and I'm good for another month or ten. The game just feels too infantry focused now and if I'm infantry only I have several other games that handle that much more to my liking. Plus theres no small maps or very few. I looked forward to Damavand, Bazaar, even Metro. You had a good mix of infantry, cover and vehicles. Now all the maps are just big hills to get sniped from.
The problem, and it is a huuge, huuuge problem, is that EA and Dice are too unconcerned about giving console players the option to mix the best maps from different DLC's.

Generally half of the maps from any DLC are good while the other half are pretty much meh. This compounds the problem of not mixing DLC's, or can make a basic 4 map DLC brutally boring IMO. For example, I believe there are only 2 maps from the most recent map pack that are worth my time. The other two are just so boring IMO. But those two that I like are really nice (one with the frozen Lake and one with Attack Jet with grass and hills).

Honestly I can't stand playing specific dlc packs. I cringe a little when you guys want to play them. I understand how it happens though...everyone wants to play new or newer maps...Or just want to play all the maps. But it just doesn't work if we can't mix the best maps from all DLC's IMO.

It's completely unfortunate.

I feel the only way to play BF4 is just firing up the Vanilla maps. Sucks when we all realize what could have been, but EA/Dice has denied us what could have been probably a decent game.

Where it stands, still after Final Stand, is that BF4 is just okay...meh. What a shame...Couple tweaks here and there and it could still be damn good. For me, basically all it would take would be the ability to mix DLC maps on one rotation and still keep the server termed "Official".

So in closing, Vanilla maps are the only way to go IMO when firing up BF4. That rotation offers the most maps, which brings the largest variety of gameplay game after game in a single rotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsacevedo View Post
Nice ride MPH, we joined the new car club at the same time. However, I must say that your new car is much better than mine.
Naw bud, I'd rather have a bunch of kids of my own to throw in that Highlander.

I am very excited though to get a car with a little bit of power, that has a manual transmission and good handling.

And...I wasn't going to say anything...but since you brought it up...well...my 64 year old mother just bought a Highlander. I test drove one with her, and they handle pretty darn good for as big as they are. Very comfortable, roomy, good power, just really nice. Having said...I have no idea why she wanted a vehicle that big.

Like I said...wasn't going to say anything...but yeah Shmoopy just bought the same car as my mom.
post #9935 of 9935 Old Today, 08:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Honestly that's probably not that far off as far as me. At least I feel like I look like that when I think about. Or at times I look like that.

Your right Lazy...trust your gut.
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4