Battlefield 4 - Page 333 - AVS Forum
First ... 331  332  333
PlayStation Area > Battlefield 4
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 07:39 PM Yesterday
No Zath, their just messing with you. We're all a little crusty these days if you haven't noticed. On top of that we pick on everybody, nobody is off limits.

I know you tried BF4 out, but not with Spyder696969 (lol phone had full name ready to go). I'm also still sorry I never got to jump on with you during that trial Btw.

Congrats on the stats. That's a ton of kills. I still remember your 100th service star (on the gunship no doubt lol). I know you had a lot of ground to make up on the other top Jet guys.

Stats can be a little addictive I've found, so I don't try to worry about them if I can. I know you stopped worrying about them for BF3 after the initial beginning of that game.

IDK, I just thought that since I never figured Jets out in BF3, but now I pretty much have for BF4, that it would be really nice to fly with you, especially with all these targets. I'm sure you and Spyder are having fun still in BF3, but I think you could probably have just as much fun in BF4. Of course it might turn out to just be work, with all the targets honestly. But, idk, new maps and more targets.

lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 08:31 PM Yesterday
These new maps are great for rush. Not many vehicles but seems better than CQ.
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77 09:44 PM Yesterday
Yeah those maps were pretty good for Rush.
emartins's Avatar emartins 04:35 AM Today
I don't think MPH has a sarcastic bone in him. Not even an ounce of mean blood either.

You guys played last night? What the Fk. I checked and I only saw Nexus trying to get 2nd place in Driveclub.
Nima's Avatar Nima 05:00 AM Today
Merry Christmas my friends!
Attached: 2014-12-19 17.38.06.jpg (51.7 KB) 
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 05:11 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post
Merry Christmas!
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 05:12 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
I don't think MPH has a sarcastic bone in him. Not even an ounce of mean blood either.

You guys played last night? What the Fk. I checked and I only saw Nexus trying to get 2nd place in Driveclub.
Yea we played...no I wasn't feeling well...
emartins's Avatar emartins 07:07 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

Woof Woof Ruff Grrr

Don't worry your dog will understand.
hsv's Avatar hsv 07:22 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post
Last night I got my 25,000th jet kill XD
Dude, that's pretty awesome! You may have more jet kills than my total combined kills in bf3!
Overall I think jets in bf4 are more fun...the mobile AA is still a threat but not as bad as on PC. There are more vehicular targets to shoot and its fun having an attack jet and a stealth jet on the same map.

Zath, I can understand where you're coming from with not getting next gen yet. I think everyone is just giving you a hard time because we all remember the good times we had with you in bf3 and want the same in bf4. It was awesome being on the ground thinking you were going to die from a tank only to have the tank explode right in front of you and hearing the evil Zath laugh over party chat
Maybe you can make the upgrade to next gen for star wars battlefront.
Cravit8's Avatar Cravit8 10:08 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Woof Woof Ruff Grrr

Don't worry your dog will understand.

:/ don't think it knows Merican woofs.

Merry Christmas everyone! Don't get too fat...

-Crav
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 10:19 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
:/ don't think it knows Merican woofs.

Merry Christmas everyone! Don't get too fat...

-Crav
Doggy style is universal!
hsv's Avatar hsv 12:09 PM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Doggy style is universal!
Leave it to nexus to bring the conversation to the next level
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 12:23 PM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post
Leave it to nexus to bring the conversation to the next level
Just like we can always count on you to keep things civilized. Thx Trail.

Bummed I have the week off and no time to play today. How's that even possible.

Lo - I passed the tutorial phase in GTA, so I can join friend missions now. Let's find some scores.
Tags: Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4
First ... 331  332  333

Up
Mobile  Desktop