Battlefield 4 - Page 333 - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Gaming & Content Streaming > Home Theater Gaming > PlayStation Area > Battlefield 4

PlayStation Area

mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77
07:39 PM Liked: 228
post #9961 of 9981
12-23-2014 | Posts: 3,803
Joined: Jan 2010
No Zath, their just messing with you. We're all a little crusty these days if you haven't noticed. On top of that we pick on everybody, nobody is off limits.

I know you tried BF4 out, but not with Spyder696969 (lol phone had full name ready to go). I'm also still sorry I never got to jump on with you during that trial Btw.

Congrats on the stats. That's a ton of kills. I still remember your 100th service star (on the gunship no doubt lol). I know you had a lot of ground to make up on the other top Jet guys.

Stats can be a little addictive I've found, so I don't try to worry about them if I can. I know you stopped worrying about them for BF3 after the initial beginning of that game.

IDK, I just thought that since I never figured Jets out in BF3, but now I pretty much have for BF4, that it would be really nice to fly with you, especially with all these targets. I'm sure you and Spyder are having fun still in BF3, but I think you could probably have just as much fun in BF4. Of course it might turn out to just be work, with all the targets honestly. But, idk, new maps and more targets.
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5
08:31 PM Liked: 559
post #9962 of 9981
12-23-2014 | Posts: 5,089
Joined: Feb 2008
These new maps are great for rush. Not many vehicles but seems better than CQ.
mphfrom77's Avatar mphfrom77
09:44 PM Liked: 228
post #9963 of 9981
12-23-2014 | Posts: 3,803
Joined: Jan 2010
Yeah those maps were pretty good for Rush.
emartins's Avatar emartins
04:35 AM Liked: 565
post #9964 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 4,314
Joined: Feb 2007
I don't think MPH has a sarcastic bone in him. Not even an ounce of mean blood either.


You guys played last night? What the Fk. I checked and I only saw Nexus trying to get 2nd place in Driveclub.
Nima's Avatar Nima
05:00 AM Liked: 94
post #9965 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 1,203
Joined: May 2001
Merry Christmas my friends!
Attached: 2014-12-19 17.38.06.jpg (51.7 KB) 
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5
05:11 AM Liked: 559
post #9966 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 5,089
Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post
Merry Christmas my friends!
Merry Christmas!
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5
05:12 AM Liked: 559
post #9967 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 5,089
Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
I don't think MPH has a sarcastic bone in him. Not even an ounce of mean blood either.


You guys played last night? What the Fk. I checked and I only saw Nexus trying to get 2nd place in Driveclub.
Yea we played...no I wasn't feeling well...
emartins's Avatar emartins
07:07 AM Liked: 565
post #9968 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 4,314
Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post
Merry Christmas my friends!

Woof Woof Ruff Grrr



Don't worry your dog will understand.
hsv's Avatar hsv
07:22 AM Liked: 82
post #9969 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 1,291
Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post
Last night I got my 25,000th jet kill XD
Dude, that's pretty awesome! You may have more jet kills than my total combined kills in bf3!
Overall I think jets in bf4 are more fun...the mobile AA is still a threat but not as bad as on PC. There are more vehicular targets to shoot and its fun having an attack jet and a stealth jet on the same map.

Zath, I can understand where you're coming from with not getting next gen yet. I think everyone is just giving you a hard time because we all remember the good times we had with you in bf3 and want the same in bf4. It was awesome being on the ground thinking you were going to die from a tank only to have the tank explode right in front of you and hearing the evil Zath laugh over party chat
Maybe you can make the upgrade to next gen for star wars battlefront.
Cravit8's Avatar Cravit8
10:08 AM Liked: 310
post #9970 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 2,031
Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Woof Woof Ruff Grrr







Don't worry your dog will understand.

:/ don't think it knows Merican woofs.

Merry Christmas everyone! Don't get too fat...


-Crav
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5
10:19 AM Liked: 559
post #9971 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 5,089
Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
:/ don't think it knows Merican woofs.

Merry Christmas everyone! Don't get too fat...


-Crav
Doggy style is universal!
hsv's Avatar hsv
12:09 PM Liked: 82
post #9972 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 1,291
Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Doggy style is universal!
Leave it to nexus to bring the conversation to the next level
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo
12:23 PM Liked: 269
post #9973 of 9981
12-24-2014 | Posts: 1,816
Joined: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post
Leave it to nexus to bring the conversation to the next level
Just like we can always count on you to keep things civilized. Thx Trail.

Bummed I have the week off and no time to play today. How's that even possible.

Lo - I passed the tutorial phase in GTA, so I can join friend missions now. Let's find some scores.
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan
11:17 AM Liked: 102
post #9974 of 9981
Yesterday | Posts: 1,113
Joined: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post
Merry Christmas my friends!


Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Merry Christmas!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
Merry Christmas everyone! Don't get too fat...


-Crav

Merry Christmas my AVS brothers!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanglo View Post

Lo - I passed the tutorial phase in GTA, so I can join friend missions now. Let's find some scores.

Cool Hapi!

We'll definitely check it out next week when I'm back.




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cravit8's Avatar Cravit8
04:30 PM Liked: 310
post #9975 of 9981
Yesterday | Posts: 2,031
Joined: May 2011
Glad I planned on spending the whole day outside teaching kids how to ride their first inline skates.


-Crav
hsv's Avatar hsv
04:52 PM Liked: 82
post #9976 of 9981
Yesterday | Posts: 1,291
Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
Glad I planned on spending the whole day outside teaching kids how to ride their first inline skates
Next is a hockey stick in their hands
emartins's Avatar emartins
07:56 PM Liked: 565
post #9977 of 9981
Yesterday | Posts: 4,314
Joined: Feb 2007
hope you all had a good Christmas, even you Zath. Its bedtime for me and ill catch you all next weekend
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan
08:55 PM Liked: 102
post #9978 of 9981
Today | Posts: 1,113
Joined: May 2005
I'm off in vacation in Denver so the outage hasn't really affected me since I haven't been home. So is PSN still down? Is anyone able to play MP?

Btw, here is what I'm dealing with right now...
Attached: uploadfromtaptalk1419652474214.jpg (88.9 KB) 
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5
09:03 PM Liked: 559
post #9979 of 9981
Today | Posts: 5,089
Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post
I'm off in vacation in Denver so the outage hasn't really affected me since I haven't been home. So is PSN still down? Is anyone able to play MP?

Btw, here is what I'm dealing with right now...
Haha eat that ball freezing weather! Was 50 here today! Dont worry my nuggets will be frozen again soon enough but I will enjoy the gloating today :-)
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan
09:49 PM Liked: 102
post #9980 of 9981
Today | Posts: 1,113
Joined: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Haha eat that ball freezing weather! Was 50 here today! Dont worry my nuggets will be frozen again soon enough but I will enjoy the gloating today :-)
Lol, nice.

Well this coming Tuesday the temps in Denver are expected to be a high of 6 degrees and a low of -7 degrees. I'll be in Vail which I assume temps will be around the same or colder since it's up in the mountains and at a higher elevation.

Not sure what to expect since I've never been in temperatures that cold.
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5
11:17 PM Liked: 559
post #9981 of 9981
Today | Posts: 5,089
Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post
Lol, nice.

Well this coming Tuesday the temps in Denver are expected to be a high of 6 degrees and a low of -7 degrees. I'll be in Vail which I assume temps will be around the same or colder since it's up in the mountains and at a higher elevation.

Not sure what to expect since I've never been in temperatures that cold.
Ooh I know...really fkn cold air that burns your lungs to breath, nearly instant frozen skin that's exposed, and an awesome body shiver that won't stop until your back home for a week. Enjoy! You better hope it's not too windy. Even that cold, still air isn't bad but wind freezes things you don't want frozen. Few days isn't bad though.
Tags: Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4

Reply PlayStation Area

Subscribe to this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3