post #10231 of 10232 Unread Today, 12:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
Liked: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsacevedo View Post
Are you prepared for the coming blizzard? You guys are definitely out-wintering us midwesterners this year.

Ready as I can be. Got the firewood ready just in case I lose power. About to use the mixer to make some pasta and bread since the oven will be the only thing working.

I guess they are expecting it to be bad, worse than 2 years ago when he got over 2 feet. They issued a driving ban, I don't think we've ever had that, so as of 7pm tonight I officially have no work worries. Till the morning when I have to do my rounds of shoveling.

I HATE SNOW. I HATE PEOPLE THAT LIKE SNOW. I also tell my wife that while I am clearing out snow I am talking sh!t about her, its because of her I am still stuck up north. I am so ready to move down South.

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10232 of 10232 Unread Today, 12:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Liked: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Ready as I can be. Got the firewood ready just in case I lose power. About to use the mixer to make some pasta and bread since the oven will be the only thing working.

I guess they are expecting it to be bad, worse than 2 years ago when he got over 2 feet. They issued a driving ban, I don't think we've ever had that, so as of 7pm tonight I officially have no work worries. Till the morning when I have to do my rounds of shoveling.

I HATE SNOW. I HATE PEOPLE THAT LIKE SNOW. I also tell my wife that while I am clearing out snow I am talking sh!t about her, its because of her I am still stuck up north. I am so ready to move down South.
Punishment for the cheating Pats...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page