Battlefield 4 - Page 354 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 729Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #10591 of 10605 Old 02-26-2015, 08:16 PM
hsv
AVS Special Member
 
hsv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,315
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Park city is where I skied. Wildcat is nice, been awhile since I've been there though. Was one of our frequent spots when I used to ski often.

Enjoy the cold.
Yeah my wife has pretty much gone there her entire youth so it has some sentimental value. Ironically alabama got a lot of snow while we were on the road to NH. I dont mind the cold if im doing fun stuff...but cold like this for everyday stuff is brutal. I thought i was going to lose my hand pumping gas since you cant lock the gas pump handle to pump gas, it baffles me that there arent any gas pump handle locks.
hsv is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10592 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 04:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
emartins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 4,527
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Liked: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post
Yeah my wife has pretty much gone there her entire youth so it has some sentimental value. Ironically alabama got a lot of snow while we were on the road to NH. I dont mind the cold if im doing fun stuff...but cold like this for everyday stuff is brutal. I thought i was going to lose my hand pumping gas since you cant lock the gas pump handle to pump gas, it baffles me that there arent any gas pump handle locks.

Against the law in most states around here to have those locks. We have to pull them off.

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
emartins is offline  
post #10593 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 06:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,362
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Against the law in most states around here to have those locks. We have to pull them off.
Then how does everyone start the pump and get back in the running car to stay warm?

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is online now  
post #10594 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 06:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
emartins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 4,527
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Liked: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
Then how does everyone start the pump and get back in the running car to stay warm?

Easy, man up and not be a pu**y. Stand outside and pump.

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
emartins is offline  
post #10595 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,462
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Easy, man up and not be a pu**y. Stand outside and pump.
What uncivilized, third world part of the planet outlaws pump locks and why?

Ugh -11 this morning...come on with this $%&* already...
lordxar5 is online now  
post #10596 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
hsv
AVS Special Member
 
hsv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,315
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Easy, man up and not be a pu**y. Stand outside and pump.
The word Lazy not to be confused with Toughness or Crazy. Curious as to why its like that up here.
Snowmobiles IRL dont handle like they do in bf4...surprising!
hsv is offline  
post #10597 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
dbailey75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 702
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
What uncivilized, third world part of the planet outlaws pump locks and why?

Ugh -11 this morning...come on with this $%&* already...
I was Filling up in LA, (Lower Alabama) near I-10 last year, was on the way back from gulf shores, using the gas lock, and lets say that when the tank was full, it didn't unlock, lucky I was standing right next to the pump. gas was all over the place. and I got to smell gas the 6 hour drive home. Lovely.

PSN: CAPTDANMAN
dbailey75 is offline  
post #10598 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,462
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbailey75 View Post
I was Filling up in LA, (Lower Alabama) near I-10 last year, was on the way back from gulf shores, using the gas lock, and lets say that when the tank was full, it didn't unlock, lucky I was standing right next to the pump. gas was all over the place. and I got to smell gas the 6 hour drive home. Lovely.
That sucks. Ours work pretty good around here, click and go. Knock on wood I haven't had major spillage aside from what's left in the pipe spilling sometimes.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #10599 of 10605 Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
dbailey75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 702
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
That sucks. Ours work pretty good around here, click and go. Knock on wood I haven't had major spillage aside from what's left in the pipe spilling sometimes.
this has only had this happened a couple of times in my driving career, but imagine if you were in your car, or shopping in the store when this happens. Dangerous.

PSN: CAPTDANMAN
dbailey75 is offline  
post #10600 of 10605 Old Today, 07:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,362
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Besides Lazy and Brown, Anyone finish the Phantom assignment yet?

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is online now  
post #10601 of 10605 Old Today, 12:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,462
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 678
BF3 was definitely a better game. Just fired it back up and had an awesome near victory on Seinne. When I came in it was like 1700 tickets to 900 and we got that 1700 down to 184 before losing. Was completely capped out to start as well. Tanks take more of a beating and hit detection felt good.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #10602 of 10605 Old Today, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,362
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Battlefield 4

^humbug

I totally saved you guys.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is online now  
post #10603 of 10605 Old Today, 03:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Dash525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
Besides Lazy and Brown, Anyone finish the Phantom assignment yet?
I'm working on jet kills and roadkills. Almost done with them

PSN ID : AVS Dash
Dash525 is offline  
post #10604 of 10605 Old Today, 04:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lodolfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,160
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
BF3 was definitely a better game. Just fired it back up and had an awesome near victory on Seinne. When I came in it was like 1700 tickets to 900 and we got that 1700 down to 184 before losing. Was completely capped out to start as well. Tanks take more of a beating and hit detection felt good.

Ahhh...BF3. So much fun on the 360 with the 360 gang.

Lots of fun with you too, Nex on the PS3. I think you and I were the only outcasts that ditched the Xbox and got back into it on the PS3 late in its life cycle.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PSN:Lodolfan16
XBL: Lodolfan16
lodolfan is online now  
post #10605 of 10605 Old Today, 04:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,462
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post
Ahhh...BF3. So much fun on the 360 with the 360 gang.

Lots of fun with you too, Nex on the PS3. I think you and I were the only outcasts that ditched the Xbox and got back into it on the PS3 late in its life cycle.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea good times. I think my biggest issue with Ghosts, AW, and BF4 is that the netcode is too exacting. Meaning that a frame skip gets you dead in one bullet vs last gen when you could take a hit and keep going. Plus all the lockon bs. I can see why BC2 people didn't like BF3 back in the day. Really though its kind of cool being able to go back and still play old school sometimes. Glad I kept my PS3. Oh and the graphics are shyte...I still remember when BF3 looked good...
lordxar5 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off