Battlefield 4 - Page 382 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 986Likes

post #11431 of 11434 Old Today, 04:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Liked: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Not the map though. PS4 gets it a week later due to "region issues".
What I read said Europe on Sept 8 for PS3 & PS4. That's probably the region thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11432 of 11434 Old Today, 04:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
Liked: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
What I read said Europe on Sept 8 for PS3 & PS4. That's probably the region thing.
I see they updated that on Battlelog. Earlier in the week they mentioned Sony not releasing the map until the 8th, only the update would be on the 1st. Not that matters though. Tomorrow is MGS and Wed is PCars so maybe Thursday night.

I will say that Zavod at midnight is pretty sweet. As long as they haven't tweaked it since I played it. Its much darker than I had expected, which is a good thing. Only the bases had the lights around it but everything else is pretty much dark. Sometimes I couldn't even see guys running 20-30 feet in front of me in the wooded section. Now I need to setup classes for night action. Get the IR on those vehicles.

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
post #11433 of 11434 Old Today, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Liked: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
I see they updated that on Battlelog. Earlier in the week they mentioned Sony not releasing the map until the 8th, only the update would be on the 1st. Not that matters though. Tomorrow is MGS and Wed is PCars so maybe Thursday night.

I will say that Zavod at midnight is pretty sweet. As long as they haven't tweaked it since I played it. Its much darker than I had expected, which is a good thing. Only the bases had the lights around it but everything else is pretty much dark. Sometimes I couldn't even see guys running 20-30 feet in front of me in the wooded section. Now I need to setup classes for night action. Get the IR on those vehicles.
Yea tomorrow is booked, locked, and loaded. I may need to try metal gear before work.
post #11434 of 11434 Old Today, 11:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 376
Hadn't played BF4 in awhile, but got a few games in yesterday... still one of my favorite games.

Started playing GTA again to finish the story... about 80% complete. Forgot how great that game is, the detail, the entertaining story, and how everything that comes out of the character's mouths is so gawd damn funny.

Rampage video (gets crazy around the 3:30 mark):

PSN - Hapi_Kilmore_v3
My 6.4.4 Living Room HT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4