Battlefield 4 - Page 61 - AVS Forum
First ... 59  60  61 62  63  ... Last
PlayStation Area > Battlefield 4
Nima's Avatar Nima 12:21 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

I think we should really think about renting our own server. Each one only has to donate a couple of bucks right? But how would we best go about payment etc?

If someone doesn't have a few bucks then...
I'm removing them from my friends list. I only want rich tech people in my friends group. My real life is surrounded by plenty of poor people.

I am sorry I did not want to offend anyone I was just thinking out loud. I do not know how much it cost to rent a server and with a few bucks I meant the equivilant of a beer or something. frown.gif

Edit: The idea for a server just came because I am simply amazed about how many people we have in that list.

lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 12:23 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemeat View Post

So people going from PS3 to PS4 BF4 are noticing a dramatic different in picture and sound?

Its like PS2 to PS4 different it seems anyway.
emartins's Avatar emartins 12:23 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemeat View Post

So people going from PS3 to PS4 BF4 are noticing a dramatic different in picture and sound?

Sound I cant comment on yet but picture, night and day on the improvement.
freemeat's Avatar freemeat 12:26 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

Its like PS2 to PS4 different it seems anyway.

That is truly some dark magic then biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Sound I cant comment on yet but picture, night and day on the improvement.

Awesome! Jealous you guys are playing but happy for you.
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 12:36 PM 11-15-2013
Having trouble joining games, and the server browser seems wonky. The game play is sweet tho.
emartins's Avatar emartins 12:39 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanglo View Post

Having trouble joining games, and the server browser seems wonky. The game play is sweet tho.

Just use quick match. So much easier. There were no conquest games earlier though so not sure what's up with that
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo 12:44 PM 11-15-2013
quick match will loses connection immediately mad.gif

I'll forward some ports and see if that makes a difference.

Does seem like conquest is the one having trouble joining. Others seem ok.
ballen420's Avatar ballen420 12:49 PM 11-15-2013
Neo...we can start up a Pay Pal account for donations to rent servers. They haven't rolled out rent a server yet for BF4. Assuming they're trying to stabilize everything first...no way they'd leave that money on the table.
dobieck1's Avatar dobieck1 01:08 PM 11-15-2013
This thread is taunting me, tempting me to go searching for a PS4 at lunch...or Vader telling me to switch to the dark side.
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar PENDRAG0ON 01:12 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

This thread is taunting me, tempting me to go searching for a PS4 at lunch...or Vader telling me to switch to the dark side.

Join us, we have cookies. biggrin.gif
lordxar5's Avatar lordxar5 01:13 PM 11-15-2013
And Kool Aid!
Nima's Avatar Nima 01:21 PM 11-15-2013
And German beer!
Dash525's Avatar Dash525 01:31 PM 11-15-2013
I'm just sent out some friends request. I have to say I'm really impressed with this ps4. Game play of bf4 is sweeeet!
ultracat's Avatar ultracat 01:32 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

I think we should really think about renting our own server. Each one only has to donate a couple of bucks right? But how would we best go about payment etc?

I'd be into that.
hsv's Avatar hsv 02:16 PM 11-15-2013
The MP DL is taking forever...I'm contemplating buying the disc just so I can play
Budracin8's Avatar Budracin8 02:21 PM 11-15-2013
You guys are making me jealous. 64 player count and amazing graphics. I stopped into Best Buy today and tried the PS4 controller. It felt nice. Solid and responsive. The touch pad was responsive as well. So tempted I created a PSN network ID (Budracin8808) to compliment my 360 tag budracin88.

Want to get my hands on a XBONE to see the difference.

How is 64 player?

Are the graphics that much better?
dobieck1's Avatar dobieck1 02:32 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:

Local Target and Kmart sold out this morning. Oh well..
benjamin-benjami's Avatar benjamin-benjami 02:34 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budracin8 View Post

You guys are making me jealous. 64 player count and amazing graphics. I stopped into Best Buy today and tried the PS4 controller. It felt nice. Solid and responsive. The touch pad was responsive as well. So tempted I created a PSN network ID (Budracin8808) to compliment my 360 tag budracin88.

Want to get my hands on a XBONE to see the difference.

How is 64 player?

Are the graphics that much better?

yes the graphics are that much better.. the controller is so much better than i thought it would be..
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 02:36 PM 11-15-2013
Question:I purchased the DD BF4 and it' has only DLed 8 of the 35 GB in 16 hours meaning I'll be done DLing by Thanksgiving. If I went to a B&M now and purchased the disc version, would I have any problems on my HD installing both a DD version and disc version of the same game?
boltsfan21's Avatar boltsfan21 02:38 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post

Question:I purchased the DD BF4 and it' has only DLed 8 of the 35 GB in 16 hours meaning I'll be done DLing by Thanksgiving. If I went to a B&M now and purchased the disc version, would I have any problems on my HD installing both a DD version and disc version of the same game?

If you do that, I would stop and delete the download. I wouldn't think there would be an issue if you bought a physical copy.
lodolfan's Avatar lodolfan 02:39 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post

The MP DL is taking forever...I'm contemplating buying the disc just so I can play

Same problem here Trail. 8 gigs of 35 gigs in 16 hours. I'm going to go grab a disc soon.
boltsfan21's Avatar boltsfan21 02:42 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:

Same problem here Trail. 8 gigs of 35 gigs in 16 hours. I'm going to go grab a disc soon.

I still bought the disc version even though I have the code for $10. For some reason I prefer to own physical media instead of digital versions.
Chairman7w's Avatar Chairman7w 03:00 PM 11-15-2013
Fuc& it, I'm buying the disk.
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 03:10 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:

It's pretty slick, and a lot of their problems have been mitigated from last gen. Plus, cheaper objectively better hardware!

XB1 ain't going anywhere, and the exclusive games will be just cheaper later when you do become a multiplatform owner wink.gif
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 03:11 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltsfan21 View Post

I still bought the disc version even though I have the code for $10. For some reason I prefer to own physical media instead of digital versions.

I'm at 14/34

Welcome to the digital future! (aka why it's not happening anytime soon)
TyrantII's Avatar TyrantII 03:12 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:

If it's like PS3 it'll see them as separate, and just share the same save and user data. Had both disc and download BF3 on PS3 and there was no issue.

My plan to grab KZSF disc to play while BF4 downloads seems to have been a wise choice.
boltsfan21's Avatar boltsfan21 03:17 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

I'm at 14/34

I would eventually support a digital future, but not right now. I don't think networks in their current state here in the U.S. could support it. I was worried the BF4 digital download would take forever at launch so I never cancelled my preorder.
ballen420's Avatar ballen420 03:23 PM 11-15-2013
I can't even log into my profile...never mind wait for Bf4 to download. Wtf...endless please wait!
hsv's Avatar hsv 03:26 PM 11-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

I'm at 14/34

where do you see how much you have downloaded? I only see the percentage complete from the BF4 in game menu.
emartins's Avatar emartins 03:27 PM 11-15-2013
It was a long painful process but I still plan on going all digital. It can't get worse can it?
Tags: Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4
First ... 59  60  61 62  63  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop