post #2881 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

I wonder which game is more broken, BF4 or Ghosts? Battlefield is a glitchy crashy mess and Ghosts is hacked to kingdom come on most platforms...
hacked how?

Panny 55St60
Panny 55St50(gaming)
Sony 55 NX720
Samsung 42 Hpt(Plasma)
Panny 32Viera LCD (TX)
Klipsch surround
Denon HDMI Receiver
Bose Solo
Playstation4(BF4,Madden,Ghosts,NFS,KZ,FIFA)
XBox360
Ipad 1 & 2
Iphone 5S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2882 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 06:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post

hacked how?

Infinity Ward just released a patch that fixed an invisibility and God mode hack across all platforms. It was hacked day one, all MW3 hacks worked day one in Ghosts. Given past game hacks, don't expect this patch to last long before the hackers are back.*

*I have no clue if the PS4 or Wii U versions were hacked, but the 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PC versions have been hacked prior to this patch.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
post #2883 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 07:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post

hacked how?

Quote:

Infinity Ward just released a patch that fixed an invisibility and God mode hack across all platforms. It was hacked day one, all MW3 hacks worked day one in Ghosts. Given past game hacks, don't expect this patch to last long before the hackers are back.*

*I have no clue if the PS4 or Wii U versions were hacked, but the 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PC versions have been hacked prior to this patch.

I'd imagine you'd see more hacks/hackers in certain game modes
post #2884 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 08:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 623

so i guess the next expansion will come about a year from now smile.gif

so i figured out how to use the support class, i played 4 games of rush, 2-3 games of domination and (given it was with randoms) i was either at the top or close to it.
Running shotgun (full choke) saiga (plan on using the last shotgun when i unlock it. with C4 and claymore. So what i would do is when i armed the mcom i would pull out the claymore and then put it right beside, or if i was defending i would put it where people would normally run i was averaging 4-6 claymore kills per game. The shotgun does something that no other gun does, numerous times i killed 3 guys with one mag. The frustrating thing is even when i get the drop on someone with the other guns i can maybe kill 2, but that is it. Since people camp in rush you can turn a corner or flank them and take 2-3 guys out no problem. the other thing that is nice is if a vehicle does come you can C4 it. also while defending you can put the claymore at one doorway and then camp the other and rack up kills. It is some of the most fun i have had... running around like crazy spamming the shotgun everywhere...

also, premium doesn't go on sale does it? is there any reason to wait or should i just buy it now?
post #2885 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 08:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 367
Premium probably won't be on sale for a long while. Its a personal preference really, some are holding back dollars because the game is effed. I'm enjoying it so far. Lo, Lazy and I checked out some CQ on the new maps tonight which were pretty good maps. I was frustrated though and I think Lo too. Just couldn't buy a kill it seemed. Soloing an enemy flag is a deathwish. Just too many people spawn in.
post #2886 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 08:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post

so i guess the next expansion will come about a year from now smile.gif

so i figured out how to use the support class, i played 4 games of rush, 2-3 games of domination and (given it was with randoms) i was either at the top or close to it.
Running shotgun (full choke) saiga (plan on using the last shotgun when i unlock it. with C4 and claymore. So what i would do is when i armed the mcom i would pull out the claymore and then put it right beside, or if i was defending i would put it where people would normally run i was averaging 4-6 claymore kills per game. The shotgun does something that no other gun does, numerous times i killed 3 guys with one mag. The frustrating thing is even when i get the drop on someone with the other guns i can maybe kill 2, but that is it. Since people camp in rush you can turn a corner or flank them and take 2-3 guys out no problem. the other thing that is nice is if a vehicle does come you can C4 it. also while defending you can put the claymore at one doorway and then camp the other and rack up kills. It is some of the most fun i have had... running around like crazy spamming the shotgun everywhere...

also, premium doesn't go on sale does it? is there any reason to wait or should i just buy it now?

Premium for BF3 didn't go on sale until the 5th DLC pack was released.

There was a BF3 premium edition that came out for $60, which did go on sale for $40 pretty regularly.
post #2887 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 08:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 367
Oh, posted a funny video to my FB. Only in BF.
post #2888 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I.m not buying Premium for at least 4-5 months maybe never - this game is a S - show ....

Panny 55St60
Panny 55St50(gaming)
Sony 55 NX720
Samsung 42 Hpt(Plasma)
Panny 32Viera LCD (TX)
Klipsch surround
Denon HDMI Receiver
Bose Solo
Playstation4(BF4,Madden,Ghosts,NFS,KZ,FIFA)
XBox360
Ipad 1 & 2
Iphone 5S
post #2889 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 09:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 123
I personally think it should be BF4 plus Premium or no BF4 at all...just sayin.

Also Lazy and Harp, I had no IR issues with my Panasonic Plasma 65S64 I purchased this past year until recently. Hours of BF3 at a single sit down showed me no issues. If I had an issue, gaming or regular viewing in the past, it seemingly only lasted a few minutes before it wiped. But a couple of weeks ago I left Sportscenter on in the background while I played BF4 on pc, two nights in a row for about 4 hours each of those nights. I believe that ESPN logo will always be there now. I certainly tamed it by running fullscreen movie channels for days on end and running the Disney Wow pixel orbiter for a few hours. But that logo doesn't seem to be going anywhere. That said, I only see it on complete white screens, like Apple commercials or something. It is completely unnoticeable on regular content. So really not a big deal. But just a heads up with the current Pana plasmas...you still have to be careful. I would put some full screen content on after watching a channel with a bold logo. From what I have gathered, games where you die often and the HUD disappears can help eliminate the issue versus a game where the same HUD is there for hours. Plus it helps if the HUD is see thru. Guess that is why I've had no issue with BF3, but did with the stupid ESPN channel info dumb bar. Having said that, there is a theory that the ZT60 has a different chemical makeup that does indeed help tame IR, though it might just be a theory...not sure.

Yeah stupid EA I guess...is that who we should be blaming everything on? On pc last night I jumped into a Conquest server that had the 4 new CR dlc maps, and only made it through 2 maps before the server crashed and then I could get back into any game. Who knows, maybe pc servers are still getting blasted by hackers or whatever group that was that was trying to make the game unplayable by attacking servers.

Oh and Harp what kind of subwoofer did you get? BTW, Hapi has like 4 in his system I think.

Since I'm on the topic, what does everyone think of the sound of BF4 through your HT system?

(Funny mphfrom77 fact: the only reason I puchased BF3 and started playing the Battlefield series was because the sound aspect was supposed to be crazy good...and it was.)
post #2890 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 09:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 623
fine i will buy premium tomorrow, but it is only because playing with randoms suck...
post #2891 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 09:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Nothing worse than trying to play with friends when some have some maps and others don't. It's like we always forget or something, then struggle to find the perfect server for everyone. That's one issue, but personally I found Premium on BF3 to be a good value ( believe it cost me $40 though).
post #2892 of 8582 Old 12-04-2013, 10:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 547
Quote:

fine i will buy premium tomorrow, but it is only because playing with randoms suck...

I would rather play with randoms than give EA more money right now. The ONLY reason I am playing currently is for the double XP. Once it is done I will wait for more patches while I play Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Deaths are just too random right now.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
post #2893 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 03:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Grinded through Obliteration and Conquest large on Locker yesterday to get the SKS and the ACE 23 (Medic Ribbons) unlocked.

I really like the SKS, it is a beast as it was in bf3. I immediately fell in love with the ACE23 which now replaced my beloved SAR.

XBL : neonima

PSN : NeoNima
post #2894 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 03:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

I personally think it should be BF4 plus Premium or no BF4 at all...just sayin.

Also Lazy and Harp, I had no IR issues with my Panasonic Plasma 65S64 I purchased this past year until recently. Hours of BF3 at a single sit down showed me no issues. If I had an issue, gaming or regular viewing in the past, it seemingly only lasted a few minutes before it wiped. But a couple of weeks ago I left Sportscenter on in the background while I played BF4 on pc, two nights in a row for about 4 hours each of those nights. I believe that ESPN logo will always be there now. I certainly tamed it by running fullscreen movie channels for days on end and running the Disney Wow pixel orbiter for a few hours. But that logo doesn't seem to be going anywhere. That said, I only see it on complete white screens, like Apple commercials or something. It is completely unnoticeable on regular content. So really not a big deal. But just a heads up with the current Pana plasmas...you still have to be careful. I would put some full screen content on after watching a channel with a bold logo. From what I have gathered, games where you die often and the HUD disappears can help eliminate the issue versus a game where the same HUD is there for hours. Plus it helps if the HUD is see thru. Guess that is why I've had no issue with BF3, but did with the stupid ESPN channel info dumb bar. Having said that, there is a theory that the ZT60 has a different chemical makeup that does indeed help tame IR, though it might just be a theory...not sure.

I've never had any issues with my Pioneer plasma with IR so I am not to worried about it. But BF does have a option to change the transparency of the HUD which I already have mine pretty low. I played with it off the other night and the only thing I missed was the mini-map. To bad I couldnt just have that on only.

Quote:

I know you wanted to join us last night. I could sense it.

So far I like the new maps and I didnt get to enjoy them more since my goal for the night was getting into the bomber. I wanted the first assignment done which requires a kill on a bombing run. I'll work on the other assignment that needs 10 kills later as I only get a dogtag for completing that one. No work tomorrow so I will be on again tonight.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #2895 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 03:49 AM
AVS Special Member

I get the reason as to why people dont want to spend the money and buy premium but for the digital people you will save $10 if you go premium, as long as you planned on purchasing all the map packs. $25 if you didnt get china rising free.

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #2896 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 04:18 AM
AVS Special Member

I'm not sure if anyone has taken a look at the premium calendar but I think we will see another BF game in 2014.

My reasons :

Way to fast to max out the rank vs before. Even without double xp people would be doing it sooner rather than later.
All the map packs come out this year
Premium calendar ends in Oct 2014
The final premium item is a bonus item, Alpha/Demo again?

I dont remember seeing or hearing any kind of announcement but I do think we will see another BF game in 2014.

You heard it here first folks.

post #2897 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 04:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Hello Gents, is it too late to add me?

AVS Player List

01. Lazy_GenLus - PS3/PS4 - EST
02. LordXarsNexus - PS3/PS4 - CST
03. Lodolfan16 - PS3/PS4 - EST
04. Guttahhh - PS3/PS4 - CST
05. ChitownJackalope - PS4 - CST
06. xx_shiv_xx - PS4 - EST
07. Trail-Mix-A-Lot, PS3/PS4, CST
08. NeoNima PS4 CST +7 biggrin.gif
09. Smigro - PS3/PS4 & X360/XB1 - EST
10. SPYDER-696969 - PS3/PS4 - MST (with DST)
11. Cravit8 - PS3/PS4 - EST
12. JeepR_kReapR - PS3/PS4 - EST
13. Hapi_Kilmore_v3 - PS4 - Weekends
14. Brown-Corolla - PS4 - SHT
15. Harpua77 - PS3/PS4 EST
16. Macello - PS4 - EST
17. JShmoopy - PS4 - CST
18. benjaminbenjami -ps4- CST
19. RollTide1017 - PS4 - CST
20. KrazeeKeith - PS4 - EST
21. Chairman7w - PS3/PS4 - PST
22. Hatcher14 - PS4 - MST
23. Boltsfan56 - PS3/PS4 - PST
24. avs_tumult - PS4 - MST
25. Pendragoongp - PS4 - CST
26. HDSapper - PS4 - EST
27. Col_Rutgers - PS4 - EST
28. Scrub175 - PS4 - EST y'all.
29. Gu1nnesS13 - PS4 - PST
30. ahartig - PS4 - PST after 8 / 9 pm
31. btinindy - PS4 - EST
32. Mudhawk - PS4
33. Badattitude0909 - PS4
34. taterj - PS4
35. Maximus_XXIV - PS3 & PS4 - PST
36. MandoJedi - PS4 - EST
37. BornSlippyZ010 - PS4-EST

October HorrorFest Participant
post #2898 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 04:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Thanks for the heads up on the IR, MPH. I haven't had any issues so far, but I never leave it on unattended, so I'm either playing games, watching a movie, or channel flipping. I do watch a lot of games on ESPN, but my ADD has me constantly flipping channels.

I snagged a SVS PB12-NSD...which never showed up yesterday. Effin Fed-ex. I actually did get a little advice from Hapi, who pointed out that they have a great upgrade program. I see myself either buying another in a few months or upgrading to the Plus...or the Ultra.

As much as I want to hold my ground on buying premium, I may just grab it tonight. I have some credit and I know this game will eventually be fixed.

XBL & PSN - Harpua77
post #2899 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 04:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Lazy...EA needs to release some shooter next fall, so I wouldn't be surprised. Hoping for Bad Company 3 or Battlefront, but can't see how either would be ready...not that it really matters in EA's mind. Battlefield 3.75 here we come...with a map pack that contains 3 BF4 maps...in the winter snow. Only on Frostbite.

XBL & PSN - Harpua77
post #2900 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 05:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 86
I got Premium for $40 if you count the spend $50 get $10 back promo. biggrin.gif
post #2901 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 05:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Quote:

I wonder which game is more broken, BF4 or Ghosts? Battlefield is a glitchy crashy mess and Ghosts is hacked to kingdom come on most platforms...

Hey Pendrag0on, I had to get on here immediatley and tell you I just experienced 6 (3 of them in a row) single bullet kills. It's the first time in 1.5 weeks I used "quickmatch" on "domination". The players all had Germany and Russia clan tags and being as how it's 8am EST when I was playing it's obvious I was in a European server.

It was absolutely bloody irritating, like made it unplayable. yeesh.

I think that may be a hint for you and maybe you should skip on the quickmatching and just choose servers in your area and see if that makes a difference. Maybe there is a correlation between server ping and the glitch, maybe it's just European servers (haha)...
But it was absolutely noticeable, since I played just 12 hours ago on eastern servers working on my support class xp and never experienced any of these deaths.
post #2902 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 05:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

Hello Gents, is it too late to add me?

AVS Player List

01. Lazy_GenLus - PS3/PS4 - EST
02. LordXarsNexus - PS3/PS4 - CST
03. Lodolfan16 - PS3/PS4 - EST
04. Guttahhh - PS3/PS4 - CST
05. ChitownJackalope - PS4 - CST
06. xx_shiv_xx - PS4 - EST
07. Trail-Mix-A-Lot, PS3/PS4, CST
08. NeoNima PS4 CST +7 biggrin.gif
09. Smigro - PS3/PS4 & X360/XB1 - EST
10. SPYDER-696969 - PS3/PS4 - MST (with DST)
11. Cravit8 - PS3/PS4 - EST
12. JeepR_kReapR - PS3/PS4 - EST
13. Hapi_Kilmore_v3 - PS4 - Weekends
14. Brown-Corolla - PS4 - SHT
15. Harpua77 - PS3/PS4 EST
16. Macello - PS4 - EST
17. JShmoopy - PS4 - CST
18. benjaminbenjami -ps4- CST
19. RollTide1017 - PS4 - CST
20. KrazeeKeith - PS4 - EST
21. Chairman7w - PS3/PS4 - PST
22. Hatcher14 - PS4 - MST
23. Boltsfan56 - PS3/PS4 - PST
24. avs_tumult - PS4 - MST
25. Pendragoongp - PS4 - CST
26. HDSapper - PS4 - EST
27. Col_Rutgers - PS4 - EST
28. Scrub175 - PS4 - EST y'all.
29. Gu1nnesS13 - PS4 - PST
30. ahartig - PS4 - PST after 8 / 9 pm
31. btinindy - PS4 - EST
32. Mudhawk - PS4
33. Badattitude0909 - PS4
34. taterj - PS4
35. Maximus_XXIV - PS3 & PS4 - PST
36. MandoJedi - PS4 - EST
37. BornSlippyZ010 - PS4-EST

if you wish, i play LATE night on SAT through TUE, PS4 read signature......game for me HAS finally smoothed out. An even though it is not PC ran but PS4. It a good looking game. Played single story. Quite lacking and got my favorite toy.....send a request.
BornSlippyZ likes this.

XBOX >cata1:mothballed; PS3+4  =  CHiNGOBLiNG   = RUBEN...
YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE THE PICTURE!!

itty bitty MAN CAVE:http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/32536

has now become>>.. "SHOE MAKER HOME THEATER"..click..>http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2341067/the-shoemaker-...

post #2903 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 06:19 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 23
Anyone else have issues trying to join a conquest match last night?? I couldn't join one at all, kept giving me a connection error. But, I could join domination matches so I played that...

The Weekend Warriors
post #2904 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms987 View Post

When I first read this I thought you meant "girlfriend". lol!

I had to reread it to figure out that you meant "GameFly".

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

Either requires a lot of attention and don't always provide what you want biggrin.gif

You know what the Level 100 Colonel says, spending time with your girlfriend is minus kills, no girlfriend is plus kills. You just have to get your priorities in line. biggrin.gif

Xbox Live Gamertag: JShmoopy
PSN ID: JShmoopy
post #2905 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 06:41 AM

Liked: 14
So, how do I go about getting in on the AVS group? Just add everyone, send invites? Is there a vetting process to go through? Do I have to jump from the crane at the dam with no parachute and live or anything like that?

Also, does anyone know how to change the loadout on the scout helo?! I have nearly everything unlocked already, but don't even know how to switch to use the darn stuff.. Driving me mad.. Especially since I'm mega death from above when I'm in the zone...
post #2906 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 07:26 AM
hsv
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Just send out PSN friend requests (put "avs" in the request) and join in on games. No need to do anything special...but if you do jump off the crane without a chute make sure to share the video!

As far as scout helo, you can change the load out in the battle log app or on PC. If you want to do it on console you need to be in a match where the scout helo is available, then go to the load out screen for your soldier and press R2 to switch from soldier load out to vehicle load out.

XBL: TRAIL MIX A L0T
PSN: Trail-Mix-A-Lot
post #2907 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 08:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 191
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670193983061/
Quote:
We are now rolling out the new PS4 game update. You might be booted from ongoing games before you can reconnect to the new server versions that are rolling out at the same time. Change notes below.

NOTE: This small patch was pushed live as quickly as possible to deal primarily with the "one-hit kill" bug. We are already working on the next PS4 update that will contain more fixes and have a bigger focus on game stability. Stay tuned.

Dec 5 PS4 Game Update Notes
-Fixed the "one-hit kill" bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed.
-Fixed a crash that could occur when having a very large amounts of Friends
-Enabled audio in PS4 video captures

One-hit Kill Bug Explained
We are seeing reports from people that this is still present, with descriptions such as "I came around the edge of a building and died instantly". It is important to understand that this is not the One-hit Kill Bug, that is another issue that we are working on addressing. For this, it is important to understand how some of the interpretations made by the game happen so that you can understand the difference.

We saw an issue where a bullet travelling towards an opponent would cause damage in one frame, and then again in the next frame. Therefore bullets would cause 2x damage if they hit the target between these two frames. This issue has been addressed.

The issue of dying before you saw who shot you is a different beast. We use a term called Interpolation in reference to where you are in the game world. There are instances where the death camera is initiated before the correct internet packets have arrived to be interpolated by your camera. This gives the impression that you were killed by "one shot" as someone came around the corner of a building. We have identified this issue and will address it in upcoming updates.
post #2908 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member

At least with this generation they are pushing out patches as soon as they can, instead of waiting to push it out to coincide with a DLC pack like BF3.

XBL & PSN - Harpua77
post #2909 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 08:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post

Hey Pendrag0on, I had to get on here immediatley and tell you I just experienced 6 (3 of them in a row) single bullet kills. It's the first time in 1.5 weeks I used "quickmatch" on "domination". The players all had Germany and Russia clan tags and being as how it's 8am EST when I was playing it's obvious I was in a European server.

It was absolutely bloody irritating, like made it unplayable. yeesh.

I think that may be a hint for you and maybe you should skip on the quickmatching and just choose servers in your area and see if that makes a difference. Maybe there is a correlation between server ping and the glitch, maybe it's just European servers (haha)...
But it was absolutely noticeable, since I played just 12 hours ago on eastern servers working on my support class xp and never experienced any of these deaths.

IMO, Quickmatch is the pits. For BF3 I stopped using that within the first couple weeks I had the game, some 2 years ago. Gameplay is extremely affected by your physical distance from the server. Plus you never really knew what kind of server you were getting into. I used to hate partying up where the guy in charged just randomly picked a server using either quickmatch or just pressing buttons to get into a game, any game. Servers must be hand selected based off region and players in the party. (Sorry Hapi, but you can handle it.) I don't mind going out to farther servers to give other AVSer's a better ping, but nothing is worse than everyone in the party being an East Coaster and then the guy in charge of picking the server picks a West Coast server. Also, when rent a servers become available, one must look to see what the rotation and ticket count is like.

Honestly at the end of BF3, after almost 2 years, it seemed some people we played with still didn't understand the concept of hand selecting servers versus quickmatch. It probably should be nipped in the bud early in this thread.

How does the ping thing work again for PS4? I know I read the other day where someone said on the PS4 you can pick a server based on ping...right?

(No word on my PS4 shipping date btw)
Spanglo likes this.
post #2910 of 8582 Old 12-05-2013, 08:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 84
My new troll setup for lvl up fast and grinding through weapon unlocks @ Locker: M320 LVG.

If you are decent at billiard or trigonometry you will love this. I got so many multikills (>5), it's ridiculous.
Spanglo and Chairman7w like this.

XBL : neonima

PSN : NeoNima
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page