AVS Forum banner
243K views 12K replies 184 participants last post by  Abaddon 
#1 ·

I'd say Destruction 2.0 got an upgrade.

See less See more
1 1
#9,093 ·
Ok, so I've been playing BF4 on XB One the last few days. Since I got it 'Free' with the EA Access Vault, and premium was only $30 I figured why not...

So I played maybe 7-8 rounds with randoms...base maps, second assault and dragon's teeth. Conquest small matches since it seemed easier to manage with randoms

My accuracy is off the chart @ 16.78%, Skill is 268, SPM is 813 and KD avg about 1 (.98)

I prefer the xbox controller, but could my accuracy be that much better just due to the controller???

BTW, I've adjusted the network smoothing to 0 and Hi-frequnecy update to high on both consoles to remove those as variables. look sensitivity is 25% on both.

#9,099 ·
#9,107 ·
Ahhhh, I missed you guys! I forgot how much fun it was listening to you all b*tch!!! :D

Maybe that's why I've been playing with no mic/randoms lately...I get to listen to enough of that at home these days! :rolleyes:

#9,109 ·
I can always count on you to be the voice of reason Nex! :)

#9,117 ·
So here's what I've been doing outside of the house. Needs some guns and flares but otherwise, not bad!

Stop playing with toy planes outside. Get your ass inside and play with video game planes, on a PS4.

#9,118 ·
Aside from the horrible experience of getting together in the same game it was fun playing with non-randoms again. Because you are all new I will let go some of the non ptfoing that was going on. We will win a whole game or shut them out next time.

#9,121 ·
We didn't try that. That message that pops up saying someone in your party has started a game never pops up. The best way to get everyone in is to have one person in a game and when it ends have everyone else start joining. Usually the best time to join is right when a new game starts

#9,123 ·
Friend/Party list. Wait till you see join under the activity. Problem is if the game is full then you get a full message and then you have to rinse and repeat.

Going to try Harps idea as what should happen is when everyone in a party is in the main menu and one person finds a game, everyone else should get a message saying that a person in the party joined a game, would you like to join that game. Thats how it should happen. If not then have someone send an invite. 2 ways to do it, from the character selection screen by pressing L1 or in-game via the options menu. The invite will be in the persons notifications so they can keep trying to join off that same invite, as long as you are still in the same server/game. Its a hassle but I think we got all 4 of us last night together in about 3 games, should of been 2 games but MPH seemed lost.

#9,124 ·
I had to close the game down and start it back up. After I tried to join off your invite several times it just stopped acknowledging my attempts. Once I restarted I just waited until I knew I could get in because I didn't want that to happen again.

Not to be a ******, but Lazy why don't you start a new thread for PvZ. I imagine it could use its own thread.

#9,125 ·
1. You are a ******, sometimes
2. If you bothered to pay attention you would notice that it actually does have its own thread.
3. You should know better. We don't chat in other threads, we discuss everything in this one thread. Its much easier that way.
4. I think Ben is on to something with this list stuff.

#9,139 ·
I'll most likely pick up regular gaming time once I move after next week. I miss bf4 Thursdays. I played a few rounds by myself last night while downloading garden warfare and it just felt empty without y'all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.