issue PS3 Graphic With Philips HD Ready 32' TV - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 07-21-2013, 04:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey Everyone,
i have ps3 more than a year, i playing my ps3 with Philips TV 32' Model Number: 32PFL5409/98 and the graphic is good but not so much..
i check with more 2-3 tv with HD Ready and the graphic is same.. i played with FHD Tv sometimes and the graphic was great and smooth and i wonder if i can to improve my TV/PS3 to better graphic?
i have HDMI Cable and i did reset settings for the pse (with turn off the ps3 for 3-4 sec until the beep) and i saw alot of peoples said this is the best settings for the tv/ps3 and i should use it, but when i choose "Display Setting" at the PS3 i saw is set on 1080P and my tv is hd ready is support only to 720 may i will change it? what to choose with the RGB? Cross Color? i really wanna improve my PS3 graphic.
and then i wanna fix my TV Picture Settings..
what to put on Smart Picture (Personal And more) Contrast, Brightness,Color,sharpness,noise reduction,color temperature, pixel plus hd, light sensor and more..
i playing games with high graphic like FC3, The Last Of Us, MP3 and more.. the graphic is good not not good enough for HD ready if you get me...
i played at GTA IV, RDR and its was very very bad graphic and i dont know if is the tv hd ready or the games...
i wanna improve it by fixing the settings at the Display settings at the ps3/ Picture Settings in my tv what should i do to fix it?
and one more question, if its the hd ready philips tv doing the problem should i buy new FHD tv? if yes which tv do you recommend?

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS and sorry about my english.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-21-2013, 06:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natix View Post

ii have HDMI Cable and i did reset settings for the pse (with turn off the ps3 for 3-4 sec until the beep) and i saw alot of peoples said this is the best settings for the tv/ps3 and i should use it, but when i choose "Display Setting" at the PS3 i saw is set on 1080P and my tv is hd ready is support only to 720 may i will change it?
If your TV only supports 720 than select that and then I think there should be some difference in your picture quality, but I don't know how much it will improve.

post #3 of 5 Old 07-21-2013, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter

thanks for the answer.
i tried to put 720P i dont see an improvment with the graphic so much..
post #4 of 5 Old 07-23-2013, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

anyone?
post #5 of 5 Old 07-23-2013, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I have two questions for you
1. How does every thing else look on that T.V. (cable tv, computer, etc.) does it look good or is it like what your experiencing with you PS3?
2. have you tried using you PS3 on another TV to see if it looks the same?
Another thing you might want to check is to see what the TV says the resolution is during some of those games you mentioned that looked very bad like GTA IV or RDR

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Deadpool

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page