What did you pre-order?` - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 36 Old 08-29-2013, 11:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 110
No preorders for me. I'm just gonna buy one off the shelf (once that is possible) before the end of 2014. Basically waiting for MGSV and FFXV to drop, but if they don't drop before the end of 2014, I'll buy a PS4 and probably Infamous: SS or some equivalent action/adventure or JRPG (if any come out in 2014...I doubt it) whatever is available.

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 Old 08-30-2013, 09:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milmanias View Post

Also a mostly xbox gamer only getting a PS4. I had a PS3 (traded to pay off the PS4) but am more interested in the Sony exclusives than Forza (the only MS game I'm really going to miss). The PS3 was mainly used as Blu Ray and a few exclusives (Uncharted and Infamous mostly).

Same as me except I THINK I may be getting an XB1 at launch just because of Forza and possibly Titanfall.

Xbox GT / PSN ID - Smigro

my blu ray collection -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my modest theater -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #33 of 36 Old 09-04-2013, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I preordered the PS4 night of the E3 and 4 games which are Watchdogs, The Division BF4 & second Son
post #34 of 36 Old 09-12-2013, 02:03 PM

Liked: 14
Another Xbox convert here...

Only have the PS4 console right now, but more than likely will pre-order BF4, Knack, and Watch_Dogs. Skipping COD altogether, just tired of it, doesn't excite me anymore. I'm a little hesitant about watch dogs though... I haven't finished a campaign of Hitman yet and they seem fairly similar.

Some PS Noob Questions:

- Will these games be available for digital download on Day 1?
- I'm assuming digital vs hardcopy are the same price?
- You guys talk about the PS+ Version of Driveclub ... what is the PS+ version (as opposed to a different version)?
post #35 of 36 Old 09-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJames03 View Post

Another Xbox convert here...

Only have the PS4 console right now, but more than likely will pre-order BF4, Knack, and Watch_Dogs. Skipping COD altogether, just tired of it, doesn't excite me anymore. I'm a little hesitant about watch dogs though... I haven't finished a campaign of Hitman yet and they seem fairly similar.

Some PS Noob Questions:

- Will these games be available for digital download on Day 1?
- I'm assuming digital vs hardcopy are the same price?
- You guys talk about the PS+ Version of Driveclub ... what is the PS+ version (as opposed to a different version)?

- Yes
- Yes, discounts do happen though for both retail and DD, specially PS Plus.
- PS Plus subscribers will get a free version of DriveClub, IIRC it's the game minus some tracks/cars, something like that.

KRP-500M | Kuro 9G 5020FD + e-lite mod | B&W 683 Fronts | B&W 685 Center | B&W DM601 S3 Rears | HSU VTF3 MK3 Sub | Yamaha RX-V663 AVR
post #36 of 36 Old 09-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 98
As for the thread, I have both BF4 and KZ bundles pre-orders for myself and friend, if I did go through the order we'll decide which we'll end up with.

Launch games don't impress me though and PS3 still has a lot more to offer, I think I'll most probably wait until I'm done with the last few AAA games PS3 has to offer then get a PS4, specially FFXIII-3 and DarkSouls 2 which will be released in Feb and March 2014. So mid 2014 will probably be when I'll get a PS4 if I cancelled my pre-order, more games will be out by then and we'll find out if the hardware has any issues to get my hands on a 2nd revision instead.

KRP-500M | Kuro 9G 5020FD + e-lite mod | B&W 683 Fronts | B&W 685 Center | B&W DM601 S3 Rears | HSU VTF3 MK3 Sub | Yamaha RX-V663 AVR
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Killzone 3 Playstation3 Game Sony , Battlefield 4 Playstation 4 , Watch Dogs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page