Originally Posted by NoThru22
So then don't conspire to steal and use it like it's meant to be used.
Oh no, here we go again with the whole morality thing...
Why does anybody buy anything digital unless they are going to try to take advantage of any and all possbile loopholes that come with buying something digital ?
Seriously. What advantages are there for buying things digitally ?
When I buy a physical game, I have so many rights that come along with that. (yeah, yeah, I know we don't technically own the games, etc, etc).
1. I can keep the game myself
2. I can give it to my brother
3. I can let my nephew borrow it.
4. I can trade it in to GameStop for pennies on the dollar
5. I can sell it on Ebay for a lot more than pennies on the dollar (but have to pay huge ebay fees)
6. I can sell it locally on Craigslist for a lot more than pennies on the dollar
7. I can take the disk outside, throw it up in the air and try to shoot a BB gun at it.
When you buy something digital, you're throwing 99 percent of your rights as a consumer down the toilet.
There has to be some advantage to buying something digital, if you're just throwing all your consumer rights out the window.