PlayStation Now streams PlayStation games to PS4, Vita, PS3, tablets and smartphones - Page 6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #151 of 153 Old 01-17-2015, 08:13 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Glad to see Sony give us a monthy pass.....Now is bioshock infinite on PSNOW ? I heard it was & then i heard it wasn't ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 153 Old 01-18-2015, 06:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuSoardGraphite View Post
I signed up for the free trial.

Within 48 hours with the service, I already decided to pay for a full month.

The service works great. There is lag but it is tolerable. Playing Uncharted. Then going to move to The Last of Us (still trying to decide if I should play the PSNow version or buy the Remaster) And it works on Vita. I played a bit of The Last of Us on my Vita.

Oh yeah. Greatness no longer awaits. It is here.
Just out of curiosity, what is your set-up? Wired/Wireless? ISP speed download/upload?

Would give people a good idea of what they should have before taking the plunge.

Speed and connection wise this would be VITAL to online streaming of a PS3 game.

Think I read somewhere that your PS4/PS3 should be HARDWIRED in order to use PSNOW. Wireless would cause to many problems, even with blazing speed downloads/uploads
post #153 of 153 Old 01-19-2015, 03:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELERSRULE View Post
Just out of curiosity, what is your set-up? Wired/Wireless? ISP speed download/upload?

Would give people a good idea of what they should have before taking the plunge.

Speed and connection wise this would be VITAL to online streaming of a PS3 game.

Think I read somewhere that your PS4/PS3 should be HARDWIRED in order to use PSNOW. Wireless would cause to many problems, even with blazing speed downloads/uploads
My setup is wired to PS4. Wireless to Vita (of course)

PS4 download speed is between 48mbs and 54.6mbs

I'll try it out on my PS3 later, which is wireless and considerably slower (14mbs or thereabouts)

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply PlayStation Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page