When is the last time you were truly blown away by new gaming technology? - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 132 Old 05-16-2014, 06:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rr6966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 1,211
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I've got one for you that no one has mentioned. I really enjoyed the fist Max Payne on PC!biggrin.gif That game was awesome and I had the latest in graphics on my PC at the time. Bullet Time!!!!
rr6966 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 132 Old 05-16-2014, 10:01 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brad View Post

I think the last time I was REALLY blown away by a game was Fallout 3. It's have to be a tie between emerging from the Vault or blowing up Megaton from Tenpenny Tower. Say what you want about the graphics, bugs (both insects and game-breakers), etc., but that game was probably my favorite game last generation.

Yeah, it's the scope of Fallout 3 that is breathtaking. That game is the closest that I have to come to actually living in an alternate world and caring about what was going on in the story. I was really getting immersed in that world. I've probably spent 200 hours in the wasteland.
Chairman7w likes this.
Anthony1 is offline  
post #93 of 132 Old 05-19-2014, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gus738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Watsonville, CA
Posts: 2,794
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 25
my first console was snes bundle with donkey kong . i believe x mas of the same year dk was bundle with snes.
the last game that had wow factor was gta SA still to this day nothing

i thought gta 5 would dont get me wrong its an excellent game and bungie last halo game ( reach ) was well thought . i got a ps4 just for destiny

Pioneer Elite PRO-111
Samsung 60PnF5300 af
panasonic px75u

XBL x117x831
PS4 gusx831
gus738 is offline  
post #94 of 132 Old 05-19-2014, 08:36 AM
Senior Member
 
mcclayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 13
cod4: mw1 on ps3.. really my first fps online

psn = b2real
mcclayton is offline  
post #95 of 132 Old 05-19-2014, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
pcweber111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 3,568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 265
There have been a few instances where I was truly impressed. Earliest I remember is the actual NES itself. After slumming it through my early childhood with a Colecovision and friend's 2600's the NES was like a revelation. Another is the original Gameboy. We were used to trading and playing those old Tiger handhelds in school and when one kid brought a Gameboy it instantly made us feel inadequate lol. My first 3d card (Geforce 2 MX400) was nice because I could finally play Unreal Tournament and Quake 3 Arena. The Dreamcast really felt like an advancement in technology and I was constantly amazed at the games that came out for it. Honestly aside from Kinect voice control there hasn't been too much since 2000 that I've really said "wow" to. I've been impressed by some games here and there but I guess getting older has tempered my enthusiasm for the technology in general. Maybe true 5.1 in the first Xbox came the closest. That was pretty cool.
pcweber111 is offline  
post #96 of 132 Old 05-19-2014, 11:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
blackssr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,561
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post

For me I think it was Descent or Descent II on PC(not sure which one it was). I just know it was late 1996 or early 1997. I had just gotten my first cable modem(a one-way cable modem) and it had 1Mb/s down speeds over cable and a 56K modem for upload(In late 1997 they upgraded me to a two-way cable modem that gave me 5mbps down and 1mbps up)

Anyway that was my first experience playing a modern video game online. I was just amazed that I could be playing in real time with someone across the country or across the Globe. After that, single player games on my Nintendo just weren't the same for me. So I played more and more PC online multiplayer games and less and less Nintendo games. And there begin my obsession with constantly upgrading my PCs, CPUs, Graphics cards etc. Sometimes several times a year. I spent way too much money. I never had a Playstation 1 or 2 since I was going away from consoles. And I kept playing games on PC until 2005 when the Xbox 360 came out. Then I gave up PC gaming in favor of console gaming with the online component. And then my constant PC upgrading ended. Which is really the best thing that came out of me stopping game play on PCs.

I agree with you up until you gave up on PC gaming. For me the consoles never looked as good as a high end PC running the same game. I enjoy and still enjoy the upgrade part of PC gaming. Tweaking to get the last bit of performance never gets old for me. Consoles never will have that ability and for me feel stale shortly after purchase.
blackssr is offline  
post #97 of 132 Old 05-25-2014, 09:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
vespaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Great thread! Need to add my own two cents...

I'm in my 40s, so I've been watching video games develop from almost the beginning. I started with the Sears Telegame (the Sears version of the Atari 2600) and a Timex Sinclair 1000 (that baby came with 3k!! and you could buy a 16k add on memory). So here were the games and technology that I felt were milestones:

Adventureland (Commodore VIC-20) - My first real experience with computers was the VIC-20 and I played Adventureland forever. For those who don't know, Adventureland is a text-only game like Zork. I never played Zork (and still haven't), but this game was MY Zork. It "understood" English. I could manipulate my environment by telling it what I wanted to do. AND it had a sense of humor if I tried to do something that I wasn't supposed to do. In the months that followed, I'd play other text-adventure games, but none stuck with me like Adventureland.

Dragon's Lair - An interactive movie?!?! C'MON!! This was THE biggest thing at my local arcade. And the only game that cost .50 instead of a quarter. My local arcade put an additional monitor on top of the machine so that bystanders could watch without crowding out the player. I remember a friend's dad taking his son and I to a different arcade to play it when the machine in our local arcade broke. I own the game on BluRay, and it comes with some great news footage from that era. It's amazing how much this was touted as THE future of video games.

The original NES - After owning an Atari for so long, the day I played my very own NES was amazing. The images were so much sharper and brighter. The music sounded so much better. In my mind, this was it - we had reached a point where the home console had "caught up" to the arcade. Or so I believed.

Super Mario World (SNES) - In my opinion, this was/is the best Mario game of all time. At the time of it's release, I was the manager of a video game store. SMW was IT. It was THE game to play. Not just great gameplay, but layered with secret paths and one of the first games I remember to have replay ability (go back to old levels after you hit a switchblock to create new paths).

Street Fighter 2 (SNES) - I was still a manager at the video game store when this was released. In my opinion, this was one of the few times where a console game was almost identical to the arcade version. I was honestly blown away. And so was the gaming community - the release day for SF2 was insane.

Out of This World (SNES) - This game truly blew me away. The graphics were blocky and it was very linear, but it told a full story. It had cinematics, different camera angles, and played like a movie. It was one of the first games I remember playing that had puzzles that were a bit more involved than "pull a lever to open a door". I could ramble about Out of This World all day.

I know that there are more that these - like the first time a controller rumbled in my hand, or the first time I bowled with a Wii controller, but going back, it's the earlier games that made the biggest impression on me.
newfmp3, Chairman7w and BDUB619 like this.
vespaguy is offline  
post #98 of 132 Old 05-26-2014, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Chairman7w's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,741
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Vespa, your post brought out the feels!!! You described everything almost exactly as I remember it!! I too had the Timex Sinclair 1000, and actually I believe it had 2K!

And of course, I splurged for the awesomeness of the 16K expansion pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespaguy View Post

Great thread! Need to add my own two cents...

I'm in my 40s, so I've been watching video games develop from almost the beginning. I started with the Sears Telegame (the Sears version of the Atari 2600) and a Timex Sinclair 1000 (that baby came with 3k!! and you could buy a 16k add on memory). So here were the games and technology that I felt were milestones:

Adventureland (Commodore VIC-20) - My first real experience with computers was the VIC-20 and I played Adventureland forever. For those who don't know, Adventureland is a text-only game like Zork. I never played Zork (and still haven't), but this game was MY Zork. It "understood" English. I could manipulate my environment by telling it what I wanted to do. AND it had a sense of humor if I tried to do something that I wasn't supposed to do. In the months that followed, I'd play other text-adventure games, but none stuck with me like Adventureland.

Dragon's Lair - An interactive movie?!?! C'MON!! This was THE biggest thing at my local arcade. And the only game that cost .50 instead of a quarter. My local arcade put an additional monitor on top of the machine so that bystanders could watch without crowding out the player. I remember a friend's dad taking his son and I to a different arcade to play it when the machine in our local arcade broke. I own the game on BluRay, and it comes with some great news footage from that era. It's amazing how much this was touted as THE future of video games.

The original NES - After owning an Atari for so long, the day I played my very own NES was amazing. The images were so much sharper and brighter. The music sounded so much better. In my mind, this was it - we had reached a point where the home console had "caught up" to the arcade. Or so I believed.

Super Mario World (SNES) - In my opinion, this was/is the best Mario game of all time. At the time of it's release, I was the manager of a video game store. SMW was IT. It was THE game to play. Not just great gameplay, but layered with secret paths and one of the first games I remember to have replay ability (go back to old levels after you hit a switchblock to create new paths).

Street Fighter 2 (SNES) - I was still a manager at the video game store when this was released. In my opinion, this was one of the few times where a console game was almost identical to the arcade version. I was honestly blown away. And so was the gaming community - the release day for SF2 was insane.

Out of This World (SNES) - This game truly blew me away. The graphics were blocky and it was very linear, but it told a full story. It had cinematics, different camera angles, and played like a movie. It was one of the first games I remember playing that had puzzles that were a bit more involved than "pull a lever to open a door". I could ramble about Out of This World all day.

I know that there are more that these - like the first time a controller rumbled in my hand, or the first time I bowled with a Wii controller, but going back, it's the earlier games that made the biggest impression on me.
newfmp3 likes this.

"Where's the Imp???" "SHUTUP!!"

 

 

Chairman7w is offline  
post #99 of 132 Old 05-27-2014, 09:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
newfmp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NFLD, Canada
Posts: 3,947
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 128
The first NES was a break though for sure. Arcade games at home. Super Mario AT HOME...That was a big deal. I spent a LOT of money at the arcade playing Super Mario...a LOT.I had a Sega Master System at the time too which imho was superior in terms of hardware but it did not have the impact on gaming that the NES did.
newfmp3 is offline  
post #100 of 132 Old 05-27-2014, 06:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
NuSoardGraphite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 1,373
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 111
The last time i was truly blown away was last month when i played the tomb raider reboot. that was one hell of a game. it bodes well for the future. i hope to be blown away again by dragon age inquisition and later even more by final fantasy 15

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
NuSoardGraphite is offline  
post #101 of 132 Old 05-28-2014, 03:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Artman22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 54
First of all great thread! I'll start with Joe Montana football on the sega genesis that was the first game to blow me away. I'll list them in order.
1) Joe Montana-Sega genesis
2) NFL2k and NBA2k-Dreamcast
3) Grandturismo-PS1
4) madden 2001-PS2
5) MVP baseball 2004-PS2
6) Forza 3-Xbox 360
7) MLB the show 2008-PS3

PSN: Artman22
Xbox live: Artman22
Artman22 is online now  
post #102 of 132 Old 05-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Newbie
 
sarawilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Battlezone on the 2600 - very impressive, smooth scrolling raster-based 3D. Not a very fun game gameplay-wise but a technical showpiece for the console.

sarawilson is offline  
post #103 of 132 Old 05-28-2014, 10:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22 View Post

First of all great thread! I'll start with Joe Montana football on the sega genesis that was the first game to blow me away. I'll list them in order.
1) Joe Montana-Sega genesis
2) NFL2k and NBA2k-Dreamcast
3) Grandturismo-PS1
4) madden 2001-PS2
5) MVP baseball 2004-PS2
6) Forza 3-Xbox 360
7) MLB the show 2008-PS3



Joe Montana ?

Wuh ?


I liked the original design of Joe Montana on Genesis, the version that never actually came out :




But unfortunately, that wasn't the Joe Montana game that actually came out. At the last minute, Sega turned to Park Place, who had just released Madden, and had them quickly throw together a game, and it came out like this:




Apparently, Trip Hawkins, head of EA at the time, instructed Park Place to make a "decent" game for Sega, but not one that would actually compete with their first Madden game that came out just a couple of months prior. The one that looked like this and revolutionized football games for the next 20 years.





I will say this... I thought the Joe Montana Sportstalk games were kinda interesting. I still think Madden was much better, and I think Madden '93 Genesis is the pinnacle and it reigns supreme ( It's notorious, it'll crush you like a jelly bean)
Anthony1 is offline  
post #104 of 132 Old 05-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Member
 
RedLefty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post



I will say this... I thought the Joe Montana Sportstalk games were kinda interesting.

Agreed. My brother and I had a lot of fun with that game. Our other favorites on Genesis were Rock n'Roll Racing and Shadowrun. The crystal clear sound and picture (relative to what else was out there) of Sonic the Hedgehog on day 1 of our Genesis ownership may be my all-time blown away moment.

I was also impressed with some of the opening of Uncharted 2 and also Far Cry 3 when I played them on my 120" projector setup.

RedLefty is offline  
post #105 of 132 Old 05-30-2014, 02:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Chairman7w's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,741
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post

Madden '93 Genesis is the pinnacle and it reigns supreme ( It's notorious, it'll crush you like a jelly bean)

Dat you, LL ?

"Where's the Imp???" "SHUTUP!!"

 

 

Chairman7w is offline  
post #106 of 132 Old 05-30-2014, 03:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ileff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Yuba City, CA
Posts: 1,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I know this is not gaming, but what is blowing me away right now is hbo go. Such an amazing library. I'm 100% sold on on-demand viewing.

xbl/gamecenter: leff4
psn/twitter: ileff
my app: video poker clock
ileff is offline  
post #107 of 132 Old 05-31-2014, 09:01 AM
Senior Member
 
Bigfame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Posts: 267
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I would have to say:

Madden on Genesis. Coming from Tecmo Bowl, Madden was just so Amazing

Super Metroid - All around incredible game. An all time fav

Zelda:OoT - Completely blown away by OoT. To this day my #1 fav game

Gears of War - Made me get a 360. To me that was what jump started last gen.

Demon's Souls - Paid $80 to play the Korean version with English from Ebay.

Those Who Attempt To Destroy Me, Shall Be Obliterated!!

Megatron
Bigfame is offline  
post #108 of 132 Old 05-31-2014, 09:14 AM
Member
 
RVCJJ3J's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15

My most recent instance of being blown away would have to be Naughty Dog's The Last of Us.  I can safely say it's the best game I've ever played. 

kjr39 likes this.
RVCJJ3J is offline  
post #109 of 132 Old 06-01-2014, 07:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
blklightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Snake's bandanna in Metal Gear Solid 2.

And the physics and car damage of GTA IV.

500 gigs FTW.
blklightning is offline  
post #110 of 132 Old 07-30-2014, 08:43 AM
SPJ
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Here are just some of the games that blew me away at the time.
Super Mario 3 - NES
Street Fighter II - Genesis
Super Mario 64 - N64
Zelda OoT - N64
Phantasy Star - Dreamcast
NBA/NFL 2k - Dreamcast
GTA2 - PS2
MGS - PS
Halo - Xbox
Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Xbox 360
SPJ is offline  
post #111 of 132 Old 07-30-2014, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ppshooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Where the sun don't shine.
Posts: 2,672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Probably LA Noire. Though, Infamous: Second Son had pretty good facial animation.
ppshooky is offline  
post #112 of 132 Old 07-30-2014, 04:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Plasma5300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 18
The last of us remastered ps4.
Last night I cried. And I never cry!
Plasma5300 is offline  
post #113 of 132 Old 10-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 2
does oculus rift count?
J_P_A likes this.
stpk4 is offline  
post #114 of 132 Old 10-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Senior Member
 
mcclayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Killzone ps3 trailer

Cut scenes count, right?
mcclayton is offline  
post #115 of 132 Old 10-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny Mnemonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Wasn't the last time, but it was a very memorable moment when I played Doom on DWANGO against John Carmack (or was it Romero?) . I lost horribly....but it was awesome.

Warning: I make a lot of mistakes but occasionally I learn from them!
Johnny Mnemonic is offline  
post #116 of 132 Old 10-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
P.T. (Silent Hills) playable teaser.

Very rarely do i play a game and completely forget i have a controller in my hand and am looking at a tv screen.
And it gets to the point i HAVE to remind myself i AM playing a game to keep my heart from trying to kill itself.
No other game in my whole life have i ever displayed such emotion and had such belief in what i was playing.

The new Silent Hills has the potential to be one of the greatest games ever made imo, no doubt.
Eighteens is offline  
post #117 of 132 Old 10-08-2014, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpk4 View Post
does oculus rift count?

It's probably the only thing that counts. In terms of a "modern day" technology that might wow us. PS4 & XB1 games aren't doing the job for me. I don't have a super, super, super high end PC, so can't tell you about that. The only thing that could really knock my socks off might be VR.
Anthony1 is offline  
post #118 of 132 Old 10-08-2014, 05:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,609
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked: 1426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post
It's probably the only thing that counts. In terms of a "modern day" technology that might wow us. PS4 & XB1 games aren't doing the job for me. I don't have a super, super, super high end PC, so can't tell you about that. The only thing that could really knock my socks off might be VR.

I just got one....I'm hardly blown away.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is online now  
post #119 of 132 Old 10-09-2014, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
newfmp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NFLD, Canada
Posts: 3,947
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post
It's probably the only thing that counts. In terms of a "modern day" technology that might wow us. PS4 & XB1 games aren't doing the job for me. I don't have a super, super, super high end PC, so can't tell you about that. The only thing that could really knock my socks off might be VR.

I feel the same way. This gen with the Ps4/Xb1 just isn't impressing me at all on any level.
newfmp3 is offline  
post #120 of 132 Old 10-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Johnny Mnemonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 90
A more recent moment of being "blown away" is from The Last Of Us. That moment in the cutscene where Joel is holding his daughter just before the title screen appears. If you aren't moved by that scene then you have no soul. The magnitude of that scene and that it was delivered in this medium so well made it a moment I'll remember for a long time.

Warning: I make a lot of mistakes but occasionally I learn from them!
Johnny Mnemonic is offline  
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off