Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 89Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #1 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 02:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,515
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 562
http://kotaku.com/report-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-leaks-is-future-1570702891

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Smigro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 1,934
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 119
http://www.destructoid.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-leaked-see-the-first-video-and-images-274126.phtml
Quote:
The official reveal of the next Call of Duty is imminent. We've seen a screenshot out of Game Informer and have a countdown set to go off Sunday morning. But let's not wait for that.

Word has it via an untitled, "leaked" audio recording that actor Kevin Spacey will play a role in the Sledgehammer-developed title. Variety connected the dots using a visualizer on the audio file to come up with an image that looks like a man holding a weapon. His involvement has since been confirmed. And going off that VICE-produced video about private military companies released earlier today, we know the game's general theme.

Through a trusted source, Destructoid has learned the new Call of Duty, subtitled Advanced Warfare, revolves around a soldier of fortune group run by Spacey's character that has turned on the United States government. As shown in the leaked media attached to this post, players will wear exosuits to jump super high, scale buildings, and cloak themselves. Also, hoverbikes.













Smigro is offline  
post #3 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 07:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Smigro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 1,934
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 119
The graphics look pretty damn good compared to BO2, the last CoD I played. I think they are probably using the ID Tech 5 (or 6?) engine so in some ways it won't look drastically different than older CoD games that used the ID Tech 3 engine but I hope I am wrong on this. I think it is time for COD to adapt a new "nextgen" engine.
Smigro is offline  
post #4 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 08:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Big Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 1,882
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Kevin Spacey sold me. I'll likely buy this now.

PSN ID/XBOX Live! Gamertag: BiffCo
My SD/HD movie collection
Big Brad is offline  
post #5 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 08:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,260
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 619
This is now a real thing? GAF had crazy WW1 rumors floating around. I'm on board. I had COD fatigue for a bit but have come to a happy medium since BF was such a pos for 6 months. Plus its nice to have a good rotation of shooters to bounce around on.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #6 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 10:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
benjamin-benjami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: edmond, ok
Posts: 4,232
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 744
benjamin-benjami is offline  
post #7 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 10:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
freemeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brad View Post

Kevin Spacey sold me. I'll likely buy this now.

Does he get his subway Fatality move biggrin.gif

Title makes me want Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter III frown.gif
Big Brad likes this.
freemeat is offline  
post #8 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 12:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 11,047
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smigro View Post

The graphics look pretty damn good compared to BO2, the last CoD I played. I think they are probably using the ID Tech 5 (or 6?) engine so in some ways it won't look drastically different than older CoD games that used the ID Tech 3 engine but I hope I am wrong on this. I think it is time for COD to adapt a new "nextgen" engine.

I don't understand how anyone can watch that trailer and think it's still the quake 3 engine.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #9 of 477 Old 05-02-2014, 02:09 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
joeblow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 12,211
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Haven't purchased a CoD title since MW2. I like the early info on the game play style of this one and will keep an eye on it.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

joeblow is offline  
post #10 of 477 Old 10-20-2014, 09:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,260
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Bumpty bump. Launch is getting really close, anybody else looking forward to this? Haven't watched much on the MP but the campaign looks sweet. I will say that if the MP is a good blend of Titanfall & Destiny hopping I will probably like it. Reminds me of the good old Quake days but modern.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #11 of 477 Old 10-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Senior Member
 
mcclayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 380
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Bumpty bump. Launch is getting really close, anybody else looking forward to this? Haven't watched much on the MP but the campaign looks sweet. I will say that if the MP is a good blend of Titanfall & Destiny hopping I will probably like it. Reminds me of the good old Quake days but modern.
If they have a certain button layout (nomad tactical) like ghosts had for ps3/ps4. Then yes, as I have a physical handicap with my left arm. Even charlie button layout from, black ops 2. As I find I jump shot a hell of a lot more then drop shotting.
mcclayton is offline  
post #12 of 477 Old 10-20-2014, 10:09 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 11,047
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Bumpty bump. Launch is getting really close, anybody else looking forward to this? Haven't watched much on the MP but the campaign looks sweet. I will say that if the MP is a good blend of Titanfall & Destiny hopping I will probably like it. Reminds me of the good old Quake days but modern.

I'm looking forward to it, looks like it's gonna be pretty good and prob the biggest change in cod gameplay in a long time. I'm not expecting it to change the world or anything, but I'll have my fun with it.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #13 of 477 Old 10-20-2014, 10:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,260
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 619
They may as well run with the fantasy type stuff. Hell that's what made me buy Ghosts really. I wanted the Predator. Not really the way it went in though. I'd have liked to see him run through MP randomly or do a coop mission to fight him. I did dig all the alien stuff though. It's nice to see COD visit aliens and zombies rather than just sticking with war all the time. I just hope the time to death isn't as short as Ghosts is. Holy crap you get pretty much no reaction time with lag. Old COD let you at least get winged and sprint to cover often enough.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #14 of 477 Old 10-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Advanced Member
 
s1njin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I'm still in COD fatigue. BF fatigue too. Destiny is refreshing, but at the end of the day I just might have SHOOTER fatigue ...
s1njin is offline  
post #15 of 477 Old 10-20-2014, 01:21 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 11,047
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post
I'm still in COD fatigue. BF fatigue too. Destiny is refreshing, but at the end of the day I just might have SHOOTER fatigue ...

I hardly ever play cod a month or two after release so I'm just about ready for a new one. Mostly I just play red orchestra 2 nowadays, which is about as far from cod as you can get.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #16 of 477 Old 10-21-2014, 05:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
crippldogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Yorktown, VA
Posts: 579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post
I'm still in COD fatigue. BF fatigue too. Destiny is refreshing, but at the end of the day I just might have SHOOTER fatigue ...
Me too. I skipped ghost but got BF4 and think I may hold out again this year

The Weekend Warriors
crippldogg is online now  
post #17 of 477 Old 10-21-2014, 10:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
William Mapstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 52
I am liking Destiny's competitive multiplayer (crucible) way better than I thought I would, so I may pass on this COD.

I wonder if it will still take very few bullets to knock down enemies, now that they have embraced a more sci-fi ish shooter type of play? With a ping of 50+ ms, I am at a disadvantage in COD games, unlike Killzone or Destiny.

PSN: UndeadREDD


My Racing Seat

William Mapstone is offline  
post #18 of 477 Old 10-21-2014, 10:52 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,349
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 105

I love me some shooters. I may actually pre-order it.
DarrellG is offline  
post #19 of 477 Old 10-21-2014, 12:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,260
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Just figured out the day zero edition means getting it on Monday the 3rd instead of launch day Tuesday....no I haven't paid much attention at all lol.
DarrellG likes this.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #20 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 10:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,349
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 105
I just pre-ordered the Day Zero Edition Digital from the PSN Store.

So theoretically, I should be able to download this on Sunday, right?
DarrellG is offline  
post #21 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 10:57 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,260
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG View Post
I just pre-ordered the Day Zero Edition Digital from the PSN Store.

So theoretically, I should be able to download this on Sunday, right?
Think so. This day zero thing is a bit new. I'm guessing my Monday will cough, cough be cut short cough dam cold came out of nowhere It's weird, a Tuesday launch is meh I'll wait till after work but Monday feels different for some reason. Still close to weekend I guess.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #22 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
s1njin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Maybe I'm not the only one burning out on these. This thing is launching soon and we haven't even gotten past a page of posts yet?

Telling?
s1njin is offline  
post #23 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 12:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 11,047
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post
Maybe I'm not the only one burning out on these. This thing is launching soon and we haven't even gotten past a page of posts yet?

Telling?

Says as much about this forum as of late than it does about the game, but yeah, the series clearly peaked a few years ago.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #24 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 02:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,260
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
Says as much about this forum as of late than it does about the game, but yeah, the series clearly peaked a few years ago.
Maybe. If this game delivers a typical Kevin Spacey in a good story plus decent jumping in MP I think we'll have a winner. Now if we get some meandering, nonsense of a story like Destiny with a phoned in performance like Dinkelbot then the campaign will be shyte and if we get the screen tearing mess Titanfall was mixed with the meh crucible matches Destiny has, then yea...put it on life support. I have hope though. Ghosts had a decent story, not great like Spec Ops The Line but decent and if you take typical COD MP and put old school Quake type jumping it could be awesome. TF was fun hopping all over but that game had so many other issues. Destiny PvP can be a lot of fun but it's 30 fps and fairly limited compared to a COD. IDK but I'm excited for a COD and it's been a few years since I've actually looked forward to it rather than avoid it until it's cheap.
Spanglo likes this.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #25 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 02:23 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 11,047
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 1521
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Maybe. If this game delivers a typical Kevin Spacey in a good story plus decent jumping in MP I think we'll have a winner. Now if we get some meandering, nonsense of a story like Destiny with a phoned in performance like Dinkelbot then the campaign will be shyte and if we get the screen tearing mess Titanfall was mixed with the meh crucible matches Destiny has, then yea...put it on life support. I have hope though. Ghosts had a decent story, not great like Spec Ops The Line but decent and if you take typical COD MP and put old school Quake type jumping it could be awesome. TF was fun hopping all over but that game had so many other issues. Destiny PvP can be a lot of fun but it's 30 fps and fairly limited compared to a COD. IDK but I'm excited for a COD and it's been a few years since I've actually looked forward to it rather than avoid it until it's cheap.

Lol, I hope it barely has a story and it's SUPER dumb and full of earthquakes, nukes, and other crazy ****. MW3 and ghosts are easily my favorite cod campaigns because of how ridiculous they were. MW3 had you shooting it out in the middle of a car crash, a train crash, a plane crash and a whole damn building collapsing. Ghosts let you control a dog and eat people's faces. At one point I got eaten by a shark, and come on, how cool was the zero G fighting in space? And it ended on a superbly ridiculous note.

The black ops games were so self serious and took all the fun out of it. Like hey everyone, stop having fun and watch a five minute cutscene. It was so pretentious and terrible.

Did anyone play the BF4 campaign? I mean if you want a story that's outright insulting to your intelligence, that's the king of the hill. It was aggressively terrible in a way I didn't even think possible. The game was pretty rad though.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510

Last edited by bd2003; 10-22-2014 at 02:27 PM.
bd2003 is offline  
post #26 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 02:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,260
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
Lol, I hope it barely has a story and it's SUPER dumb and full of earthquakes, nukes, and other crazy ****. MW3 and ghosts are easily my favorite cod campaigns because of how ridiculous they were. MW3 had you shooting it out in the middle of a car crash, a train crash, a plane crash and a whole damn building collapsing. Ghosts let you control a dog and eat people's faces. At one point I got eaten by a shark, and come on, how cool was the zero G fighting in space? And it ended on a superbly ridiculous note.

The black ops games were so self serious and took all the fun out of it. Like hey everyone, stop having fun and watch a five minute cutscene. It was so pretentious and terrible.

Did anyone play the BF4 campaign? I mean if you want a story that's outright insulting to your intelligence, that's the king of the hill. It was aggressively terrible in a way I didn't even think possible. The game was pretty rad though.
How can I say this...A "good" story won't have to be Shakespear. I really liked Bulletstorm and that was as campy and stupid as you get but it was good. I don't want serious, hardcore stuff like Spec Ops but I don't want the shyte story that BF4 is, and you hit the nail on the head there. I just want a fun campaign and some fun MP. Toss in gunnery sergeant Hartman, Snoop Dogg, Michael Myers, and the Predator but make it coherent and fun. I'm on board with COD going absurd. Let's have an alien zombie assault at Area M51 on the Moon.

* I hated MW3 but not really for the story. It was a pos through and through. The game just wasn't fun, felt like it played itself in the campaign and I couldn't wait to get through it. That was when IW fell apart and they upped the DLC costs so I was already pissed to begin with lol. Then it was some absurd story on top of all that.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #27 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Spanglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,872
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Maybe. If this game delivers a typical Kevin Spacey in a good story plus decent jumping in MP I think we'll have a winner. Now if we get some meandering, nonsense of a story like Destiny with a phoned in performance like Dinkelbot then the campaign will be shyte and if we get the screen tearing mess Titanfall was mixed with the meh crucible matches Destiny has, then yea...put it on life support. I have hope though. Ghosts had a decent story, not great like Spec Ops The Line but decent and if you take typical COD MP and put old school Quake type jumping it could be awesome. TF was fun hopping all over but that game had so many other issues. Destiny PvP can be a lot of fun but it's 30 fps and fairly limited compared to a COD. IDK but I'm excited for a COD and it's been a few years since I've actually looked forward to it rather than avoid it until it's cheap.
Quoted for truth.

 


PSN - Hapi_Kilmore_v3
My 6.4.4 Living Room HT
Spanglo is offline  
post #28 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Advanced Member
 
s1njin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I don't know - I really don't. Ever since COD4 I've felt the games have taken 2 steps forward/1 step back. The hit detect in MP, spawn points, choke corridors, and abysmal matchmaking have just done me in finally. I just can't shovel another 60 beans their way for another hum hum been there done that experience. Kevin Spacey or not - I'll get my Kevin fix w/ House of Cards.

I think I'm probably skipping this whole year's worth of FPS releases. I'm looking forward to some solid single player GTA, and I'm probably going to pick up Diablo for something entirely different than what I've been playing.

Heck, my DW even gave me the green light to pick up a Xbox One - and I can't come up w/ a compelling/good reason to do it ! I must be getting old ...
s1njin is offline  
post #29 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 05:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 11,047
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
How can I say this...A "good" story won't have to be Shakespear. I really liked Bulletstorm and that was as campy and stupid as you get but it was good. I don't want serious, hardcore stuff like Spec Ops but I don't want the shyte story that BF4 is, and you hit the nail on the head there. I just want a fun campaign and some fun MP. Toss in gunnery sergeant Hartman, Snoop Dogg, Michael Myers, and the Predator but make it coherent and fun. I'm on board with COD going absurd. Let's have an alien zombie assault at Area M51 on the Moon.

* I hated MW3 but not really for the story. It was a pos through and through. The game just wasn't fun, felt like it played itself in the campaign and I couldn't wait to get through it. That was when IW fell apart and they upped the DLC costs so I was already pissed to begin with lol. Then it was some absurd story on top of all that.

Yeah, you really had no options in mw3, it was super duper linear. But they leaned hard on that and made it work IMO. Same idea as what you're saying about the story I guess, it doesn't need to be sophisticated, but that doesn't mean it needs to be garbage.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #30 of 477 Old 10-22-2014, 05:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Crash44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post
Maybe I'm not the only one burning out on these. This thing is launching soon and we haven't even gotten past a page of posts yet?

Telling?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
Says as much about this forum as of late than it does about the game, but yeah, the series clearly peaked a few years ago.
Probably peaked with Black Ops for the story and setting, Black Ops II for online play. Black Ops had that whole sixties cold war vibe, with excellent use of the weapons and tech of the period. The Vietnam setting feels like I'm playing through a mix of Apocalypse Now and Platoon. And who wasn't blown away walking through the 60's Pentagon, then having freaking JFK himself appear and give you a mission briefing! Black Ops II had what was the most balanced and arguably best functioning online play system of them all.

The problem with the lack of responses in this thread, at least for me, is Ghosts. I bought it new for PS4 then I sold it off the end of May because the online system was just no fun. Didn't finish the story because I got to a point that I just wasn't interested any more, which will make it the only CoD campaign I never finished. An empty thread means that others might feel the same as me: that CoDAW is going to have to prove itself before I consider spending any time or money on it. I will only let them burn me once.
icelt likes this.

PSN: CrashLanding (please ID requests as AVS)
Crash44 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply PlayStation Area

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off