Current Ps4 games that have your attention ! - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By cesar123
post #1 of 17 Old 02-23-2015, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Current Ps4 games that have your attention !

What are you playing at the moment? What is your favorite ps4 game so far? And why? Lets talk about the games we are currently playing and why! Its fun to chat with other gamers from the same platform, lets face it most sites post articles that start this ps4 vs xbox one war. We play games for a reason. Entertainment. So lets talk about that entertainment.
Im currently playing
Far cry 4. So far im enjoying it.
Rayman legends. 1 more trophy and I have the platinum. (Reach the final level of awesomeness)
Super stardust ultra. Amazing
Sparkle 2. I took a chance and its actually very addictive.
So many more but I want to see if this forum takes iff before I put too much effort into it. Going back to super stardust.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 02-23-2015, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma5300 View Post
What are you playing at the moment? What is your favorite ps4 game so far? And why? Lets talk about the games we are currently playing and why! Its fun to chat with other gamers from the same platform, lets face it most sites post articles that start this ps4 vs xbox one war. We play games for a reason. Entertainment. So lets talk about that entertainment.
Im currently playing
Rayman legends. 1 more trophy and I have the platinum. (Reach the final level of awesomeness)
So many more but I want to see if this forum takes iff before I put too much effort into it. Going back to super stardust.
The Golf Club.

Man, that freakin' game has completely left all my other games in the dust in the past few weeks.

I DID manage to get in a little time with Far Cry4 this weekend, and finished another few missions. I'm hoping to finish that in the next week or so.

But The Golf Club is just amazing. Not only is it a beautiful golf game, that plays very well, but the course creator is a stroke of genius, and has allowed an incredibly talented pool of designers to create some outright amazing courses, that we're all lucky enough to play, and there are more and more every week. It's hard to keep us. Good times, man, good times.

"Where's the Imp???" "SHUTUP!!"

post #3 of 17 Old 02-23-2015, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter

Good stuff man! I have a lot of free time at the moment. I got hurt at work so im on paid leave. My ps4 is my best friend.
post #4 of 17 Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 736 Post(s)
Liked: 676
Platted Plants vs Zombies last night but have rotated BF4 in with Driveclub. A little Golf Club too but otherwise too busy with these to play anything else.
post #5 of 17 Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 14
RAYMAN LEGENDS!

All that's left it the 1m lums and final level of awesomeness.

I'm now ready to move on the Infamous Second Son and First Light.

Mike

xbox/psn: duke63031
post #6 of 17 Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 104
^^

Definitely one of my favorite games for the XBOX360 was Rayman Origins.

Then, I purchased Rayman Legends for the PS4 and... was incredibly disappointed by it.

Great, fun game. But I remember me and my wife playing, and struggling so much in several levels in Origins, screaming at the TV and laughing until we cried. In Legends... it was much too easy.

To me, Origins was superior in most aspects.

Legends is still fun, though!

Papoy!
post #7 of 17 Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar123 View Post
^^

I've been waiting for a sale on Origins. I've heard good things.

Mike

post #8 of 17 Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Oh, man. You're in for a treat.

It's hard to describe, but Legends has a 3D look to it, whereas Origins has more of a cartoon feel. Both are gorgeous to look at.

My wife and I got all the Gs with the 360... and it was so tough. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Snag it when you find it at a good price. Good luck!
hockeynut likes this.

Papoy!
post #9 of 17 Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Oh, man. You're in for a treat.

It's hard to describe, but Legends has a 3D look to it, whereas Origins has more of a cartoon feel. Both are gorgeous to look at.

My wife and I got all the Gs with the 360... and it was so tough. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Snag it when you find it at a good price. Good luck!
So guess what is on sale? Origins in the psn store for 9.99! I guess it was meant to be. Lol

Mike

post #10 of 17 Old Today, 05:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
^^

Definitely one of my favorite games for the XBOX360 was Rayman Origins.

Then, I purchased Rayman Legends for the PS4 and... was incredibly disappointed by it.

Great, fun game. But I remember me and my wife playing, and struggling so much in several levels in Origins, screaming at the TV and laughing until we cried. In Legends... it was much too easy.

All I need is the final level of awesomeness! Platinum here I come!
post #11 of 17 Old Today, 07:58 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 70
GTA 5, the Last of Us, and Mlb the Show 14 have been the only two games that have really grabbed me and kept me hooked in for an extended period. Hoping that changes this year.
post #12 of 17 Old Today, 08:41 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Had to recently refrain from playing Diablo 3 adventure mode each evening. It was becoming an addiction...such an awesome game but it completely kills my social life.

About the only other game I'm playing now is COD:AW, mostly because it's good in small doses.
post #13 of 17 Unread Today, 09:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma5300 View Post
Im currently playing

Also playing Far Cry 4. Enjoying that one a lot, Like I did with FarCry 3. I'm 43% complete, 21 hours in.
I can never go straight to a mission, something always comes up.
Shadow of Mordor was also one of my favorites so far.

I have Dragon Age Inquisition but haven't started yet. Finishing Far Cry 4 first. I platinum Far cry 3 and plan to do the same with FC4.
Bloodborne Pre Ordered.
Game of Thrones Telltale games.
COD AW from time to time.
Fifa 15 Pro club with my friends almost every night.
post #14 of 17 Unread Today, 09:43 AM
EM3

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio81 View Post
Had to recently refrain from playing Diablo 3 adventure mode each evening. It was becoming an addiction...such an awesome game but it completely kills my social life.
Couldn't tell you how many times the wife and I have played it on the PS3. Right now on the PS4 it's Destiny and I have no idea how I got so hooked on it.

The sky is pink it's time to drink!
post #15 of 17 Unread Today, 11:12 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I enjoyed Far Cry 4 when I had it. I probably put over 30 hours easily into that game. I've since moved on to The Golf Club and pretty much play only that with a little COD:AW sprinkled in. I was hoping to like BF: Hardline since I have an FPS void since COD:AW is my least favorite Call of Duty, but I just couldn't get into the beta. My next game will likely be MLB: The Show.
post #16 of 17 Unread Today, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post
Also playing Far Cry 4. Enjoying that one a lot, Like I did with FarCry 3. I'm 43% complete, 21 hours in.
I can never go straight to a mission, something always comes up.
I know the feeling; I'm still stuck in Kryat myself, playing Far Cry 4 off and on since late December. Though I'm only a couple of trophies away from the plat (35+ hours in), I'm probably only around 60% complete when you factor in all the side missions and collectibles. I don't know if I'll 100% everything after I get the plat, but I certainly won't delete the game from my system, as I'm sure I'll enjoy messing around in Kryat when I have an hour or four to kill. After the many hours I've put into this, I still experience that Wow! factor when exploring the map.

Since getting my PS4 bundle in December, I've also managed to squeeze in replays of Flower and The Walking Dead, s.2 (which looked and played awesome!), as well as the free Plus game Contrast, and I did a full campaign run through LittleBigPlanet 3, which, as I commented in the LBP3 thread, is probably the most underrated PS4 game to be released last fall.

Next up for me are The Last of Us Remastered (which also came free with my PS4 bundle along with FC4 and LBP3), Child of Light, which I bought on sale last week, and inFamous First Light (a free Plus game).
post #17 of 17 Unread Today, 12:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 103
I'm juggling three games right now.

The Crew has an unfortunate name but has turned out to be lots of fun. Has the best map/gaming space I've ever seen in a driving game with a bunch of stuff to do. A couple of friends playing along make it better.

Far Cry 4 was given to me by a friend or I honestly wouldn't have a copy. I played through 3, enjoyed it mostly but was really done with it by the time I finished the story. FC4 is improved in every way and I'm enjoying it way more.

Driveclub: I thought I was pretty fast until I ran into the drivers on AVS. You guys are fast! I really like the challenge system in this game. I also like that this game has no hand holding, no car tuning. Everyone drives the same car, no one gets a race line, so all the odds are even. I'll be playing this for a looooong time.

I have Bloodborne on order, so I want to try and finish Lords of the Fallen before that drops. I think I'm most of the way through already but I could be wrong.

PSN: CrashLanding (please ID requests as AVS)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply PlayStation Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page