post #3331 of 3339 Old 04-22-2010, 05:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigre View Post

^^^I like your setup I've love the studiotech gear.

Thanks! Their cabinets are very versatile.

Tigre, do you think my systems deserve a (2) rating? Aboroth told me that he gave his friends his account and they trashed me, but, he cant make it right. Because he can’t figure out how to cancel the post or edit. Can you help him? Geez, I think I should at least get a 5 with an explanation
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3332 of 3339 Old 04-23-2010, 04:41 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W700guy View Post

Tigre, do you think my systems deserve a (2) rating? Aboroth told me that he gave his friends his account and they trashed me, but, he cant make it right. Because he can't figure out how to cancel the post or edit. Can you help him? Geez, I think I should at least get a 5 with an explanation

Sounds like someone is in CYA mode

BTW I'd give it a 8.7 LOL
post #3333 of 3339 Old 04-23-2010, 05:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im2sexy View Post

Sounds like someone is in CYA mode

BTW I'd give it a 8.7 LOL

I never wonder into the member's gallery section so I do not know how to remove the little rating. I made my apology for the mishap and all i got from him were snarky little comments. I'm based out of a college campus my computer so many people have access to it because it's lying around.

People need to seriously calm down about this stuff. When a person gets mad over a picture rating, it seriously gets ridiculous. I tried to do the honorable thing and apologize and rectify the situation.

This is not the forum to make attacks or TALK ABOUT PICTURE ratings. His setup is fine IMO. I seriously could care less about anyone's picture ratings.
post #3334 of 3339 Old 04-23-2010, 07:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboroth00 View Post

I never wonder into the member's gallery section so I do not know how to remove the little rating. I made my apology for the mishap and all i got from him were snarky little comments. I'm based out of a college campus my computer so many people have access to it because it's lying around.

People need to seriously calm down about this stuff. When a person gets mad over a picture rating, it seriously gets ridiculous. I tried to do the honorable thing and apologize and rectify the situation.

This is not the forum to make attacks or TALK ABOUT PICTURE ratings. His setup is fine IMO. I seriously could care less about anyone's picture ratings.

new post
Stop the PM's, gees I saw another. aboroth00 or Icecometh. LOL… Icecometh/aboroth00, you remind me of Ed Mosher in the play, Iceman Cometh. I think you were drinking way too much on friday morning. The first of 2 posts from a new member (Icecometh), started around 2:00am, then a post to me at 3:18am... LOL...One of the post is in the same place you post before...LOL

old post from day before
Come on, are we not friends any more? You send me pm's that we are friends, but you can't find were to cancel or change. What you post in PM's and here on the forum makes no since Then you come back as icecometh and give me a (4) LOL…You know that I was waiting for that one. LOL. Thank you for the improvement
post #3335 of 3339 Old 04-23-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboroth00 View Post

LOL I think you are the only one who needs to calm down if you cant take a lil ribbing.

BTW the phrase "I seriously could care less" means that you do care. Now if you had said "I COULDN'T care less" that would mean you really dont give a crap
post #3336 of 3339 Old 04-23-2010, 07:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im2sexy View Post

LOL I think you are the only one who needs to calm down if you cant take a lil ribbing.

BTW the phrase "I seriously could care less" means that you do care. Now if you had said "I COULDN'T care less" that would mean you really dont give a crap

Technically, he used it correctly because he's whining.

PSN/XBL: bassmonkeee
Wii number: Who cares?
post #3337 of 3339 Old 04-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
post #3338 of 3339 Old 04-25-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:

Tigre, do you think my systems deserve a (2) rating? Aboroth told me that he gave his friends his account and they trashed me, but, he cant make it right. Because he can't figure out how to cancel the post or edit. Can you help him? Geez, I think I should at least get a 5 with an explanation

Nah I don't think you deserve a 2 but I also feel that you should take the positive feedback and just run with that. I don't know if he's telling the truth and I don't know how to change it but you really should just ignore it. I know it screws with your rating system but who cares man. If you believe you have a kickass system then it doesn't matter what others think... if it's negative. Now if someone is giving you + feedback and some suggestions I think you should listen because the people here are very knowledgeable
post #3339 of 3339 Old 04-26-2010, 05:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

new post
Stop the PM's, gees I saw another. aboroth00 or Icecometh. LOL… Icecometh/aboroth00, you remind me of Ed Mosher in the play, Iceman Cometh. I think you were drinking way too much on friday morning. The first of 2 posts from a new member (Icecometh), started around 2:00am, then a post to me at 3:18am... LOL...One of the post is in the same place you post before...LOL

old post from day before
Come on, are we not friends any more? You send me pm's that we are friends, but you can't find were to cancel or change. What you post in PM's and here on the forum makes no since Then you come back as icecometh and give me a (4) LOL…You know that I was waiting for that one. LOL. Thank you for the improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigre View Post

Nah I don't think you deserve a 2 but I also feel that you should take the positive feedback and just run with that. I don't know if he's telling the truth and I don't know how to change it but you really should just ignore it. I know it screws with your rating system but who cares man. If you believe you have a kickass system then it doesn't matter what others think... if it's negative. Now if someone is giving you + feedback and some suggestions I think you should listen because the people here are very knowledgeable

I am just giving him a hard time, because after I disagreed with him, he went into my pic's and gave me a (2). That’s why I was asking him for some constructive criticism...because I knew he was just doing out of spite. Then he deletes it and comes back as another poster and gives me a (4) within hours. LOL...It's twice as good as the last

Much of my system is from help of others on this forum and constructive criticism is always appreciated

Thank you
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Westinghouse , Receivers Amplifiers , Motorola , Playstation 3 160gb System
Gear in this thread - 160gb by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page