post #61 of 6042 Old 10-01-2007, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by makingmusic476 View Post

I was originally an avid Rock Band supporter until I saw the track lists for both it and GH3. The GH3 track list is far superior, imo, primarily because it caters to guitarists. It has songs from great bands like In Flames, DragonForce, and others. It even has One from Metallica. I was very disappointed when I found out that Rock Band did have a Metallica song, but that it was Enter Sandman. After ...And Justice For All, Metallica seriously went downhill.

Despite the quality of Harmonix, and the seeming lack-there-of of Neversoft, the track list is the ultimate decider for me.

According to rolling stone "one" is in both games though it will likely be DLC for rock band. HMX also confirmed that they are working on "a lot of metallica" songs. Honestly Your missing out on a lot of fun if you only buy one of these games. There is a LOT of planned DLC for rock band that looks to be more of the niche music hardcore fans of certain genres will love.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 6042 Old 10-01-2007, 07:54 PM

Uh, so what is the DVDFile band gonna be called? The Disc-O-Phreakz?

Got mine pre-ordered. Will be jamming out all Turkey break. Would love some Godsmack songs to download though.

"I need it. Buy it. Store it." - Tony Stark
post #63 of 6042 Old 10-01-2007, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalnoise View Post

According to rolling stone "one" is in both games though it will likely be DLC for rock band. HMX also confirmed that they are working on "a lot of metallica" songs. Honestly Your missing out on a lot of fun if you only buy one of these games. There is a LOT of planned DLC for rock band that looks to be more of the niche music hardcore fans of certain genres will love.

I think they have said there will only be one Metallica song on the disc, with more DLC from them, depending on how you take the wording. They also say that they want to have 1000s of songs available for download eventually. Right now theres already 18 Grateful Dead songs, Whos Next, and Nevermind announced, they just need to keep up that pace.
post #64 of 6042 Old 10-02-2007, 09:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benkrishman View Post

I'd kill for flecktones or MMW. I just hope they don't keep away from instrumental music because of the mic.

The calibration tool also looks excellent. I've played on a few friends dlp's and lcd's and I can't attribute it directly to lag but it always seemed off, I would imagine that was the case.

Maybe then they can add futureman's drumitar.
post #65 of 6042 Old 10-02-2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppshooky View Post

If the PS3 is indeed bluetooth, why was the wireless dongle included? That is my point. It wouldn't make sense to include a bluetooth USB dongle receiver for a guitar that will sync with the PS3. It would make more sense to include the dongle if the PS3 was RF instead of BT.

I heard that not all of the accessories would be wireless. The dongle wouldn't be a USB/BT dongle, but basically a USB hub that gives you more USB plugs, so yes, a dongle would have been the wrong word in my case. The drums for sure are not wireless on any system. Not sure about the mic (it better be wireless!).

PSN ID: BlacJack
post #66 of 6042 Old 10-02-2007, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monger View Post

Maybe then they can add futureman's drumitar.

Haha, I wouldn't even know where to begin playing that thing.
post #67 of 6042 Old 10-02-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaren613 View Post

I heard that not all of the accessories would be wireless. The dongle wouldn't be a USB/BT dongle, but basically a USB hub that gives you more USB plugs, so yes, a dongle would have been the wrong word in my case. The drums for sure are not wireless on any system. Not sure about the mic (it better be wireless!).

The mic is wired as well. The only thing wireless are the guitars.
post #68 of 6042 Old 10-02-2007, 12:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

the mic provided is just a usb mic with the rock band logo on it. Any usb mic will work including a wireless usb mic. SO you can buy your own if you want.
post #69 of 6042 Old 10-02-2007, 12:20 PM

I believe bt headsets will work as well. Really just anything with a mic.
post #70 of 6042 Old 10-02-2007, 01:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpatrickb View Post

I believe bt headsets will work as well. Really just anything with a mic.

HMX did warn that some mics may not have enough fidelity for you to do well in the game.
post #71 of 6042 Old 10-03-2007, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalnoise View Post

HMX did warn that some mics may not have enough fidelity for you to do well in the game.

Would that make them infidel mics??

Seriously, I have a terrible singing voice, I don't want a video game to confirm this for me.

<><

PSN ID / XBL ID: Latham99
post #72 of 6042 Old 10-03-2007, 09:43 AM

There is no reason for them to not have a wireless mic. That kinda bums me a little. The singing part could be fun to rock out with drunk buddies, but now you have to be worried about yanking the cord out. Lame.

post #73 of 6042 Old 10-05-2007, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hopefully, they will have long USB cables for the mic and drums. Or, you'll have to buy extra long ones.
post #74 of 6042 Old 10-05-2007, 01:56 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Too bad no real instruments. I got a'plenty.

XBOX Live: Wagmman
PSN: Wagg
BFBC2: Wagman
Steam: Wag

My Second Life character looks and acts exactly like me except he can fly.
post #75 of 6042 Old 10-05-2007, 02:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

There is no reason for them to not have a wireless mic. That kinda bums me a little. The singing part could be fun to rock out with drunk buddies, but now you have to be worried about yanking the cord out. Lame.

How about costs? a good wireless mic with decent transmitter is 70 bucks minimum. which would raise teh bundle price. The usb mic included likely costs maybe 10 bucks and does a great job and has plenty of length to the cord.
post #76 of 6042 Old 10-05-2007, 02:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi View Post

Too bad no real instruments. I got a'plenty.

same here, I have a whole studio but i still play the hell out of these games with my friends.
post #77 of 6042 Old 10-09-2007, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

http://videogames.yahoo.com/xbox360/...eview-533443-2

Quote:
New venues for Rock Band unveiled:

New York
Small Club: Heebie Jeebie's
Big Club: Ramp Arts
Arena: Empire Square Garden

Boston
Small Club: Charles Pub
Big Club: The Establishment
Theater: Hancock Theatre

Los Angeles
Small Club: El Ocho
Big Club: The Snake Pit
Arena: Wilshire Forum

Interview with Peter McDonald, Senior Artist
1. Are any of the venues in Rock Band real? If so, which ones? If not, how did your team come up with the venue designs and names?

In some cases we took inspiration for the visuals directly from real venues (Heebie Jeebie's e.g.), but most real venues kind of look the same on the inside. We needed bold visual hooks. In pre-production we collaborated with the designers on a big list of ideas to get us started on venue concepts. Most of our best visual concepts came about during production after we'd done several venues and learned what worked and what didn't. We had so many venues to design for this game that after a while our ideas started to get crazier and crazier. After we finished the venues, we had to go back and change some the names to something more in sync with the visuals.

2. How many venues are in Rock Band?

There are 41 venues in Rock Band. We also created a bunch of fun loading screens. I'm incredibly proud of what this team pulled off this year.

3. What is your favorite Rock Band venue in New York and why?

I really like Heebie Jeebie's because it feels very real. It is so authentic and convincing you can almost smell the beer spilled on the floor.

4. What is your favorite Rock Band venue in Boston and why?

Well that's a tough question. I have a soft spot in my heart for The Charles Pub because it is modeled after our local Irish pub right here by the office where we all hang out. So it feels like home. But the Establishment has the hottest visual hook. The whole stage floor is illuminated so the characters look amazing with the light coming up from below.

5. What is your favorite Rock Band venue in Los Angeles and why?

Probably El Ocho, which has this great skeleton character painted on the wall by Matt Moore, one of the guys on my team. I just love his drawing style so that alone wins me over.

What sets the small clubs apart from the big clubs and theaters/arenas?

Well the way the tour works is you have to earn fans in the different cities in order to play at larger and larger venues, so that's one thing. But they are also built with different lights, cameras and special fx. In the small clubs the camera work is more hand-held and rough around the edges; in the arenas you start to get crazy crane shots and more sophisticated camera work so it feels more like a live performance music video.

7. We know a lot of folks on the Harmonix team actually play in real bands. Did their experiences help you create the venues? Give a specific example.

Absolutely. Two of the guys on my team are in bands, and they helped us keep things feeling authentic. There are lots of examples of where real-world knowledge of rock clubs and sound equipment had to reach a middle ground with the needs of the venues. We had to have real amps, the right number of effects pedals and cables, the drumkits needed to be mic'd for stereo, etc. Once we established our standards for authenticity in most of the venues we also agreed that it was okay to diverge in some venues where getting a cool look to work was more important.

8. What is the overall feel that the art team is trying to get across with these venues and the other art in Rock Band?

It's the ultimate Rock & Roll fantasy of course. Sexy, outrageous rockers touring the world, rising in fame and fortune. We tried to dig deep on every aspect of Rock & Roll culture: music videos, rockumentaries, sound equipment, fashion, album cover art, tattoos and partying.

9. Can you pick which city to begin your Rock Band career mode in?

Yes! You can start in 12 different cities, but everyone probably will want to start in Boston anyway. Because it's wicked pissah.

10. When you're on tour in Rock Band do you have to play all the venues in one city before moving on, or do you play the smaller venues and then grow to the bigger venues as you get better?

A little bit of both things happen. Early on you'll earn a tour van which will allow you to play clubs in neighboring cities, later after you've got enough fame from playing small and big clubs you'll earn a tour bus which allows you to tour the continent, later a private jet will allow you to tour the globe. It's not a linear progression geographically, you'll end up looping back through cities you toured earlier to either play in larger venues, or earn enough fans in those cities to unlock larger venues.

post #78 of 6042 Old 10-12-2007, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Here's a hands on of both GHIII and Rockband. He mentions that both guitar controllers will be interchangable. That's killer news if true. He's the second to say (1up's podcast the other) that the GHIII controller is superior to Rockband's.

http://www.canada.com/topics/technol...037c60&k=61952

Quote:
Battle of the bands
Rock Band and Guitar Hero III face off in our hands-on preview
Alex Blonski , canada.com
Published: Friday, October 12, 2007
The battle for your eardrums will begin this Holiday season, as developers are readying two competing musical video games, Guitar Hero III and Rock Band.

But with so many great games on tap, which music game is worth your dollar?

My answer is a cop-out; it depends on your musical and instrument tastes.

For fans of the original Guitar Hero series, Guitar Hero III pulls gamers back into the fold with a great product, which seems more like a true sequel to the original game than a simple rehash.

The biggest change is the new controller, modeled after the Gibson Les Paul. We got to test out the PS3 version of the game which was wireless and included the USB dongle that hangs off the front of he of the console. The strum bar felt very different from previous controllers. Instead of clicking up and down, the bar moved smoothly, and snapped back quickly. The buttons were also changed from their original rectangle shape to a rectangle with a rounded edge on one side. The buttons also did not click when pushed down, but the controller was still just as responsive as previous versions.

Developers of Guitar Hero 3 went to great lengths to acquire original recordings of the songs, and their work has really paid off. The songs sound awesome, and it gives the game that little extra touch that gamers expect.

The game itself hasn't changed much. The game does a much better job at stepping players up between levels by giving them 4 different speeds, one for each difficultly level. At the highest levels Guitar Hero III gets insanely difficult. With speed metal bands like Metallica and Dragonforce dominating the top tier, gamers will have to spend lots of time practicing before they master the toughest tracks. Truly Activision is aiming the hardcore fans of the series.

While Guitar Hero 3 is catering to its hardcore base, Rock Band drew a lot more attention from the casual crowd at the event, and the drum seat was almost constantly occupied.

When I got my turn on the drum set, I noticed how solid the construction was. It's going to be a hard piece of hardware to break or damage, though I suspect a lot of overly-enthusiastic musicians will try their best. The drums featured what appeared to be a close replica of the standard PS3 controller in its centre, which made navigating the game's menus simple. The controller preformed very well, and I expect many aspiring musicians will be able to transfer Rock Band drum skills to the real thing.

The Rock Band microphone was nothing special. It seemed to pick up voices correctly, though many of the singing parts are very easy in the game. The singer in each demo I saw never came close to failing, and was usually the highest-scoring band member. I think a lot of gamers will become bored of singing rather quickly.

Fender Stratocaster used in the game worked well but felt inferior to the new Guitar Hero controller. The buttons could not be pushed down very far before their registered, which made the controller feel more imprecise. The strum bar also felt a bit loose, though it could be because hundreds of people had probably shredded it before I picked it up.

The gameplay worked well and really highlighted what Rock Band does best: bring people together. Once one person started rocking out, the rest followed. I noticed bands were really coming together to finish a song instead of going for their own high score. It seemed like bands were working as teams to bring the crowd to their feet. It was an awesome feeling.

Rock Band's song list didn't appeal to me. There were many songs that didn't sound like they were being performer by the original artists, and many of the songs seemed more crowd-pleasers, than good technical songs. Hopefully Harmonix delivers on their promise to give gamers new content on a regular basis so gamers won't feel left out.

So who do I give the battle of the bands award to?

If you're a hardcore Guitar Hero freak and just want to shred out to some good technical rock, definitely pick up Guitar Hero III.

If you want a varied experience with lots of instruments and the ability to play with your friends, Rock Band is a great game which seems to have picked up a lot of steam since its announcement.

Or you could just pick up both games. Guitars will be interchangeable, so you could save some money if you go that route.

Nevertheless, this Holiday will be a great time for aspiring musicians no matter which side they choose.

post #79 of 6042 Old 10-15-2007, 06:46 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Bundles only this year, PS3/360 versions look identical, weekly DLC, and more! Praying the secured Metallica album is Master of Puppets.

http://www.thebbps.com/blog/2007/10/...ming-and-more/

Quote:

Speaking with the PR rep from Harmonix at the PlayStation Holiday Press Preview Event in Toronto, Canada, we threw every question we had about the upcoming Xbox 360/PS3 release, Rock Band.

Jump in to read our entire 20 minute conversation with one of the PR members from Harmonix regarding everything from the bundles only at launch, PS3 development issues, why Microsoft wanted more money, downloadable content pricing and which Metallica album made the cut.

If you are craving Rock Band details, you need to read this.

On the items not sold separately until 2008″ rumors
When Rock Band ships this November it will only be available in one flavor, bundled. Done. Confirmed. Although there are a few reasons for this the main seems to be based on retail. Firstly, the components in the bundle are not cheap and thus creating a bundle and three other separate packages (guitar, drums and vocals) would increase costs which could lead to less bundles available at ship. Lastly, although retail partners are confident the title will be successful they are appreciative of the fact that they won't have to display four reasonably-sized packages in each of their stores. When is Harmonix looking to ship the separate components? Early 2008 is the general goal, so EB/GameStop's leak was correct.

On the PS2 version and the lack of online anything
The outsourced developed PS2 version of Rock Band that is slated to release in December will obviously feature no downloadable content but more surprisingly the prev-gen version will feature no online component at all. Rock Band is built as a next generation title with a focus on downloadable content and online multiplayer, the PS2 just isn't built for those ideas. While it is possible PS2 owners will receive new content via retail expansion (think, Guitar Hero Encore: Rock's the 80s), nothing as been discussed. While we were told the game looks great and plays as well as the in-house developed Harmonix next-gen versions, it was important to release it on the PS2 because of the fan base who have yet to make the next-gen plunge.

On PS3 development issues
Early in development the PlayStation 3 version just didn't look as good [as the X360 version], but we caught it early and now you can't tell the difference. Having played both, I can tell you they both look fantastic.

On wired and wireless guitars
It's no surprise that Microsoft asks for quite a bit of pocket change to use their proprietary wireless technology, and rather than pay the price and have the two next-gen versions sell at different price points, Harmonix decided the best thing they could do for consumers was to decide against wireless Xbox 360 guitars. Also, he mentioned that there will not be any stand-alone guitars available in 2007- so don't trash those Xplorer's yet 360 fans!

On the $169.99 (USD) price point
$100 is asking quite a lot for just a guitar and a game, we think asking $70 more for the drums and microphone that change the experience is an amazing value.

On the trouble with Canada and loonies
Americans need not worry but Canadian gamers might want to look out for this one. Currently the dollar value in Canada is nearly equal to the penny as the American dollar, but the Canadian price point is still in the air for Rock Band. While we're hoping it will be around the $170 mark, Canadians may need to pony up more- but we couldn't get a definite answer to support that. However, because of packaging regulations in Canada the release of Rock Band may see some small delays to go north of the border. Canadian standards force all packaging to come in both English and French-Canadian, and this issue- coupled with shipping quantities to Canada- may delay the release in the Great White North. Our advice? Drive south until you see a sign that says GameStop.

On competing against the Guitar Hero brand-name
While Harmonix is proud of their work in Guitar Hero they are quick to point out they're intention for the series was to take it to the next level, which is what spawned Rock Band. Harmonix is confident in the product they've produced and that is why they've used every opportunity to showcase the game at every major event. While the Guitar Hero name is known to casual and hardcore audiences alike they believe the Rock Band will win people over with its strong focus on the music. While Guitar Hero III tracks seem to be more focused on great shredding tracks, Rock Band has great overall band tracks enjoyable on each of the bundle's included peripherals. Rock Band also has the added benefit of working with MTV and EA. Working with MTV on a music game doesn't hurt the rep told us, while later adding that EA is a very supportive partner in the venture.

On the fear of being disconnected
We pointed out what others have said in the past, Rock Band is in its element when shown at events because of the stage atmosphere coupled with three band members by your side, but how will it translate online? We asked if there is a fear the title will lose the luster its been polishing on so much since it was first shown and the simple answer is; it depends on how you play the game. I think the game works better when you at least have another person in the room playing with you, but that isn't to say the game mechanics will fall apart when you're alone in your room. The game depends on teamwork and energy, when four people decide to play Rock Band they are going to work together or realize very quickly straying from the formula will end their session. While it might be funny to grief in a game of WarHawk or Halo 3, it doesn't work the same in Rock Band. The great thing about Rock Band is if all your buddies up and move to Chicago or somewhere, the band won't have to break up.

On Downloadable Content Pricing (DLC)
It's widely known how vocal the internet was against the Activision pricing structure of DLC for Guitar Hero II on the Xbox 360, but how does Rock Band's pricing compare? I don't know if I can say we're cheaper or more expensive but remember, where as in other games they adjust the tracks for one or two guitars, in Rock Band it's vocals, drums, guitar and bass on multiple difficulties. One thing we will do is give the gamer options. You can buy an album, or if you only want one or two tracks you can purchase those items separately. While he did say it would obviously be cheaper to purchase them as a bundle, they may have scenarios where they offer promotions such as Buy 2 get one free/cheaper but nothing has been decided. It was also mentioned that the Xbox 360 and PS3 content will be priced similarly.

On DLC frequency
Harmonix is committed to providing gamers with a wide selection of new content and promises that one week from launch The Who's famous album Who's Next will be made available for download. Harmonix has also scheduled new content to be released every week until the end of 2007 to keep the game fresh throughout the holiday season.

On the total number of tracks available in Rock Band
While the rep did confirm the game is complete, although he wouldn't say gone gold, he would confirm there are more than 40 but less than 50 tracks on the retail disc- which does not include the unlockable tracks found in the game.

On Metallica
We're all thinking about it, which album did Harmonix secure from Metallica's catalouge. The great thing about working with Metallica is we have so much music to choose from, but we haven't said which album we're releasing. Everyone asks: Oh, which Metallica album are you guys using! After a brief minute pause I went onto my next question.

Oh, which Metallica album are you guys using?

Hey, I tried!

Rock Band ships for the PlayStation 2 on December 17, the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will hit the stores on November 23.

post #80 of 6042 Old 10-15-2007, 08:16 AM
AVS Special Member

But, does the PS3 version come with a USB hub?!
post #81 of 6042 Old 10-15-2007, 10:02 AM

Now that it's confirmed the controllers are interchangable I'm preordering GH3.

post #82 of 6042 Old 10-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cysquatch View Post

He mentions that both guitar controllers will be interchangable. That's killer news if true.

His comment seemed rather off the cuff, which makes me question whether it's true or not. He may have just heard about the GH controllers working with Rock Band and assumed it went both ways.

I have yet to see any specific confirmation that Rock Band controllers will work with Guitar Hero III -- and until I read otherwise, I'll assume that only the reverse is true.

- Jer
post #83 of 6042 Old 10-16-2007, 09:50 AM

On yesterday's IGN Playstation podcast, they said Guitar Hero III controllers would work with Rock Band.
post #84 of 6042 Old 10-16-2007, 10:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Will the guitars work with GH2??

Xbox Live / PS3 / Steam: HeadRusch1
Keeping the world safe from the evil antics of Bernie Tanaka and Mel Fujitsu since 1986

post #85 of 6042 Old 10-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokeslam View Post

On yesterday's IGN Playstation podcast, they said Guitar Hero III controllers would work with Rock Band.

This has been confirmed for a long time now -- what hasn't been specifically confirmed is whether Rock Band's guitars will also work with Guitar Hero III.

- Jer
post #86 of 6042 Old 10-25-2007, 06:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Good news.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6181687...stnews;title;0

Quote:

Would-be Rock Band purchasers sharpening their knives and survival instincts in anticipation of dealing with the consumption-mad masses on the game's originally announced Black Friday release date of November 23 can relax a little. Reps for developer Harmonix today confirmed for GameSpot that the game will now go on sale November 20, three days before "Black Friday," and in time for the Thanksgiving holiday.

post #87 of 6042 Old 10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaines View Post

This has been confirmed for a long time now -- what hasn't been specifically confirmed is whether Rock Band's guitars will also work with Guitar Hero III.

- Jer

Didn't they claim to add new functionality to the RB guitar? In the form of some sort of optional buttons or something... my memory is a bit fuzzy. If that is the case I would hazard a guess that GHIII guitars would work with RB but might be missing some functionality, albeit maybe not anything too important... one can hope.

If the compatibility is only one way, I will hold out for RB and then pick up GHIII sans guitar. But I bet most people won't do that and RB will miss out on some sales if it isn't two way.

EDIT -- Oops, I read that backwards. If GHIII guitars will work with RB, then RB guitars should work with GHIII. And maybe I won't have to wait :-)
post #88 of 6042 Old 10-25-2007, 07:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cysquatch View Post

Good news.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6181687...stnews;title;0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppshooky View Post

But, does the PS3 version come with a USB hub?!

Redux.
post #89 of 6042 Old 10-26-2007, 05:11 AM
AVS Special Member

For those of us that have thought the RB and GHIII controllers would be interchangeable, we might be out of luck. Not good news IMO.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163966

PSN & Xbox 360 Gamertag: dboss007
post #90 of 6042 Old 10-26-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboss View Post

For those of us that have thought the RB and GHIII controllers would be interchangeable, we might be out of luck. Not good news IMO.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163966

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/830/830792p1.html Whats been expected all along. The guitar effects they are referring to is the 5 way switch, which is obvious it wouldn't work on the GH3 guitar. Also some adds that should stop some complaining about the track list. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/830/830710p1.html I think 'Train Kept A Rollin' is going to be pretty challenging and fun on guitar. Also if they made 'Foreplay' mix some of the organ to guitar that is going to be an absolute blast to play, even if not it will still be sweet.. With these final adds i am very satisfied with the track list. For my taste this totally kicks GH3's track lists ass.
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page