PS3 controller analog stick issue - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-14-2007, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I thought I'd seen something about this in another thread, but I can't find it right now, so here it goes...

When playing games, specifically RFOM and Oblivion, I've noticed that one of my controller will start pulling my character to the left when he is walking. I emailed Sony about this and the only thing I haven't tried that they suggested was to reset the controller (hit the reset button on the under side of the controller which I didn't realize was there) and re-pair it with the system.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, have you tried resetting the controller with any success? I am going to try when I get home from work but was curious in the meantime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-14-2007, 02:26 PM

Sometimes if I am doing frequent movement, it seems as though the controller sticks and I will start spinning uncontrolably. I thought it was something I would have to live with if I wanted wireless control, as I have had similar issues with my old logitech controllers on xbox. I would also love a remedy to this problem.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-14-2007, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

Like I said, it only happens with one of my controllers, so I don't think it's necessarily something that you just have to live with.

I actually ended up calling Sony about it and they said they'll replace it, I just have to send it to them with a copy of the receipt. I wouldn't think the turn around on a replacement controller should be very long.
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page