Forum Jump: 

post #661 of 664 Old 03-19-2011, 12:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSean View Post

Sorry about bumping an old thread. It seems that this game is broken. After updating to all the latest firmware and patches this game constantly locks up. I have to force reboot the system.

Its too bad because I would like to play this game again along with Unchartered 2. I have a Slim PS3. It does the same thing on my brother's (less than a week old) new Slim PS3. I inspected the disc for scratches, dust, and fingerprints. The disc is brand new.

I looked at the Naughty Dog forums and there are a lot of people having the same issues as me.

I just got this game a few weeks ago and I haven't had a problem. Fun game. I got a used non greatest hits version if that makes a difference.

PSN: MakoCSH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 664 Old 03-19-2011, 02:47 PM

Liked: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSean View Post

Sorry about bumping an old thread. It seems that this game is broken. After updating to all the latest firmware and patches this game constantly locks up. I have to force reboot the system.

Its too bad because I would like to play this game again along with Unchartered 2. I have a Slim PS3. It does the same thing on my brother's (less than a week old) new Slim PS3. I inspected the disc for scratches, dust, and fingerprints. The disc is brand new.

I looked at the Naughty Dog forums and there are a lot of people having the same issues as me.

Have you tried deleting the game save file and or game data? Not sure what would cause it.
post #663 of 664 Old 03-19-2011, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 195
I tried it out for awhile, loading up a save from the waterski level. No freezes and it all worked just fine (launch 60 GB PS3, launch copy of UC1). As an aside, while the entire game still looks good, the water in particular is amazing.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

post #664 of 664 Old 03-19-2011, 04:15 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

Have you tried deleting the game save file and or game data? Not sure what would cause it.

I deleted the game file and it seems to work ok for now. Thanks. I forgot about the game data files.
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page