Need Best Headphones for PC Gaming - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 Old 12-07-2008, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
dcyphure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i want the best headphones and headphone amp that would be great for PC gaming. i already have a high end audio card.

First i need to know which is better for sound quality. A 5.1 headphones or a high priced stereo headphones like sanhieser or something.

i really want surround sound, so i need to know if CSS used in X-fi audio cards will simulate it very well?
i already have tritton 5.1 360, their ok i guess but i want real fidelity sound and not sure if virtual 5.1 on stereo hp's would be any better or not.

for HP Amp, i'm looking at a zalman, but not sure which is best to drive. i'll spend $400 on a pair of hp's if their really recommended

thanks for any advice in advance.
dcyphure is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 Old 12-08-2008, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
dcyphure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
anyone?
dcyphure is offline  
post #3 of 23 Old 12-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Member
 
Niko084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Little Canada, Minnesota
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...transid=502141

I just bought a set of those, extremely nice!
But you may want a separate headphone amplifier if you like things loud, they get power hungry.
Niko084 is offline  
post #4 of 23 Old 12-09-2008, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
dcyphure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
how well does it do 5.1 virtually?

i'm trying to decide if its better to have hp's with 6 speakers and transducer (which are generally sub $150 range) or expensive stereo hp's.
dcyphure is offline  
post #5 of 23 Old 12-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Member
 
Niko084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Little Canada, Minnesota
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcyphure View Post

how well does it do 5.1 virtually?

i'm trying to decide if its better to have hp's with 6 speakers and transducer (which are generally sub $150 range) or expensive stereo hp's.

Virtual surround on headphones I find extremely lacking, you can't really get a field that close to your ear, always leads me to a disappointment.

No they are not virtual surround headphones, but what they are is extremely good sounding, rich and full bass, warm midrange and sweet highs that are not too sharp even at high volumes.
Niko084 is offline  
post #6 of 23 Old 12-09-2008, 08:27 PM
KBI
AVS Special Member
 
KBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcyphure View Post

i want the best headphones and headphone amp that would be great for PC gaming. i already have a high end audio card.

First i need to know which is better for sound quality. A 5.1 headphones or a high priced stereo headphones like sanhieser or something.

i really want surround sound, so i need to know if CSS used in X-fi audio cards will simulate it very well?
i already have tritton 5.1 360, their ok i guess but i want real fidelity sound and not sure if virtual 5.1 on stereo hp's would be any better or not.

for HP Amp, i'm looking at a zalman, but not sure which is best to drive. i'll spend $400 on a pair of hp's if their really recommended

thanks for any advice in advance.

5.1 headphones are the wrong choice. They use 4 tiny and subpar drivers in each cup.. Really puts a hamper on the clarity. Plus multiple drivers play havoc on the coherentsy of the soundstage. A high end headphone will deliver more convingly then a 5.1 gaming headset. CSS is good for gaming..But if you are comparing it to a genuine 5.1 speaker system you will be disapointed. The only device that is comparable or even better, but cost 4,000. Dolby headphone and quality cans are the way to go. I'd recommend the Ultrasone 780. They use S logic technology. 'Natural ss'. And the headphone was made to take advantage of movies annd games with DH.. Others AKG 601's..3D imaging. great with directional audio. Sony MDR F1.. One of the biggest and 3D like soundstage I heard from a headphone..But leaks alot of noise. Beyer 770 pro's are very fun and have subwoofer like bass. Beyers DT880 have ultra clarity and detail, and offers a out of head experience. And dialogue is extremely crisp and clear. These cans can be had under 300.. and most retail way above that mark.

The #1 spot for gaming headphones/headsets/Mic mods/DH 5.1/links & more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KBI is offline  
post #7 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 03:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
rahimlee54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Randleman NC
Posts: 929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Go check out www.headfi.org I think, the headphones Niko084 pointed out are just the HD555 with a built on mic, it wasnt worth the extra cash to me to have a built on mic but to some it is.

Rahimlee54

Just turned on my first projector on 17 Aug 2007 and I think I am hooked :).

Why does everyone that comes over ask how much it cost?
rahimlee54 is offline  
post #8 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Member
 
tictactoe2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
http://www.astrogaming.com/products/

Astro A-40.

These are the headsets that im ordering myself.

They are the only headphones on the market properly designed with gaming in mind, here's why I say that:

1) Upper end over ear headphones with built in mic
2) Seperate amp for the headphones
3) Ipod/MP3 player input
4) Ability to independantly control volume for the game, in game voice chat, and MP3 music so you can hear everything at the right level.
5) Fiber optic and digital coax input with built in dolby headphone surround.
6) Ability to daisy chain the headsets together for full duplex CD quality 0 lag chat.
7) Chat functions work with both PC and Xbox 360.. Now you'll have both the in game sound effects AND player chat coming out of both ears with the ability to adjust the volume of both to suit your needs perfectly without having to go into a teamspeak menu or xbox menu, no more need for the seperate xbox headset.

I'll post a review of them myself once I get my pair.
tictactoe2004 is offline  
post #9 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Member
 
Mustachio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Catonsville and Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
TicTacToe, I almost went with the Astro A-40, but didnt for a couple reasons.

First, the mixamp, while it looks nice, seems more geared towards xbox users rather than pc users. Game/Voice control doesnt work on PC since the soundcard itself controls all that and there are controls in software that can control volumes. Taken directly from the A40 Mixamp Guide pdf file
Quote:


If you are using Voice Over IP (VOIP) software, you will not be able to adjust the voice/game balance using the BALANCE dial. Voice communication software and game sounds are mixed together at your PC, and you should make any adjustments within your software. The balance dial balances game sound with voice communication coming into the Daisy-chain connector only.

So unless I misinterpreted, it seems it will not work as intended since the PC hardware controls the volumes independently.

Second, The headphone itself, from what I hear is basically modeled after the Sennheiser HD555. I have heard pretty good things about the A40, but I have heard nothing but good things about the 555.

Third, after a little research, I found a great soundcard to use that has all dolby technologies built in, including dolby headphone. The Xonar D1 from Asus.

So I ended up getting the Xonar D1, and the Sennheiser 555. I came in at a cheaper price than the A40, have similar or better sound quality, and only sacrificed the microphone, which i already had a desktop mic (that is more than adequate for my purposes)

Dont take me wrong, I have no experience with the A40, and from everything I have heard, it sounds like a great set, it just didnt quite match my needs, mainly because the Game/Voice control doesnt seem to apply for PC users and I already have a desktop mic that for my purposes is more than adequate.

I got my soundcard and Senn 555's this morning and tested them out. So far, the headphones sound great, even though I have read that with some burn in time they will sound even better. And I loaded up some games using dolby headphone, and yes, it really does work. I didnt quite think it was possible, but out of a stereo headphone, but I can hear sounds coming from all sides, and even behind me. So I would say that I am glad I steered away from 5.1 headphones because now I have a better set of headphones that can be used for stereo and I still very convincing surround effects.
Mustachio is offline  
post #10 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
dcyphure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
great advice guys, however i'm still undecided.

so 5.1 hp's have less SQ (that i already knew)
but stereo, i wont get the sound location that i do with 5.1's. right?

as KBI pointed out, i know their not comparable to speakers nor was my expectation. i'm not an audiophile, just hopeing for better quality than my current 5.1 hp's.
which i can get but sacrifice imaging? if i got that right.

so CSS on stereo may not be for me. i really want precise sound environment. i need to know where precisely an enemy ingame is.
dcyphure is offline  
post #11 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Member
 
tictactoe2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the medusa 5.1 headphones and have tried the dolby surround on some nice headphones and I personally think (I cant believe im about to say this) that the dolby surround from just L/R stereo sounds better.

If you think about it.. when you're listening to a good 5.1 or 7.1 system the speakers are placed at least 5+ feet away from you in all directions so your ear picks up where the sound is coming from.. but when you have those speakers jammed side by side in a set of headphones there is next to no seperation from the front/rear speakers so they sound like they're coming from almost the same place.

I am switching from the Medusa 5.1's to the Astro A40's because I have a second old PC that I can use for my VOIP which will let me use the dial to adjust the levels of voice.. this may be able to be done using two soundcards in one PC and I will try that at a once I get them. I also play a lot of Xbox 360 and have both my PC and 360 hooked up to the same 32 inch 1080p monitor. I also like that fact that I can plug in my Ipod and have full control of music/voice/gaming volumes all at my finger tips.. in my situation I actually have 4 xbox 360's and am putting them side by side in my basement so I plan on having 4 Astros and actually using the voice link for when my buddies come by to play.

My vote is for the Astro's but they also suit my needs better than anything else out there right now.
tictactoe2004 is offline  
post #12 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
rahimlee54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Randleman NC
Posts: 929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcyphure View Post

great advice guys, however i'm still undecided.

so 5.1 hp's have less SQ (that i already knew)
but stereo, i wont get the sound location that i do with 5.1's. right?

as KBI pointed out, i know their not comparable to speakers nor was my expectation. i'm not an audiophile, just hopeing for better quality than my current 5.1 hp's.
which i can get but sacrifice imaging? if i got that right.

so CSS on stereo may not be for me. i really want precise sound environment. i need to know where precisely an enemy ingame is.

You have a high end Sound Card and stereo headphones you will be good. My HD555 work really well for CSS, with onboard.

Just turned on my first projector on 17 Aug 2007 and I think I am hooked :).

Why does everyone that comes over ask how much it cost?
rahimlee54 is offline  
post #13 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 05:42 PM
KBI
AVS Special Member
 
KBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tictactoe2004 View Post

I have the medusa 5.1 headphones and have tried the dolby surround on some nice headphones and I personally think (I cant believe im about to say this) that the dolby surround from just L/R stereo sounds better.

If you think about it.. when you're listening to a good 5.1 or 7.1 system the speakers are placed at least 5+ feet away from you in all directions so your ear picks up where the sound is coming from.. but when you have those speakers jammed side by side in a set of headphones there is next to no seperation from the front/rear speakers so they sound like they're coming from almost the same place.

I am switching from the Medusa 5.1's to the Astro A40's because I have a second old PC that I can use for my VOIP which will let me use the dial to adjust the levels of voice.. this may be able to be done using two soundcards in one PC and I will try that at a once I get them. I also play a lot of Xbox 360 and have both my PC and 360 hooked up to the same 32 inch 1080p monitor. I also like that fact that I can plug in my Ipod and have full control of music/voice/gaming volumes all at my finger tips.. in my situation I actually have 4 xbox 360's and am putting them side by side in my basement so I plan on having 4 Astros and actually using the voice link for when my buddies come by to play.

My vote is for the Astro's but they also suit my needs better than anything else out there right now.

If directional audio is number 1 I'd get the mix amp and MDR F1. Second choice would be the 601's..I tried many hi end headphones for gaming, and gathered a lot of info from users.. I'm a gaming headphone nut..And headphone geek in general. The A40's are really good for a gaming head set, but lacks the fidelity hi end headphones give you. I'd get the AD700 over the 555..Best bet in the 100.00 range.

The #1 spot for gaming headphones/headsets/Mic mods/DH 5.1/links & more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KBI is offline  
post #14 of 23 Old 12-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
rahimlee54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Randleman NC
Posts: 929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBI View Post

If directional audio is number 1 I'd get the mix amp and MDR F1. Second choice would be the 601's..I tried many hi end headphones for gaming, and gathered a lot of info from users.. I'm a gaming headphone nut..And headphone geek in general. The A40's are really good for a gaming head set, but lacks the fidelity hi end headphones give you. I'd get the AD700 over the 555..Best bet in the 100.00 range.

Yep, 555 arent the best around but for what I paid with the rebate I am happy . I would check out headfi.org like I said before those kids live and die by their headphones.

Just turned on my first projector on 17 Aug 2007 and I think I am hooked :).

Why does everyone that comes over ask how much it cost?
rahimlee54 is offline  
post #15 of 23 Old 12-11-2008, 07:16 AM
Member
 
Mustachio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Catonsville and Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Be careful steering him towards the mixamp at the moment.... He has a high end sound card, but his card may not have dolby digital live, and without DD encoding, he is only going to be able to send the mixamp a 2 channel analog or PCM signal. In that case, he wont get the surround effects he is looking for. (unless i am mistaken by that)

Coming from a crappy pair of Koss Ur29.... I just got the 555, the audio quality may not be the absolute best, but I wanted a solid pair and I have heard nothing but good things. In addition, they are probably the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn (in my limited experience).

Cant really give the OP much more advice since my experience is limited, but dolby headphone works wonders, and so far the 555's have been great.
Mustachio is offline  
post #16 of 23 Old 12-11-2008, 07:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gunbunnysoulja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inverness, FL
Posts: 2,915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbi View Post

dolby headphone and quality cans are the way to go.

+1

My personal fave setup is the Zero Dac/Amp and Denon D2000. I have a bunch of other high end can's, and I keep coming back to the D2000.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gunbunnysoulja is offline  
post #17 of 23 Old 12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
KBI
AVS Special Member
 
KBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahimlee54 View Post

Yep, 555 arent the best around but for what I paid with the rebate I am happy . I would check out headfi.org like I said before those kids live and die by their headphones.

I am one of those..My hobby is hi end headphones, external dacs, headphone amps, and audio of course..I spent over 2,000 on headphones alone.. I also love hi end A/V receivers and Blu ray players.. Working at Best Buy doesn't allow me to get a lot of what I want. I'd love to buy the 2,600 Sony Q O10..10,000 Dac, 7,000 A/V processor, 2,000 headphone amp, and the two grand Sony flagship BRP. But unfortunately I have to eat, pay bills etc..But all my free money goes to headphones or headphone related gear..Buying used is also great for saving money.

The #1 spot for gaming headphones/headsets/Mic mods/DH 5.1/links & more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KBI is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old 12-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Advanced Member
 
rahimlee54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Randleman NC
Posts: 929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBI View Post

I am one of those..My hobby is hi end headphones, external dacs, headphone amps, and audio of course..I spent over 2,000 on headphones alone.. I also love hi end A/V receivers and Blu ray players.. Working at Best Buy doesn't allow me to get a lot of what I want. I'd love to buy the 2,600 Sony Q O10..10,000 Dac, 7,000 A/V processor, 2,000 headphone amp, and the two grand Sony flagship BRP. But unfortunately I have to eat, pay bills etc..But all my free money goes to headphones or headphone related gear..Buying used is also great for saving money.

I was just pointing out that the love for headphones isnt as big over here as it is over at that site. I wasnt belittleing anything you were trying to bring in because I am sure you know way more about it then I do. Here on the AVS the headphone isnt very big, in my reading anyway.

Rahimlee54

Just turned on my first projector on 17 Aug 2007 and I think I am hooked :).

Why does everyone that comes over ask how much it cost?
rahimlee54 is offline  
post #19 of 23 Old 12-12-2008, 06:19 PM
KBI
AVS Special Member
 
KBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahimlee54 View Post

I was just pointing out that the love for headphones isnt as big over here as it is over at that site. I wasnt belittleing anything you were trying to bring in because I am sure you know way more about it then I do. Here on the AVS the headphone isnt very big, in my reading anyway.

Rahimlee54

I never said otherwise. Was just stating how crazy I am for headphones. Not a speaker guy..Price being equal I feel going with speakers would be a down grade..At least for high fidelity. I know I'm in the minority here, and many home theater nuts snub their nose in regards to headphones sounding hi end.

The #1 spot for gaming headphones/headsets/Mic mods/DH 5.1/links & more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KBI is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old 12-13-2008, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
dcyphure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
great things to consider, though i cant afford to go too nuts with price. not sure i even want to spend $400, maybe $200 sure but i'd be afraid i'd be worse off.

so i think it seems stereo cans would be a good way to go, assuming i get around to spending a decent amount, may have to save up a while.

what about an amp to drive the HP's?

also, i'm curious if any of you listened to this virtual 3d audio demo?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

so with stereo hp's and CSS, can you still pinpoint sound spaces? i can with my 5.1 cans
dcyphure is offline  
post #21 of 23 Old 12-13-2008, 02:49 PM
KBI
AVS Special Member
 
KBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcyphure View Post

great things to consider, though i cant afford to go too nuts with price. not sure i even want to spend $400, maybe $200 sure but i'd be afraid i'd be worse off.

so i think it seems stereo cans would be a good way to go, assuming i get around to spending a decent amount, may have to save up a while.

what about an amp to drive the HP's?

also, i'm curious if any of you listened to this virtual 3d audio demo?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

so with stereo hp's and CSS, can you still pinpoint sound spaces? i can with my 5.1 cans

With DH I can.. And many said th same about CCS. Alot seem to feel it's even better at direction audio. I'd recommend the Sony MDR F1 for 240. The Denon D2000 for a little over 200. And the Ultrasound 780 with natural SS technology for 180. All three are a good upgrade over your current 5.1 cans and are easy to drive. So don't worry about a amp.

The #1 spot for gaming headphones/headsets/Mic mods/DH 5.1/links & more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KBI is offline  
post #22 of 23 Old 12-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Member
 
cyph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just got my A40's and love them. I just have one performance related question.

Last night while playing Fallout 3, it seems the A40s cut out or got staticy whenever I fired the Fat Man (mini-nuke). I can't tell if this was from the being overdriven or an artifact/effect of the game audio (as I haven't played the game without the headphones).

The thing is, I don't believe I had the audio extraordinarily high through the cans so it would concern me if such dropouts were frequent.

Can someone comment on whether their A40s ever displayed this type of behavior, or even specifically when doing the same in F3?

Thanks.
cyph is offline  
post #23 of 23 Old 01-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Newbie
 
effingee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been playing online FPS for a few solid years now, much of it in competitive leagues. Although I only play for fun, there are a large number of kids out there who put 30 hours a week into it and really care about winning and gaining an edge. It's been commonly accepted in my circles I've been a part of that the best, reasonably priced solution for most games today is a premium set of set of stereo headphones (the most frequently recommended are the Sennheiser HD-555) along with an creative labs x-fi soundcard.

I personally have an old X-fi Xtreme Music PCI card and a Sennheiser PC160 stereo headset. In my opinion, the CMSS does a superb job of positional 3D audio on my stereo cans. The X-fi also has the added benefit of full EAX 5.0 support (although current games only utilize 4.0). I'm far more immersed in games and able to locate sounds much better with the stereo headphones and CMSS than with outputting dolby digital 5.1 to my receiver and home theater setup.
effingee is offline  
Reply General Gaming Help

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off