setting up system - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-18-2011, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hello everyone, i'm looking for some general info on hooking up my home system. I have a sony bravia tv, a denon reciever w/ three hdmi inputs, a ps3, an xbox, a bose surround system and verizon fios (motorola). my question is what plugs into what. I do have hdmi cables and optical cables as well. any info would be GREATLY appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-20-2011, 10:00 AM

Liked: 12
That is a bit vague... What are you looking to get output wise? 1080p, HD sound (5.1)?

Have you tried hooking everything up and just testing it out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 Old 05-23-2011, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for responding, I'm trying to get my surround sound to work. I can only get my two front speakers to work. I have a bose surround, with a denon 1909 reciever (which I found out is one of the harder ones to set up), sony bravia hd tv, and an x-box 360. As you can tell, I'm trying to set it up for a kick butt gaming system. And I just swithed over to verizon fios. My wife made me move my system to the spare bedroom so now I have all these cables hanging around. I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to hook everything up. Again, Thank you for your advice.
post #4 of 4 Old 05-23-2011, 09:28 AM - Thread Starter

Sorry, I left out some info you were asking for, 1080p, 7.1 surround, and H.D. quality, also I have a ps3 to hook up.
Reply General Gaming Help

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page