PC game suggestion: League of Legends - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 11-15-2011, 02:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everybody. Been awhile. I wanted to suggest a free PC game to any ex-WOW players, future ex-WOW players, and gamers in general.*

It's called League of Legends, if you've heard of it. It's free, which may sound bad at first, but trust me when I say it's worth more. It has a really nice aesthetic to it, huge selection of unique characters to choose from, and the best part is the marches are 30 to 40 minutes long, so you can pick up and play and stop at any time. No more raiding for four hours (although don't be surprised if you play LOL that long by choice). If I had to describe it in a sentence, I would say it's like controlling your own hero ala Warcraft III, in an isometric view on a 5v5 battleground, but without any micromanagement.

The acronym for the game is LOL, although it's not a joke. Try it out. I suggest trying it out until level five, or more, for three very good reasons: 1. By then, you should begin to get a feel for how the game is played. 2. You'll want to give yourself enough time to find a champion you like. 3. I'll get a very much appreciated referral bonus.

It may sound self-serving, but perhaps someone else will love it too.*Which means it's a win-win.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...17559661202276
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Advanced Member

+1 to this suggestion.

This game ranks up there with Diablo 2 and the original CIV for me. Yes, its that good!

TV - Samsung DLP 4674W
Receiver - Pioneer 1015-K
Speakers - Polk 6901 (7.1 setup)
Sub - PSW303
DVD - LG 3510A
Old 08-01-2012, 09:53 PM

its pretty fun, easy to learn but hard to masterI am so happy to see a new mom waren story from aeriagames, but this game is a remake of old school game.