Connecting multiple gaming consoles to one TV - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-17-2012, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Really hope somenone can help me with this one. I am pretty new to this process so please be patient. I have a PS3, PS2, Wii, Nintendo NES and a Dreamcast. I want to hook all these consoles up to my LCD TV using an input switch box. The Box that I am looking at has 8 inputs (VGA+AV+Ypbpr+HDMI). Can anyone tell me if I will be able to achieve this plan with these hookups? PS3 will be connected via HDMI, all others via AV. Unless someone has a better suggestion. They will be welcomed...
My NES has a RF connection (uggh) that I am hoping I can convert to one of the above connections on switch box. Is this possible also? Any help anyone can give me will be much appreciated. Hope my description of problem is clear.
Thanks to anyone who can help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2012, 10:05 PM

Liked: 93
You will not find help on these boards with that user name.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:27 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggotyM.I.L.F. View Post

Really hope somenone can help me with this one. I am pretty new to this process so please be patient. I have a PS3, PS2, Wii, Nintendo NES and a Dreamcast. I want to hook all these consoles up to my LCD TV using an input switch box. The Box that I am looking at has 8 inputs (VGA+AV+Ypbpr+HDMI). Can anyone tell me if I will be able to achieve this plan with these hookups? PS3 will be connected via HDMI, all others via AV. Unless someone has a better suggestion. They will be welcomed...

My NES has a RF connection (uggh) that I am hoping I can convert to one of the above connections on switch box. Is this possible also? Any help anyone can give me will be much appreciated. Hope my description of problem is clear.

Thanks to anyone who can help

You're probably going to need to be looking for a good HDMI A/V receiver for something of that scale and purpose.