Choppy screen when you move the.mouse - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-21-2013, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Okay Let me start by this is a very strange issue....

It's not that The mouse itself is choppy it's when I MOVE the mouse the game runs choppy and It never use to for months at a time, And it is currently only happing with StarCraft 2. It started yesterday. If I don't use the mouse there isn't a single issue in the game. Technically I think it's a problem that slowly get worst because I would notice in some games that the mouse would turn into something looks like 2 parentheses every now and again that would change colors depending on where you placed it the same color as the mouse pointer. And I'm not really sure What is causing the issue. But Now the game is No longer playable because I cannot use a mouse on it.

Lets start with the build,

I Have a Asus Sabbertooth R2.0 990fx MB

AMD fx black 8350 process eight cores.....

Xfx Radeon 7970 GPU not the ghz edition

16 gb of the red corsair Ram (2x8 gb sticks i can't remember the mhz and the number right now but they are the gaming ram.)

And a Corsair SSHD for the operating system

a WD Green 3TB drive that the game is on.

I have they system maxed out with fans except one spot and 900watt or 1000watt power supply.
I've ran it for months With 0 over clocking not a single problem and I still don't over clock a thing i don't think I need to.

For a mouse I'm using a logic Tec one that came with the Wave combo
and The mouse IS WORKING fine like I said Only game is StarCraft 2
I need be I will try another mouse and A ps2 port but I fully don't think that is the issue at hand.

please help if you can

Things I've tried
Lowering graphics
lowering framesperseconds
editing the SC2 txt file to set frame caps etc.
Uninstalling the program and reinstalling it

The only thing I've done different to my computer is I've switched to bitdefender from AVG bit the game was still working fine after that, to just randomly mess up no doesn't make sense, after 2 weeks of not....