Suddenly having problems connecting any console (PS3 or Xbox 360) to LG E2360V monitor after playing for months with no problem. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-02-2014, 04:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I've played on the consoles for months using this monitor with no problem. I'm trying to connect the consoles to the monitor through HDMI (as usual). Haven't changed anything in my setup for months. PC connected to the monitor through HDMI working flawlessly EVERY single time. Both consoles connected to an LG 42LK450 TV through HDMI (using the same cable) working flawlessly. Tried factory resetting the monitor using the OSD option - didn't help. What EXACTLY happens when I try to connect the Xbox 360 - acts as if no connection to a display is present - can't even get a wired controller to work/connect while being in said state (somehow rejects the controller); monitor not detecting any signal. What EXACTLY happens when I try to connect the PS3 - monitor detects signal through HDMI but the "signal" is actually a black screen. SO annoying.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-02-2014, 09:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Aaalrighty guys, I think I know what's the problem... I connected the composite A/V cable concurrently with the HDMI one on the 360 to the monitor. But how did this f*** up the monitor itself for the PS3, too, but not for my PC is beyond me. And keep in mind both consoles are still working when connected to a TV using the same HDMI port and cable... Also, if you can't help me, but know of someplace where you think people could, tell me what's that place.

Reply General Gaming Help
Gear in this thread - E2360V by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page