Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

post #121 of 127 Old 07-28-2005, 09:09 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Its a case in which the family's bloodline completely failed. Grandma bought grandson the game he wasn't old enought to have. Mother/father did nothing to prevent this from happening. I say take the kid from the home, neuter everyone else, and get on with life.

That, or re-rate the game G for everyone. Why is it we need a rating for a game, but give idiots (bad genes) the right to reproduce?

When will D* stop pushing HD-Lite while charging us for full HD? Digital input on a CRT is a reality, not a possibility.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 127 Old 07-28-2005, 11:10 AM
AVS Special Member

I love how the words "sexually explicit" are tossed around.
I've seen sexually explicit, and hot coffee ain't it.

This is just ridiculous. I had a grand old time suffocating dudes with a plastic shopping bag in Manhunt and there was barely a fuss compared to this...this country is so backasswards when it comes to sex. Even crudely animated fully clothed secret hidden videogame sex.

Somebody needs to wheel Larry Flynt into Rockstar's offices and have him tell them to stand their ground.
post #123 of 127 Old 07-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Advanced Member

i think rockstar should countersue all parents who have kids under 17 that has a copy of the game.

One Sub to rumble them all. One Sub to shake them. One Sub to humble them all, and in the darkness break them.
post #124 of 127 Old 07-29-2005, 05:37 AM
AVS Addicted Member

And it was ok with Grandma to buy a game for a minor that had lots of violence in it. Yeah, she's helping out alreight, in building a nice, well-adjusted youth for the next generation. Thanks grandma!

When will D* stop pushing HD-Lite while charging us for full HD? Digital input on a CRT is a reality, not a possibility.
post #125 of 127 Old 08-01-2005, 10:08 PM

I have to agree with MSmith. The fact is that ESRB and all the retailers that decided to ban GTA:SA are just looking for someone to point the finger at. It seems to me all the retailers that banned the game sell R Rated movies…but they won’t sell a video game that has adult content in it as well? A kid can buy one of those movies easier than they can acquire a video game with content like that. If they are going to try to stop this and “police†things they should really be a little more consistent. I just think they seized the opportunity to want to start a big ruckus over what is already in other games like Playboy the Mansion, The Guy Game, and Leisure Suit Larry. As far as violence take Manhunt for example, which is a fantastic game but no controversy over it…why? And it was from the same manufacturer. Why single this game out when games are already exhibiting this type of content without needing a patch to unlock it?
post #126 of 127 Old 08-01-2005, 10:10 PM

Lol Haha Amen Scottro
post #127 of 127 Old 08-01-2005, 10:12 PM

Yeah and it makes a LOT of sense for us to spend tax payers money to make a rating with a single video game in it. THATS LUDICROUS!
Closed Thread General Gaming Help

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page