AVS Forum banner

Wii deals thread

72K views 481 replies 74 participants last post by  voodoozen 
#1 ·
I figure since many Wii owners are probably budget conscious, and Amazon, etc. has been doing a lot of deals on Wii games as late, it'd be handy to have a thread here where we can all notify each other of good bargain finds. Thanks to any contributors.

I'm not sure if this kind of thread is against the rules, but if it is, someone let me know and I will delete it. Delete the crap out of it.

No More Heroes $30 shipped

Okami $37 shipped

Madden NFL 08 $30 shipped

#2 ·
NMH for $30 is a smokin deal. Was worth it to me @ $45 (got it barely used via EB Games).

#3 ·
Don't forget about the Sunday Ads (I'm not a big fan of waiting on something in the mail).

Not the best week to use as a example but here goes....

Circuit City

World Championship Boxing - 9.99

Summer Sports - $10 gift card w/ purchase (39.99)

BestBuy

Mario/Sonic Olympics - 39.99 ($10 off)

#13 ·
Circuit City ad: for 05/11/2008

Buy 1 get 1 50% off of the following games (all normally $49.99):

From This Section ONLY

LEGO Star Wars

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Mario & Sonic At The Olympics

Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08

Mario Kart Bundle

$19.99for the following games:

Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge
No More Heroes

#21 ·
#23 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgen /forum/post/13830333

Hey jwebb, that link takes me to microsoft exchange and asks me to sign in to outlook express web access.

Link fixed. Had copied/pasted the wrong one (directly from an email).

#25 ·
 Wii Accessory Pack at Buy.com $30

Contains: "Thrustmaster" Wireless Gamepad, Go Kart Racing Wheel, Set of Wiimote & Nunchuck Protective Grips, & Recharging Stand w/2 Rechargeable Nimh AA Batteries

I have no experience with any of the items in this pack, but of note is that the unfortunately named "Thrustmaster" -- reportedly a pretty decent wireless alternative to a Virtual Console controller or a GC pad -- costs $25 by itself, so you're basically getting a single-remote charger, wheel, and the other crap for $5. I'd say worth a look if you're in the market for either a charger or a wireless controller for VC games, or want to make a whiny friend/sibling use an inferior Wii Wheel alternative for Mario Kart.

Manhunt 2 $20 + shipping

Experience the thrill of politically pressured toned-down murder simulation for probably the price it should have been offered at in the first place!

#26 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Smith /forum/post/13802983

Well, I don't normally look for many deals online, maybe I should from now on. I haven't seen NMH for less than $45 in a B&M store. So I happily thank you. :) But it does kinda suck that such a great game is on the discount rack.

NMH has been out for a little while (Jan 08 in the US), so the price is gonna drop eventually.

Can say that locally, EB Games & it's cousins (GameStop, Software Etc) all have NMH new for $29.99 now. I believe the local ToyR Us also lowered the price.

If anything, making it cheaper might lead to more people trying it out....and likely enjoying the hell out of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.