Wii U - Miiverse chat not connecting, getting default offline stuff - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-17-2013, 02:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Ok, you know how when you're on the Wii U dashboard and an assortment of Miiverse communities pop up with comments/drawings from people appearing? Well a while back mine stopped doing that, and instead acts like its not connected to the internet and having comments from 'NINTENDO' come up saying things like 'Connect to the internet to chat with other players!' and stuff.

I am, of course, connected to the internet and am able to use online features elsewhere, and my Mii icon has a blue background indicating its connected, though Miiverse still doesn't work like it used to.

I've tried deleting my connection and reconnecting countless times, but no fix. Has anyone else encountered this problem or is aware of it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-18-2013, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 50
This did happen to me the other day, but it was back to normal by the time I went back to the launch menu so I didn't really think much of it. The only thing I did in between was browse the eShop and download the StreetView app. Sorry I can't be of more help, but just wanted to let you know I have seen this error too.
Reply Nintendo

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page