Mario Party 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-11-2015, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Mario Party 10

I bought this game for my mom's birthday and we played for 4 hours saturday night.

Reading the reviews/comments I was a little hesitant. I played previous versions on the N64 and we loved it.

This one however.... I wouldn't buy it for myself. Like in Mario Party 9 (I think it started in this one) everyone moves together. This remove the strategic play by a mile.

Also, where are the mini-games!?!? In previous version, you had a mini-game EVERY turn... now, we got lucky if we played 3 in the whole game (~30 minutes).

Bowser mode is fun when you are 5 and the mini-boss battle are a nice addition but I would have prefered more mini-games.. this is where the fun comes from!

I wouldn't buy it for myself but as a gift to my mother, it was worth. Also, the 4 hours of fun we got this night was well worth the pricetag. My GF also had a blast playing it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Nintendo