Introducing the Nintendo Switch (NX revealed) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 76Likes

post #1 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:19 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Introducing the Nintendo Switch (NX revealed)

Well hey there, Nintendo fans! After months of rumors, outright guesses and a few lies, we have confirmation!

In home mode the portable display rests in the charger, but can be attached to the sides for portable gaming. Home controller setup can be a controller

or independent,ala Wii controls

or as multiplayer controls:

Local multiplayer is possible at home OR on the go:

Also has a kickstand and headphone jack (take that, Apple), and the pro controller was shown as well

Some games shown:
Zelda
New 3D Mario game
Splatoon
Skyrim

MANY game partners apparently:
DaverJ likes this.

Last edited by voodoozen; 11-07-2016 at 07:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 455
I'll be honest, I'm intrigued. They showed Skyrim!

Before I get hyped I'll need more information. Like how long will the battery last? Did they finally build a real online infrastructure? What are the tech specs? It better be 1080p when connected to the base station. Also, was that original Skyrim or the remaster. If it is original then that may point to weak specs which means I'm out. Come on Nintendo, more info please!

PSN ID: CrimsonNagus
XBL GT: Crimson Nagus (returning to XBL with Xbox One X)
post #3 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 645 Post(s)
Liked: 880
I honestly don't see this having a mass appeal. I mean a portable that is a home console ran on a mobile GPU as an oversized mobile device. Also, I didn't notice any touch screen capability in the whole video.
aaronwt and SeriouslyBass like this.

The 5.0 is here

Last edited by mboojigga; 10-20-2016 at 07:41 AM.

post #4 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:58 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 97
I want to get one for Zelda and what looks like the spiritual successor to Super Mario 64 but it's still really early. A lot more info is needed before I can definitively say yay or nay.

PSN ID: javant86
Xbox Live: PikturePerfekt
post #5 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post
I honestly don't see this having a mass appeal. I mean a portable that is a home console ran on a mobile GPU as an oversized mobile device. Also, I didn't notice any touch screen capability in the whole video.
True, but there's definitely a cart being inserted (around the 0:54 mark) and a freeze frame at 1:06 clearly shows the slot is labeled "Game Card" , which at least confirms rumors of carts are true (and possibly that 3DS/DS might have BC, IMO). Hopefully given the fact that Zelda is appearing on both Wii U and Switch the touch screen functionality is retained.

The video
also shows Mario Kart, and an NBA game with handheld 4 player. Missed those in the OP.

I still hold out that you can play this vertically for 3DS/DS!!
post #6 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Okay so this thing is like the Xbox One/Windows 10 streaming device at home but a whole different beast when you take it on the road. I saw some "leaked" specs and I wasn't very impressed so I will remain a little skeptical until I get some concrete info. It was nice seeing Skyrim on a Nintendo console though and the new Mario looked great. Not a fan of ports of Mario Kart and Splatoon(if they were indeed ports) and BOTW didn't look any better than what I've already seen. Those detachable controllers look like they would be comfortable for babies so not sure how I will use them. Need more info!!
post #7 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 09:09 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Just rewatched the video, and I noticed the headrest bit - could it be that we're going to see different kinds of portability add ons like this, or does this insinuate that the handheld is a standard tablet size and can be used in third party cases and the like?

Also: there is no one older than 30 or under 18 in this promo. Hmmmm....

And I'm declaring touch screen a lock, that list of partners incldes DeNA, whom we know they're building mobile games with today (and part owners as well)
post #8 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 09:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Hmmm....

I'm not really sure what to think about this system. First off, I'm not a huge fan of the name "Switch". "Dude, let's go play some Switch!". Doesn't really sound that great. I think Nintendo Go would be a better name. The other thing that doesn't excite me very much is the portability. Not that being portable is a bad thing at all, it's definitely a huge plus, but it's something that I don't really care about. I own a Nintendo 3DS and a Playstation Vita, but the only time I ever use them is when I'm camping or on vacation somewhere or something. Out of a 365 day year, I might use my 3DS or Vita on 10 of those 365 days. Portability, just doesn't do anything for me really.

I'm sure there are people out there that have to take buses to work each day, and their commute is an hour and a half each way, and something like this would be a godsend for somebody in that situation, but it seems like a very small market to try to cater to.
aaronwt likes this.
post #9 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 09:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 674 Post(s)
Liked: 279
I'm not sure why I should be tempted to buy this system, but everyone I can think of who would is definitely under 30 and closer to 24. The use of Tegra explains why Nvidia terminated their revised SHIELD tablet, as this clearly would be using the same hardware and would be competing with their own offering. I only hope this doesn't kill any revised SHIELD TV console, as one is clearly needed.
post #10 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 09:48 AM

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 30
3DS has outsold PS4 and Xbox One combined. People clearly play more handheld gaming. I would be much further along in MLB 16 The Show if I was able to take it anywhere that's for sure. What's cool about Switch is that if you don't want it to be a handheld, it doesn't have to be. They couldn't name it Go because Sony already did that. Switch makes sense since that's what the concept of it is and it's easy to communicate that with customers. I'm not crazy about the name but it's not as bad as Wii U and it's good that Nintendo is getting rid of the Wii name.
post #11 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post
Hmmm....

I'm not really sure what to think about this system. First off, I'm not a huge fan of the name "Switch". "Dude, let's go play some Switch!". Doesn't really sound that great. I think Nintendo Go would be a better name. The other thing that doesn't excite me very much is the portability. Not that being portable is a bad thing at all, it's definitely a huge plus, but it's something that I don't really care about. I own a Nintendo 3DS and a Playstation Vita, but the only time I ever use them is when I'm camping or on vacation somewhere or something. Out of a 365 day year, I might use my 3DS or Vita on 10 of those 365 days. Portability, just doesn't do anything for me really.

I'm sure there are people out there that have to take buses to work each day, and their commute is an hour and a half each way, and something like this would be a godsend for somebody in that situation, but it seems like a very small market to try to cater to.

Agreed on the name, it's safe but not exciting per se. Probably a reaction to the certifiably bad response at the Wii U, tho.

I think they're replacing the 3DS and Wii U at the same time and let the user make it whatever they like, console or portable. Personally, that bit where the game stops on TV and continues on the tablet screen is magical if really works that way; I can take the game with me to the toilet and back! (or when someone else is using the TV, I guess too)

This seems to me to be a play for that "other" device that most of us already have, be it a tablet, a chromebook or whatever. Nintendo can't compete directly with Amazon and their tablets, Apple and their phones & laptops, Sony and MS on horsepower, but if you have to budget space (and chargers) for your phone and just one more thing in a backpack, on your nightstand, on a plane/car/bus, this might win vs buying that new Fire or MacBook - if it can compete on features outside of games. A Hi-Res screen, multitouch, a good browser and eReader, and decent (non-gaming) app selection is a dream given that this is Ninty we're talking about, but if they pull that off at a reasonable price point, they've got a play in the market. For it to do well in that area it HAS to be competitive on multiple fronts. If it's too expensive (say, $349 without a pack in game) or runs like a cheap android tablet with a deserted app ecosystem, it becomes just a big Gameboy handheld or poor man's Xbox at home. And I can assure you retail games will be $60 for it, which will quickly turn into first-party only if the system doesn't inspire consumers as the Wii U has shown.

I also think, with all the different colors and textures on the device, removable faceplates are a given. I loved them on my GBMicro, but I don't have a New 3DS so I didn't buy them there. After Amiibo and the deluge of 3DS bundles that have come out, I can see Nintendo salivating at the prospect of selling plastic add on stuff at a premium price.

Artists rendering (and proof I suck at photoshop):

Last edited by voodoozen; 10-20-2016 at 09:53 AM.
post #12 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 10:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Liked: 362
I like the concept a lot. I also will almost definitely buy one, if only to play the new Zelda game.

I just also can't help but think it's 5 years too late. With smartphones far outnumbering handheld gaming systems, I'm not sure how many people would still be interested in this. I'm also absolutely over the 'game card' or disc or cartridge or whatever concept, but it's doubtful that a portable would have enough storage space for console quality games.

Also interesting to me that Nintendo of all companies is the first to officially kill the D-pad (on the JoyCon). Not sure how I feel about that at all.

Overall though, I think Nintendo is going to be in the same situation that they find themselves in with the Wii U. ARM and Nvidia is just way too different from the competition's x86 and AMD. I don't see many third-parties porting over console AAA level games. I suspect a lot of them will just bring scaled up 3DS quality games. That in itself isn't necessarily terrible, but it just doesn't change Nintendo's long-term prospects much either.
aaronwt likes this.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
post #13 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 4
It's an interesting concept, like the last couple Nintendo systems. That could drive interest initially but I think like johoff said, if the development for it is too complex compared to PS & XBox it will be hard for Nintendo to get sustained 3rd party game support and that will hurt them. I think a lot of people jumped off the Wii bandwagon when the 3rd party support wasn't there. Nintendo then ends up dependent on their strong 1st party games to continue selling systems.

I feel like this is what Nintendo was aspiring too with the Wii U and the tablet controller but didn't quite get there. It's cool that Nintendo is thinking outside the box, but none of the ideas really seem to stick in the long run.
post #14 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 10:29 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I'm skeptical... Nintendo continues being cute with their systems, which always seem to lag behind the other two in terms of specs, and IMO that always hurts them with 3rd party software. I appreciate their efforts in trying to be innovative, but I feel like that very innovation is killing them. And going back to cartridges seems like a step backward for me, when everyone else is going to digital downloads.

One other thing that bothers me, and this is true for all Nintendo consoles... why the hell can't they add an analog trigger? IMO, this is a must-have for racing games. Gas pedals are not on/off mechanisms, yet that's what you have with Nintendo. That's gotta hurt them with 3rd party racing games, doesn't it?
post #15 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1322 Post(s)
Liked: 3719
Something to keep an eye on, but console + "gaming on the go" is not anything I personally need. So... I dunno -- might be the first console in a long time I could see myself skipping.

But when stellar reviews for a new Mario and Zelda come out, I'll probably cave.

-
"My advice: don't spend money on therapy. Spend it in a record store." – Wim Wenders
post #16 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Yrd
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 462
I guess if you're a big mobile gamer this might interest you. It's not hitting any of my buttons. I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the cube, and I don't see that changing.

I have a question for you nintendos. I know there exists a remake or a re-release of the NES game Blaster Master. Is that available on both the wii and wii u or just one of them? That game and the new Zelda interests me and that's about it. Will that BM be playable on the new system?
post #17 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Conceptually, how is this significantly different than the Wii U and its giant controller with the screen? Couldn't you game on the go with that thing? Given the form factor, you're going to end up with tablet-type specs, not those of a powerful gaming console. And yikes, that "home" version of the controller is atrocious. I spend a ton of money on electronics every year (home theater, home networking, gaming, etc), but this thing looks like a disappointment. Guess I'll have to wait for Scorpio...
post #18 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 02:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1322 Post(s)
Liked: 3719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaville View Post
Conceptually, how is this significantly different than the Wii U and its giant controller with the screen? Couldn't you game on the go with that thing? Given the form factor, you're going to end up with tablet-type specs, not those of a powerful gaming console. And yikes, that "home" version of the controller is atrocious. I spend a ton of money on electronics every year (home theater, home networking, gaming, etc), but this thing looks like a disappointment. Guess I'll have to wait for Scorpio...
The Wii U is a TV-based console - the controller communicates to the main console and has a screen which serves as a second display or the main screen, depending on the game.

The Switch looks to be an on-the-go console with multiplayer controller(s) plus detachable HD screen, plus a device that can be docked to play on a TV with a separate game controller.

-
"My advice: don't spend money on therapy. Spend it in a record store." – Wim Wenders
post #19 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 02:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post
The Wii U is a TV-based console - the controller communicates to the main console and has a screen which serves as a second display or the main screen, depending on the game.

The Switch looks to be an on-the-go console with multiplayer controller(s) plus detachable HD screen, plus a device that can be docked to play on a TV with a separate game controller.
Ok, I guess I was confused. It looks like you can play games only on the gamepad, but you still have to be within range of the console. I've never been much of a mobile gamer, so the Switch doesn't hold any appeal for me. Competition is good, so I hope it isn't a total flop like the Wii U!

Last edited by tsaville; 10-20-2016 at 02:57 PM.
post #20 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 02:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Liked: 362
I wonder how the dock will work overall. It can't increase processing power that much because then you might have dock-exclusive games. I wonder if it just provides active cooling (in addition to the AC power) so that the GPU clocks can be increased, or if it just is a charging station? And if it does that, maybe the portable screen would be 720p, with the resolution increasing to 1080p when docked?

There's no factual basis for that wild guess or anything, just an idle thought I had.
tsaville likes this.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
post #21 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Ok, I guess I was confused. It looks like you can play games only on the gamepad, but you still have to be within range of the console. I've never been much of a mobile gamer, so the Switch doesn't hold any appeal for me. Competition is good, so I hope it isn't a total flop like the Wii U!

Not sure I read that right, so forgive me if this doesn't answer the question you asked, but Switch is a combo -but independent- home and handheld gaming system combined. There's no Wii U-esqe tethering requirements, nor Vita/Shield/MS/WiFi console stream issues... Switch is plugged in, home console. Switch is outside: plays the same game, sans mobile data, WiFi connected or otherwise

Basically like if the 3DS had a dock that allowed HDTV play at home, but also acted like a handheld. You can go wherever, the experience should still be the same, save screen size

Last edited by voodoozen; 10-20-2016 at 03:17 PM.
post #22 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 03:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 208
I'm definitely interested. I don't have much use for mobile gaming, but being able to switch from console to handheld so fast opens up a lot of possibilities. I enjoy sitting outside in the fall and spring. I could grab this and head outside to enjoy the weather.

I'm reading it was designed as a home console first, so it may be more powerful than any of us think. Nvidia supposedly created great software to help designers max out its potential.

Big questions I have is: Android based? 4G compatible? Robust online community/system? Downloading games instead of buying carts? HDD possible for base station? Surround sound out of the headphone jack?

Really hoping this is an impressive system. Probably buy it just for Zelda, but I'd love to have reasons to buy a ton of games. Can't wait for more info
post #23 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 03:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked: 81
I wish they’d include the pro controller with the console, since it’s a must for any sort of home gaming IMO. Having to buy one separately would be lame.

The portability aspect is cool but not appealing to me. I would only use that a few times each year. Why can’t there be this and a more powerful, at home only model. I can’t see me and a friend huddling around this small screen to play a game of Mario kart.

Cartridges…ugh. Will there be a way to play online? Are there motion controls? Please allow digital downloads and SD card storage. Will the base provide an Ethernet port?

I hope it has standard tablet features such as Bluetooth and some form of non-gaming apps for entertainment and lifestyle. It should be great for older console emulation.

If there are a good number of local and/or online co-op games for this then I will buy it. What I’m not hoping for is a bunch of re-released games that already exist on PS4 or XB1.

What’s everyone thinking on price? $299 USD?
post #24 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 04:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio81 View Post
What’s everyone thinking on price? $299 USD?

My prediction:

Core unit sans docking station and extra controller = $299.99

Full bundle with docking station and extra crazy controller = $399.99
post #25 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 04:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 645 Post(s)
Liked: 880
I don't see how anyone thinks this would be more than 249

The 5.0 is here
post #26 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Yrd
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 462
They got their money's worth with whichever company came up with the goofy logo. They are pushing that hard.
post #27 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 262
I really liked what I saw and think Nintendo has a winner.

I even like the name. Doesn't sound stupid and it's descriptive at the same time. Sure beats their last few console names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoozen View Post
Some games shown:
Zelda
New 3D Mario game
Splatoon
Skyrim

Don't forget Mario Kart, which looks possibly to be a port of Mario Kart 8.

Quote:
MANY game partners apparently

Hopefully a good sign, but what major system doesn't have a list like this at launch?

As Wii U showed, this doesn't necessarily mean anything. An expression of interest and the purchase of a development kit doesn't always translate to actual support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017 View Post
Like how long will the battery last?

Not long, I bet.

Look at the Wii U gamepad. And that isn't even running games.

I bet we're looking at about 2 hours on a charge when utilized as a handheld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017 View Post
If it is original then that may point to weak specs which means I'm out.

If you're hoping for a PS4/XB1 contender, I think you're looking at the wrong place.

Sacrifices obviously have to be made for the sake of portability and affordability. Surely this will be more advanced than the Wii U, but I hardly think that it's out of the question that it might not even equal the original Xbox One.

These mid-generation upgrades coming from the competition surely aren't about to be rivaled in the area of tech specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post
I honestly don't see this having a mass appeal.

Odd, I see it the exact opposite way.

And even if one is only interested in console or mobile use rather than both, this still means you have access to all next-generation Nintendo software.

No more fighting a losing two front war here for Nintendo for two independent system lines that are so dependent on Nintendo's 1st and 2nd party software output to survive.

If it's a new Nintendo game, it will be playable here. Rumors even point to support for Nintendo's cellphone offerings, although that remains to be confirmed.

That combination of Nintendo's lines is where Nintendo and the fans really will win. Access to all Nintendo games, not just a subset of them.

Quote:
and possibly that 3DS/DS might have BC

Not only does the change in architecture make this unlikely, but the lack of a 2nd screen all but seals the deal I think.

Switch is one display only. Can't imagine Nintendo going with DS/3DS backwards compatibility in that environment.

Quote:
Hopefully given the fact that Zelda is appearing on both Wii U and Switch the touch screen functionality is retained.

Zelda U already confirmed not to have touch screen functionality, unlike the two well received Zelda remasters on the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeIcey View Post
if the development for it is too complex compared to PS & XBox it will be hard for Nintendo to get sustained 3rd party game support and that will hurt them.

The glory here though is that it will be less important than it ever was in the past.

The lack of 3rd party support hurt their systems so much in recent years because there were long droughts between the 1st party releases that dominated these systems.

But no longer will Nintendo's own development resources be split between two dedicated devices. Now they'll be developing for a single platform so these gaps where healthy 3rd party support would mask, will be fewer and shorter than in the recent past.

So even if it's again lackluster in this area, there will at least hopefully be no shortage of worthwhile games for a change.

Quote:
Couldn't you game on the go with that thing?

Only if your definition of gaming on the go was staying within perhaps 30' of the system itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtiebird View Post
One other thing that bothers me, and this is true for all Nintendo consoles... why the hell can't they add an analog trigger? IMO, this is a must-have for racing games. Gas pedals are not on/off mechanisms, yet that's what you have with Nintendo. That's gotta hurt them with 3rd party racing games, doesn't it?

Such games have nearly been absent.

Even the Wii U with Codemasters in the initial list of publishers supporting that system, never released a darn thing other than a port of their Mario Kart clone that didn't even have all of the content.

So unless we see Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, F1 2017, and so on lining up at the door, this could again be meaningless this generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
I wonder how the dock will work overall. It can't increase processing power that much because then you might have dock-exclusive games.

I read today that it doesn't at all.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/...ional-features

Quote:
I wish they’d include the pro controller with the console, since it’s a must for any sort of home gaming IMO. Having to buy one separately would be lame.

They won't since the standard controls work for tv-use.

Quote:
Why can’t there be this and a more powerful, at home only model. I can’t see me and a friend huddling around this small screen to play a game of Mario kart.

Because the point was to combine their handheld and console efforts to develop towards a common system. So the less differences, the better.

And that's why the dock has a HDMI output port. You can still enjoy local multiplayer in a traditional manner around a big screen.

Quote:
Cartridges…ugh.

If they're affordable and offer enough capacity, this is a win.

Potentially gone are things like game installations, so if Nintendo did this right, we only win.

Quote:
Will there be a way to play online?

Does this even have to be confirmed?

Quote:
Please allow digital downloads

Again, another thing that don't even need confirmation.

Quote:
Will the base provide an Ethernet port?

Wii and Wii U both lacked one, so I wouldn't hold your breath. Perhaps the USB adapter will be supported at least, since I assume this dock has at least a couple of USB ports.
Lazarus Dark likes this.

Last edited by Leo_Ames; 01-31-2017 at 07:47 PM.
post #28 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked: 81
There's a sucker born every minute...

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
cmdrdredd and Jond0 like this.
post #29 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
Liked: 2845
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexInVA View Post
I'm not sure why I should be tempted to buy this system, but everyone I can think of who would is definitely under 30 and closer to 24. The use of Tegra explains why Nvidia terminated their revised SHIELD tablet, as this clearly would be using the same hardware and would be competing with their own offering. I only hope this doesn't kill any revised SHIELD TV console, as one is clearly needed.
Why do you say a new shield tv is clearly needed? What doesn't it do that a new box would? An Android based machine is never going to get real gaming support so you can just forget about that.

Samsung 55JS9000, Denon AVR-X2200w 5.1.2, PS4 Pro, Gaming PC(SLI 970s), Philips BDP7501 UHD Player, Nvidia Shield TV
2x Elac F5/Elac C5/2x AR PS2052/2x Pioneer SP-T22A-LR/Power Sound Audio 15v w/ Anti-Mode 8033S-II
post #30 of 246 Old 10-20-2016, 07:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 262
You must have a big family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Nintendo

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page