Old 01-07-2012, 04:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocShemp View Post

Weren't we supposed to be able to activate PhysX via CPU (sans an nVidia card) for this game?

That is an Nvidia driver setting, so no PhysX without an Nvidia card, even if you don't use the GPU for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2012, 04:36 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 169
You can activate PhysX without an Nvidia GPU but it requires a very solid CPU to do it fairly well (which is not to say it does it as well as an Nvidia GPU, it does not). Expect to take a decent hit on frame rate with CPU PhysX.

Jason
Old 01-20-2012, 11:05 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 210
I've recently put some serious time into this game (10% complete, Hard difficulty, hints off, DX9, everything maxed) and am thoroughly impressed with just about everything about it. The graphics, the music, the story, the voice acting, the action, the stealth options, the upgrade and unlock system, the Riddler's puzzles, the optional special objectives... I could go on and on.

Even the challenge on the toughest initial setting is spot on for experienced action gamers like myself. I've died enough times to make me cautious when I enter a new area as well as plan ahead during the battle flow in order to defeat enemies efficiently and safely.

For a single player title, so far B:AC is a near perfect game IMHO.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

Old 01-20-2012, 03:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow View Post

I've recently put some serious time into this game (10% complete, Hard difficulty, hints off, DX9, everything maxed) and am thoroughly impressed with just about everything about it. The graphics, the music, the story, the voice acting, the action, the stealth options, the upgrade and unlock system, the Riddler's puzzles, the optional special objectives... I could go on and on.

Even the challenge on the toughest initial setting is spot on for experienced action gamers like myself. I've died enough times to make me cautious when I enter a new area as well as plan ahead during the battle flow in order to defeat enemies efficiently and safely.

For a single player title, so far B:AC is a near perfect game IMHO.

could not agree more......