Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with excellent performance. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-23-2013, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 34
For those that are interested in wireless performance gaming, there is a product out there from KBtalKing.
I just recently bought one of these and did a short review about it. Let's just say I'm impressed.

Check it out... http://nerddrivel.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/kbtalking-v1-1-pro-mechanical-wireless-keyboard/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-23-2013, 03:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 151
I actually have one as well, the 1.0 model (also black on black keycaps, Cherry MX Red switches) and love it myself... even though it took about a month before I finally adjusted to how light the Cherry MX Red switches are.

For me personally though, I do most gaming with a controller these days, and so the keyboard is actually my primary desk keyboard, only very rarely used for Bluetooth to my media PC. Still, I appreciate the option to be able to just switch to any Bluetooth device whenever I want.

Most of the extra functions are silly, and I would rather they were removed. And the font on the keys is hideous. That was my primary motivation for the black on black keys, you never have to look at how horrible and unprofessional it is.

Still, I really like the keyboard too.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
post #3 of 3 Old 08-23-2013, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Agreed, I'm still hitting the ';' key while I type, I've only had this for about a week and a half but so far so good.
I don't understand the necessity for the Health and Break functions, it just escapes me.

There are still some games I can only play with mouse and keyboard.
I also have a controller connected to my PC but I only use that for the casual games vs the competitive ones with mouse/keyboard like BF3.

Reply HTPC Gaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page