Got a bit of problem, got an htpc connected to a Panasonic plasma, and lately ive been noticing that shadows on screen have a faint green presence in them which wasn't there before, its visible in pictures, pictures in websites, movies and the least noticeable during gaming, any idea what could be causing it?.
Im using an H55 motherboard with a Gtx 770 and so far I tried the following:
1) uninstall / re-install countless NVidia driver versions
2) connected a monitor and a Samsung plasma
3) re-installed windows 7 pro 64 bit
4) fiddled with all the settings in nvidia control panel
5) installed my old Msi gtx 570
6) calibrated displays with Windows
7) used countless amounts of different hdmi cables
None of the above made any difference, the green shadows are still there, I clean my pc thoroughly once a week, including the pci-e with pure alcohol, when I connect an external hd to my tv directly theres no green shadows, so the prob is pc related, but what is it? I think I covered all the solutions I could think of, can anyone think of anything else I could try?.
I haven't on the Panasonic plasma display, only Hdmi since i also need it to carry audio, im using a Denon receiver for audio, don't believe its the problem though, everything was fine up to a few days ago, just fired up the pc one morning threw a movie and green shadows here we are :)
I did use a vga cable once to a Philips monitor and the green shadows were still there though.