Titanfall for PC? XBox One? or PS4? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 10-26-2013, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 231
I think I'm going PC on this one. And I hope they do something similar to what BD2003 suggested on another thread. That is setup/allow pairings for controller groups only for casual gamers like me. In fact I could see pairings expanded to include a wide variety of different groups. Such as Controllers with Kinect...Keyboard/Mouse/Kinect...VR...and others. I hope MS holds good on their promise to "connect" their gaming ecosystems and sell a Kinect 2.0 and controller for PC. This game would be an excellent entry to do that with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-26-2013, 03:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 45
I could see people gaming (pun not intended) that system. I don't know how they could possibly ensure an even playing field in that scenario. I'd like to think the honor system would work, but after encountering lame hackers in just about every game (at least until they get banned/kicked), I have little faith.
post #3 of 6 Old 12-09-2013, 06:09 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 193
The PC version has been confirmed for a March 11, 2014 release. The developer claims that they've been playing Titanfall at 4K resolution:
Quote:
Nvidia has released a new video in which its engineers and military personnel traveled to Los Angeles to bring the Respawn Development team GeForce GTX TITANs and NVIDIA SHIELDs. It’s an interesting video but what’s buried in that video is more interesting than the fact that TitanFall will work great with Nvidia’s GPUs.

According to one developer from Respawn, TitanFall is playable – or should we say enjoyable – on a single GTX Titan in 4K.

As the developer claimed:

“So recently we’ve got our 4K monitor here in the studio and I’ve had the great pleasure of playing TitanFall in 4K on a Titan GPU and it’s gorgeous. It was unbelievable. It’s a whole new experience.”

So there you have it everyone. TitanFall – in its current state – runs in 4K on a single Titan card.

TitanFall is currently planned for a March 11th release on PC, Xbox One and X360!
barrelbelly likes this.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

post #4 of 6 Old 12-10-2013, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow View Post

The PC version has been confirmed for a March 11, 2014 release. The developer claims that they've been playing Titanfall at 4K resolution:

U-RAH! This alone is one of the main reasons why PC gaming is the way to go this Gen. I can't believe Destiny didn't do the exact same thing.
post #5 of 6 Old 12-13-2013, 07:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm going PC since I have no interest in buying the next gen consoles currently, and if I do buy one it will be a PS4 most likely. Also it's not going to be released on PS4 at any point this was confirmed on the devs twitter.
post #6 of 6 Old 12-14-2013, 05:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 171
I'm up in the air about which way I want to go with Titanfall. I'd like to get it on PC for obvious reasons but I have more friends who play these kind of games on the One. So I might wind up going that way with it. Also hearing that it will run well on NVIDIA hardware is making me lean towards my PC with the EVGA GTX 780 Classified in it. Might not be a Titan but not far off from one wink.gif and I won't be doing 4K

AT HAMMOND ROBOTICS WE'RE BRINGING THE FUTURE ... HOME
Reply HTPC Gaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page