• 1 Post By DaGamePimp

post #1 of 25 Old 09-26-2017, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 508
Forza Motorsport 7

Alright, so who all is going to be playing? Picked up the Ultimate Edition back on the 2nd, Preload started last night, 95.3gb download lol

Marafice Eye <--- All gamertags listed there - Twitch TV Channel YouTube Channel
__________________________________________________ _
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 09-26-2017, 12:00 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Downloaded the Demo. If you have any kind of GPU overclocking app running make sure you turn OFF the OSD components, or its instant dump to desktop at the loading screen. My 980Ti seemed to be capable of delivering a good experience using ULTRA with "Dynamic" at 1440p, I figured 4K would be too much to ask, and it looked like I'd expect it to look.
I can see it selling a lot of copies on the PC because of the number of cars it will offer.

I won't own it anytime soon, but I'm really curious to hear your thoughts. Q: Does it support triple-screen out of the box? I know it doesn't support VR yet (or ever) so that, right there, was a bit of a "oh wait..PCars2 does" moment.

Xbox Live / PS3 / Steam: HeadRusch1
Keeping the world safe from the evil antics of Bernie Tanaka and Mel Fujitsu since 1986

post #3 of 25 Old 09-26-2017, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadRusch View Post
Downloaded the Demo. If you have any kind of GPU overclocking app running make sure you turn OFF the OSD components, or its instant dump to desktop at the loading screen. My 980Ti seemed to be capable of delivering a good experience using ULTRA with "Dynamic" at 1440p, I figured 4K would be too much to ask, and it looked like I'd expect it to look.
I can see it selling a lot of copies on the PC because of the number of cars it will offer.

I won't own it anytime soon, but I'm really curious to hear your thoughts. Q: Does it support triple-screen out of the box? I know it doesn't support VR yet (or ever) so that, right there, was a bit of a "oh wait..PCars2 does" moment.
Yeah it runs (the demo) pretty dang well, so we'll see the full product on Thursday night. It should run the same. I didn't set it to dynamic, but I set it to 4k and cranked everything as high as possible (except motion blur and AA) and it was locked at 60 while playing. Happy with how smoothly it runs.

As for VR, the store page lists VR as a feature, so who knows. I honestly couldn't care less about VR until gen 2 hardware. PCars2 is pretty solid too, been playing that, but missing the sheer scale of Forza with the car selection and customization.

Marafice Eye <--- All gamertags listed there - Twitch TV Channel YouTube Channel

post #4 of 25 Old 09-26-2017, 01:32 PM

Interesting, I was not aware of the VR features (!).......damn it I didn't need to know this, but these days I have to wonder if its that Microsoft VR/AR hybrid HMD they want to sell or is it supporting all available VR platforms, hopefully the latter.

And I agree, this game will provide many, many cars with nicely done interiors, interesting tracks and weather effects to some degree that, if the older games are an indicator, won't deliver the same framerate hit that PCars weather effects did, so fingers crossed. Keep us informed!

Also, if you are not aware of the weekly free-credits situation you get by checking Forza Hub once per week, look into that. Those of us with lots of Forza games piling up have learned to hit this site once per week (click the button, get your pill) to get our rewards, then jump into the games to claim the rewards they send you via in-game messages. Some games like the older Forza Horizon I think won't keep your messages (rewards) for more than a month or even 2-4 weeks sometimes, so you have to launch those games once per month to claim the rewards...while others like Horizon 2 and 3 I think let those pile up for much longer. I'm assuming this will apply to Forza 7, so check if out.
post #5 of 25 Old 09-26-2017, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Interesting, I was not aware of the VR features (!).......damn it I didn't need to know this, but these days I have to wonder if its that Microsoft VR/AR hybrid HMD they want to sell or is it supporting all available VR platforms, hopefully the latter.

And I agree, this game will provide many, many cars with nicely done interiors, interesting tracks and weather effects to some degree that, if the older games are an indicator, won't deliver the same framerate hit that PCars weather effects did, so fingers crossed. Keep us informed!

Also, if you are not aware of the weekly free-credits situation you get by checking Forza Hub once per week, look into that. Those of us with lots of Forza games piling up have learned to hit this site once per week (click the button, get your pill) to get our rewards, then jump into the games to claim the rewards they send you via in-game messages. Some games like the older Forza Horizon I think won't keep your messages (rewards) for more than a month or even 2-4 weeks sometimes, so you have to launch those games once per month to claim the rewards...while others like Horizon 2 and 3 I think let those pile up for much longer. I'm assuming this will apply to Forza 7, so check if out.
Indeed, I've been checking every other day to see when the free credits for 7 were going to start. Should be soon though. I checked the Hub today and 7 is now on the list of games.

Interesting to note, the VR is listed on the demo store page, but not the main game page...

post #6 of 25 Old 09-26-2017, 08:50 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 501
Demo will not even install for me.

- Jason
post #7 of 25 Old 09-28-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post
Demo will not even install for me.

- Jason
You need the Creators update for Win10, it wont install if you aren't on the latest build. Screwed with my melon for a day too.

Keeping the world safe from the evil antics of Bernie Tanaka and Mel Fujitsu since 1986

post #8 of 25 Old 09-28-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
You need the Creators update for Win10, it wont install if you aren't on the latest build. Screwed with my melon for a day too.

I have been on the latest build since it released, that's not it.

- Jason

HT = JVC RS40 / Lumagen Radiance / Vivitek 1186 /@133" / Denon x5200 7.3.4 Atmos / B&K 5000 II amp / Boston VR2/VR12/CR67 speakers / Rythmik 12" subs x2 / CV 15" sub / Sony BDP s1000ES / Yamaha DV-S5860 / Toshiba HD-A3 / PureAV PF31
Media Room = Samsung 65KS8000 / Denon x3300 / Klipsch speakers / Velodyne subs / Samsung K8500 / PS4 Pro + PSVR / WiiU / PS3 / 360 / Wii / 1080 TI - i7 game PC / Multi-Arcade / My HT SLIDESHOW
post #9 of 25 Old 09-28-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post
I have been on the latest build since it released, that's not it.

- Jason
You and your "complicated" problems, man.......that Win10 install come from Indonesia on CD-R's or something!?!?

Seriously if you go to the Win10 store and scroll down you're not seeing red X's on the compatibility chart (I know, I know, it's all I got).....can't hurt to force a windows update just in case.

On the upside: You're not missing much.....it's Apex+, or Forza 6 now on PC.

post #10 of 25 Old 09-28-2017, 10:19 PM

Hehe, nothing but check marks here, even MS does not have a fix (their suggestion was to update windows as well... no dice).

I guess I'll be skipping it due to no idea if the full release will install (this is the first Windows store game/app that has refused to install so I hope it's just this demo).

Although I plan to change out my OS ssd for an m.2 soon so I'll do a fresh Win10 and keep my fingers crossed.

- Jason
HeadRusch likes this.
post #11 of 25 Old 09-30-2017, 06:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1499 Post(s)
Liked: 595
Hdr works too under win10. You need to enabke hdr at the system level and boom. Perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
post #12 of 25 Old 10-01-2017, 05:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked: 632
FM3 was one of the best racing game experiences I've had and I spent so much bloody time on that game. I've missed a bunch of games since then obviously, but I'm ready to jump back in even though I've got like 1/4 of the time I used to. I'm so looking forward to this title. I have Forza Horizon 3 and it's just not my bag. The open world concept doesn't work for me. Give me races, championships, etc. and I'm happy.
post #13 of 25 Old 10-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Yrd
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 462
There was a forza free on xlive. Does that one play on Windows too?

Never played a one, don't know which games are which.
post #14 of 25 Old 10-01-2017, 09:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastermaster View Post
FM3 was one of the best racing game experiences I've had and I spent so much bloody time on that game. I've missed a bunch of games since then obviously, but I'm ready to jump back in even though I've got like 1/4 of the time I used to. I'm so looking forward to this title. I have Forza Horizon 3 and it's just not my bag. The open world concept doesn't work for me. Give me races, championships, etc. and I'm happy.
Then you'll probably like FM7 if you don't have it already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrd View Post
There was a forza free on xlive. Does that one play on Windows too?

Never played a one, don't know which games are which.
That was FM5, so no, not on Windows. The only ones on Windows are FM6 Apex, FH3, and now FM7

post #15 of 25 Old 10-01-2017, 10:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marafice Eye View Post
Then you'll probably like FM7 if you don't have it already
Just bought it tonight. I just got the regular version. Damn the Ultimate version is spendy.
post #16 of 25 Old 10-02-2017, 03:52 PM

Actually APex is a sort of tech-demo version of Forza 6 and it is free on Windows.....

UPDATE: so having spent some time watching the rage videos about F7's Loot Crate situation, I have to ask if that bothers anyone? To me, I have to say, it does. When you pony up the extra cash to get VIP status...you get some extra cars, you get some extra whatever, but mostly you did it to get 2x credit or xp output. This meant that you, as a purchaser, paid extra for the ability to 'cover more ground in the game faster" than someone who MERELY ponied up the $60. But now you only get limited use of that? Basically for your $20 bucks you get a handful of burn-cards that you can use (25 times total) to double your credits or Xp or whatever it is. The rest of the time your VIP status (and payment of $20 bucks) means jack-and-or-sheet. That, right there, blows.

SIDE-STEP: What makes it worse is a game like Horizon and it's "Prize Wheel" spins. Basically this is where you level-up, they give you a free spin of a prize wheel...but many times the prizes *SUCK*. It's like someone parading a Filet Mignon, a Lobster Tail Platter, and a single-serve pack of Halloween M&M's.....and a disproportionate amount of the time you will win the M&M's.
(But they were free so you gotta be grateful, right?). The only thing VIP had going for it was being able to double your XP or Credits or whatever that you'd win, so if you landed on that awful 5000 credits prize (instead of the $5000 car, the $500,000 car, or the 100k, 75k or 50k piles...you'd at least get 10 grand instead of the paltry 5g minimum which I swear to god I'd hit every-other-time). I'm guessing the loot crates are that mechanic just spun around.

Also, making the game harder doesn't get you any financial benefit in-game now, so you can make the game harder, but with absolutely no advantage to the end user to do so from an in-game currency perspective. Unless of course, you use one of those burn-cards to do so, which you can buy...with credits! So the only way to get bonuses or advantages is now to get loot crates and those you gotta buy..so you race to get money to open a loot crate to get burn cards to earn more Xp on your next race to get more credits to spend on loot crates to get more burn cards to get mor......see the issue here? I really have to say, this is like...Slot Machine/Gambling philosophy......I get that part of it.

Fellas correct me if I am wrong here, but wasn't Turn10 (or was it Microsoft) who got destroyed by the community for Forza 5's DLC situation (wasn't that the game that they sold the $20 or $40 add-on DLC car packs and then all that did was open the cars up in-game? You then had to grind out the races to earn the money to actually BUY the cars. Basically you spent that $25 or $40 bucks just to get pictures of cars you could work to buy, like you paid a fee to get access to an exclusive car dealer..but you still had to buy the cars, sort of like paying a Cover Charge to get in a club :P Then there was a huge effing uproar and now all car packs say "YOU GET ONE FREE VERSION OF THE CAR IN YOUR GARAGE"...is my history correct on this one??

(PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: That one actually bit me on the ass. Somehow my Forza Horizon 2 game got corrupted and deleted, when I reinstalled the game I found all of my DLC cars "had been claimed"...but there was nothing in my garage, my saves were gone, so I could still SEE the cars but I had to re-buy them if I wanted to race them again.... I sent two emails to Turn10 who ignored me and then I bought the car-pack DLC for $9.99 on sale and got all those cars over again, but I paid out of pocket another $10 bucks. Its a real screwing, when you stop and think about it).

This latest Forza7-related incident seems like an even-worse proper screwing of the end-user. I also agree that including vanity crap like Driver Customization is absurd beyond words in a game where your driver is never seen......seriously what is up with this nickel-and-diming company, and who should I be IRATE with......Turn10 or Microsoft? I want to direct my hate properly

Last edited by HeadRusch; 10-04-2017 at 10:30 AM.
post #17 of 25 Old 10-04-2017, 10:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I played it last night. I don't own Project Cars 2, but I do have Project Cars. I chose FM7 because there's a better variety of "regular" cars that I can race (eg. old school RX7) relative to PCars. As far as the loot crate crap, that part of the game can kiss my @$$. I am just going to play it an not bother pissing around with that part of the game. If it means the game will take a lot longer to finish, then whatever. The graphics seem great and are smooth at 1920x817, although the cut scenes are a bit stuttery (not sure if that's because I only have a 970, but...). Overall I'm happy with it so far. Disappointed that there are in game purchases, though. I expect that of "free" android apps, not a game that I pay full price for.
post #18 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

@HeadRusch

The latest announcement from Turn 10 says they're rectifying the VIP fiasco. VIP owners are going to get 3 more Forza Edition cars, the races will all give 2x credits like VIP used to, and current owners are going to be given 1mil credits for free.

As for the other issues people seem to have with the crates, it doesn't bother me at all, FM6 had crates and stuff, it's not a big deal to me. If I get low on cash, I'll take an hour and do a money race for 500+ grand. 50 laps at the Indy Oval, with mod cards, the Forza Edition GTR that gives you a 50% credit boost, and messing with the difficulty will net me $495k. And that's BEFORE the change to the VIP credit awards, it'll be even more now.

When it comes to the single-player, I'm on the 3rd championship (taking it slow mostly) and I've had to buy 2-3 cars total to progress and they were pretty cheap. It looks like I'm tarting to get into the ones where I'm going to need to buy cars, but money hasn't been an issue yet.

post #19 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 08:30 AM

Rectifying the VIP situation was important, because that was very solidly ripping people off who paid an additional $20. That's good that they immediately stepped-up to correct for that b.s. That, honestly, could be seen as a true bait-and-switch, you do not earn fan loyalty from moves like that.

The tiered-car purchases however is a throwback to Project Gotham Racing and it's horrible situation of having to force you to spend hard-earned credits to buy cars you would never, ever race...just to unlock the next tier. It was a **** decision then and it's a **** decision now.

post #20 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Rectifying the VIP situation was important, because that was very solidly ripping people off who paid an additional $20. That's good that they immediately stepped-up to correct for that b.s. That, honestly, could be seen as a true bait-and-switch, you do not earn fan loyalty from moves like that.

The tiered-car purchases however is a throwback to Project Gotham Racing and it's horrible situation of having to force you to spend hard-earned credits to buy cars you would never, ever race...just to unlock the next tier. It was a **** decision then and it's a **** decision now.
That hasn't popped up as an issue for me just yet. I seem to have been hitting the next tier right when I need to to do the races that involve that tier. I agree however that having a collector tier (in addition to actual driver level) is rather stupid and unnecessary, but it hasn't been a hindrance to me (yet)

post #21 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 10:59 AM

It's actually a really big deal:

Casual Player buys Forza 7, someone like me. It's a game, he or she or (insert pronoun here) wants to race cars on tracks against other cars. They want some kind of career progression system to keep them coming back for more as random-racing can get dull, having some kind of narrative/career to progress through has always been a workable solution. Forza games in the past simply made credits the only barrier-to-entry.

In all earlier games, you could save up all your pennies early on in the game to buy that F40, and then race that in races to earn more money to buy the Lambo Diablo you also wanted. Or you could buy the $20,000 AMX and race that, to buy the $60,000 BMW and then go for that F40. It all came down to the money in your in-game account and how you chose to spend it. You earned money to spend money on what you wanted. It's a fair system. It meant someone like me could play the game a few times a week and earn enough credits to buy exactly the cars I wanted to drive, and then find races that used those cars. Sure, sometimes you'd want to race a series and then you had to buy a car to do it in...but that's part of the game, certain classes required certain cars and then you would choose from which of the cars you wanted to take into those races, you spent your money on what you wanted.

But now, they've gone and put up, what are essentially, pay-walls for each new "tier" of cars.

You get the game for $60 or $100 dollars, and you want to buy that F40 and that Lamborghini Diablo. But in order to do so you need to first unlock the tier that those cars are in, and you do that buy buying a bunch of cars in the tiers below you....effectively saying you have to spend the money you are earning on crap you don't really want just to unlock the privilege of being able to buy that F40 and Diablo, which of course you will be broke by then.......so you'd better get back to racing to try and afford them. Hope you have the time and patience!!!

.....OR, IF YOU WANT, JUST GIVE US MORE MONEY FOR OUR SHARK-CARD SCHEME, and use real world $$$ and convert it to CR!!! Then you have the money to buy the crappy stuff and then you can unlock the F40 and Diablo...and buy another Shark Card to afford THEM! #Courage! #Winning!

See the problem? You paid $60 or $100 for a game that has locked out cars you want to drive, and you unlock them by buying **** you don't want....and then you still ahve to buy the **** you DO want......but ultimately Microsoft and Turn10 are hoping that casual gamers will be frustrated and just buy $$ to CR packages

Think of it this way:
You go into the grocery store, you buy Captain Crunch, Milk, and Donuts...because you're American, and that's a healthy breakfast.
You go into the grocery store tomorrow, and the Captain Crunch is behind a locked cage, like video games used to be at the front of every Toys R Us store. In order to buy the Captain Crunch you have to FIRST spend $50 dollars on Fruits and Vegetables.

Understand you do not have to EAT THE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES (or we'd be onto something here, I digress!)....but you just have to BUY THEM.

That is the huge F.U. to the users.

I'm going back for Forza 5 and 6 and forgetting F7 even exists.

post #22 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It's actually a really big deal:

Casual Player buys Forza 7, someone like me. It's a game, he or she or (insert pronoun here) wants to race cars on tracks against other cars. They want some kind of career progression system to keep them coming back for more as random-racing can get dull, having some kind of narrative/career to progress through has always been a workable solution. Forza games in the past simply made credits the only barrier-to-entry.

In all earlier games, you could save up all your pennies early on in the game to buy that F40, and then race that in races to earn more money to buy the Lambo Diablo you also wanted. Or you could buy the $20,000 AMX and race that, to buy the $60,000 BMW and then go for that F40. It all came down to the money in your in-game account and how you chose to spend it. You earned money to spend money on what you wanted. It's a fair system. It meant someone like me could play the game a few times a week and earn enough credits to buy exactly the cars I wanted to drive, and then find races that used those cars. Sure, sometimes you'd want to race a series and then you had to buy a car to do it in...but that's part of the game, certain classes required certain cars and then you would choose from which of the cars you wanted to take into those races, you spent your money on what you wanted.

But now, they've gone and put up, what are essentially, pay-walls for each new "tier" of cars.

You get the game for $60 or $100 dollars, and you want to buy that F40 and that Lamborghini Diablo. But in order to do so you need to first unlock the tier that those cars are in, and you do that buy buying a bunch of cars in the tiers below you....effectively saying you have to spend the money you are earning on crap you don't really want just to unlock the privilege of being able to buy that F40 and Diablo, which of course you will be broke by then.......so you'd better get back to racing to try and afford them. Hope you have the time and patience!!!

.....OR, IF YOU WANT, JUST GIVE US MORE MONEY FOR OUR SHARK-CARD SCHEME, and use real world $$$ and convert it to CR!!! Then you have the money to buy the crappy stuff and then you can unlock the F40 and Diablo...and buy another Shark Card to afford THEM! #Courage! #Winning!

See the problem? You paid $60 or $100 for a game that has locked out cars you want to drive, and you unlock them by buying **** you don't want....and then you still ahve to buy the **** you DO want......but ultimately Microsoft and Turn10 are hoping that casual gamers will be frustrated and just buy $$ to CR packages

Think of it this way:
You go into the grocery store, you buy Captain Crunch, Milk, and Donuts...because you're American, and that's a healthy breakfast.
You go into the grocery store tomorrow, and the Captain Crunch is behind a locked cage, like video games used to be at the front of every Toys R Us store. In order to buy the Captain Crunch you have to FIRST spend $50 dollars on Fruits and Vegetables.

Understand you do not have to EAT THE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES (or we'd be onto something here, I digress!)....but you just have to BUY THEM.

That is the huge F.U. to the users.

I'm going back for Forza 5 and 6 and forgetting F7 even exists.

And that's absolutely your prerogative to do so, But I have yet to have this be a big issue, and I am playing VERY casually at the moment. I'm on the 3rd championship and haven't had to go out of my way to buy something yet JUST to increase my collector tier (I'm on tier 5 btw). Do I think it was a stupid idea to do it this way? Sure, but it hasn't changed the way I play Forza (and I've played since the original on the OG Xbox)

post #23 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 12:13 PM

Fair enough, I'm just siding with the outcry's here. Don't make me buy a $60 game and then take away things I could do in the previous games and hide them behind a potential paywall, or make me work "harder" for those same items. I have no problem working to buy the cars, it's what the racing games have come to be about. I have a problem with them making me spend my money on cars I don't want first, they may as well just say "you can't buy any of these cars until you SPEND $5,000,000.000 total or something....which is effectively the same thing, whatever that arbitrary number happens to be per tier based on # of cars or how much they cost, etc.

Either way, we agree it's a craptacular decision. I was just fired up writing that paragraph (that took like 9 hours to compose)

post #24 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 12:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Fair enough, I'm just siding with the outcry's here. Don't make me buy a $60 game and then take away things I could do in the previous games and hide them behind a potential paywall, or make me work "harder" for those same items. I have no problem working to buy the cars, it's what the racing games have come to be about. I have a problem with them making me spend my money on cars I don't want first, they may as well just say "you can't buy any of these cars until you SPEND $5,000,000.000 total or something....which is effectively the same thing, whatever that arbitrary number happens to be per tier based on # of cars or how much they cost, etc.

Either way, we agree it's a craptacular decision. I was just fired up writing that paragraph (that took like 9 hours to compose)
Lol, 9 hours? Man I don't think I've ever spent more than about 10 minutes on a post.

But yeah, it's a stupid change and I'd probably be upset if it was any worse, but like I said, it hasn't caused me any issues yet. Then again, usually when I'm under 500k I go do a money race on Indy (or 2 or 3 lol) and make bank to buy more cars.

post #25 of 25 Old 10-05-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marafice Eye View Post
Lol, 9 hours? Man I don't think I've ever spent more than about 10 minutes on a post.

But yeah, it's a stupid change and I'd probably be upset if it was any worse, but like I said, it hasn't caused me any issues yet. Then again, usually when I'm under 500k I go do a money race on Indy (or 2 or 3 lol) and make bank to buy more cars.
hehehehe...I started it earlier and, you know, that work thing kept getting in the way before I could POST it...I was particularly proud of my Captain Crunch metaphor...or analogy.....<takes 10 minutes to research proper terminology.....gives up>.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HTPC Gaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page