I have a few questions to go along with this. I'm new to the forums so forgive me for being a typical newb.
1. Is there any quality loss/gain over converting from HDMI to DVI via an adapter?
2. What about DVI to Component via the ATI dongle? Are there any advantages to going this route instead.
All the TV's that I've been researching seem to have plenty of useless S-video ports, but only 2 component inputs, and only one DVI/HDMI.
3. Typically you're going to plug your cable/HD reciever into one of the components, as well as your X-box into the other set, from what I understand. Is this correct?
4. What's the best way to setup all 4... cable/HD, Xbox, PC, and DVD player?
5. Given the choice, which is best to get, a TV with DVI or HDMI?