Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 06-13-2007, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Tomb Raider Anniversary - 10/10
This games supports the gamepad perfectly. This worked perfectly at 1080p within a NVIDIA defined virtual resolution to eliminate overscan. DTS-Live worked perfectly.

Psychonauts - 9/10
The game supported my gamepad perfectly but might require some remapping withen the game for some of the less-used keys. The game picked up my NVIDIA defined virtual resolution to eliminate overscan. DTS-Live encoder worked perfectly.

Virtua Tennis 3 - 8/10
The latest patch was required. The game supported the gamepad for gameplay perfectly for gameplay and good enough for the menus. The game and menus supported my NVIDIA defined virtual resolution to eliminate overscan. DTS-Live encoder worked perfectly.

FIFA 2007 - 4/10
The gamepad seems to work well within gameplay and good enough on the menus. I was able to play the game at 1080p while the menus didn't support this resolution. I don't think I got the game to pickup the NVIDIA defined virtual resolution to eliminate overscan. DTS-Live tends to make nasty static from time to time. I prefer a refund for the money spent on this game and I would suggest passing on it for HTPC usage.

Half Life 2 - 5/10
The gamepad is not supported, emulation is playable with my attempts. The game(s) supports custom resolutions perfectly so if have a keyboard/mouse solution this game is a great choice. I was only able to get great 5.1 output with DTS-Live by having the game output 7.1 which seemed odd but seems to work perfectly fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-13-2007, 07:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 440
Is this thread about the 360 gamepad?

If so, try the PC Overlord demo. Not only does it support the 360 gamepad perfectly (ala Tomb Raider Anniversary), but the on-screen display prompts match the gamepad's buttons. And even with gamepad control, you can still use the mouse to click on items in the menus!

I've got to hand it to MS... not only did the make a great gamepad with the 360, but now that pad's integration in the PC is getting even better!

Console gamers curious/interested in PC gaming?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-14-2007, 07:04 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm actually using a wireless Logitech Rumble Pad II.
Reply HTPC Gaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page