Insignia NS-2BRDVD owners thread. All comments and questions go here - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 184 Old 12-11-2008, 12:49 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
rmz76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I wanted to write a review on this player for those who might be considering it. I found it difficult to find other reviews on-line and some of the information I did find was misleading.

The Insignia NS-2BRDVD is Insignia's second generation Blu-Ray player, released mid-2008 for $399 and reduced by 50% in October to $199 ($250 - $50 "instant savings"), this player continues to sell for $199 at all Best Buy retailers and is attracting bargain hunters.

Insignia does not actually manufacture consumer electronics, they contract out each product and use many (Asian) partners to suit their needs. Hardware Features and cosmetics point to the NS-2BRDVD being a rebranded Samsung BP-P1500 (however an attempt to apply a BP-P1500 firmware update failed). A few sites are reporting the NS-2BRDVD is a Profile 2.0 playe, this is not true. When trying to activate the BRLive feature on WANTED and Batman: The Dark Knight a message appeared stating the player did not support this feature. Although it comes with a RJ45 (ethernet) port the NS-2BRDVD has Profile 1.1 out of the box, the USB port on the back of the player has a label stating "for BRLive update to be released int the future" so I assume support is coming. However a call to Insignia support was very discouraging. The Insignia support rep was confused as to what a firmware update was and could not tell me if (or when) an update for this player would come available.

Blu-Ray playback quality looks great at 1080i/720p/1080p. Audio options are average for a player in this class. DVD up conversion quality is good. Unlike the first generation Insignia NS-BRDVD, the NS-2BRDVD has no problem playing back DVD+R/DVD-R media and CD-R. However it is limited on PC media format support. Here you get MP3, Windows Media and MPEG-2 video support and not much else. Media must be burned to blank disc to be played (I copied a MP3s and WMV files to a USB drive and the player refused to read the meida).

Does not have: WiFi, media card readers, Bluetooth, Firewire, s-video, VCD/SVCD playback support.
rmz76 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 184 Old 12-11-2008, 07:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
joe12south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have this player, as well. It was a good choice for me because I already have an XBox 360, my receiver can decode the new audio formats, and I couldn't possibly care less about the profile 2.0 features. I just want to put a movie in and watch it. ;-)

The one thing I will add is that the player is very slow to power-up or get to the starting point of a new disc. This is in comparison to your average DVD player, I don't know how it compares to other BR players.
joe12south is offline  
post #3 of 184 Old 12-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Member
 
spawnshop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, i just picked this one up at Best Buy over the weekend and it has problems playing some FOX movies. I got Space Chimps and it won't start the movie. It goes to the menu, but pauses and has problems on that. And i was very disappointed to hear that there is no update for it, or even one in sight. It looks and sounds great, but the BDLive feature doesn't work either. Like you said, i just want to watch a movie, not too much into all the extras, but it's turning out that i can't even do that. Any advice?
spawnshop is offline  
post #4 of 184 Old 12-22-2008, 10:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BuGsArEtAsTy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: AVS Forum
Posts: 7,126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnshop View Post

Space Chimps

What version (if any) of BD+ does that title have?
BuGsArEtAsTy is offline  
post #5 of 184 Old 12-23-2008, 01:41 AM
Senior Member
 
atrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmz76 View Post

Hardware Features and cosmetics point to the NS-2BRDVD being a rebranded Samsung BP-P1500 (however an attempt to apply a BP-P1500 firmware update failed).

FYI, another user reported this in a different thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjack View Post

The new Insignia player is made by Desay, a chinese manufacturer.

atrac is offline  
post #6 of 184 Old 12-23-2008, 04:28 AM
Member
 
spawnshop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Will it damage the player if i try other forms of firmware upgrades?

Oh, BTW, Space Chimps doesn't have BD+ (I think...couldn't get it running, and it doesn't say on the package), but when i played Wall-E, which ran fine, when i picked the BD+ option, it said my player doesn't have this feature.
spawnshop is offline  
post #7 of 184 Old 12-23-2008, 12:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
joe12south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have not run into any movies yet that it could not play, so Space Chimps might be an anomaly. You implied that some other Fox movies couldn't play...which ones?
joe12south is offline  
post #8 of 184 Old 12-23-2008, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SKoprowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canton, OH
Posts: 1,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Does it have a fan in the back? I am curious if it is a clone of the Samsung 1500. The 1500 was a good player but I got nervous from the heat it generated. If the Insignia version has a fan that would be a big plus.

NE Ohio HT Nutt
SKoprowski is offline  
post #9 of 184 Old 12-23-2008, 12:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BuGsArEtAsTy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: AVS Forum
Posts: 7,126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnshop View Post

Will it damage the player if i try other forms of firmware upgrades?

Oh, BTW, Space Chimps doesn't have BD+ (I think...couldn't get it running, and it doesn't say on the package), but when i played Wall-E, which ran fine, when i picked the BD+ option, it said my player doesn't have this feature.

I don't think you know what BD+ is. It's a form of copy protection:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BD%2B
BuGsArEtAsTy is offline  
post #10 of 184 Old 12-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Member
 
spawnshop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry, i thought it was short for Blu-Ray Live. That's what i meant. Like i said, i haven't tried any others from the Fox Titles list (updated copy protection), but i assume they won't play either. But it doesn't mean i won't try renting them to check.

Thanks.
spawnshop is offline  
post #11 of 184 Old 12-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Member
 
cas206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the NS-2BRDVD and as I reported in other threads it did not play two different disks of Futurama: Benders Game. See
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1098170

Can someone confirm/deny if this title "12. The Day The Earth Stood Still: Special Edition" plays? I was considering a purchase.
cas206 is offline  
post #12 of 184 Old 12-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Newbie
 
JGBedell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can confirm that this player does not work with: Futurama: Bender's Game or Dodgeball... both Fox movies.

I bought this when Best Buy was having a special: buy 10 BluRays (from a list of 50), an $80 HDMI cable and get this player free. Of the 10 movies I chose, only those 2 did not work, the others (5 Warner Bros, 2 Miramax, 1 Disney/Pixar) all worked just fine.

Futurama: Bender's Game
This disc loads to its menu, select play, and the Fox logo clip plays, along with a warning... then the screen goes black and the display on the player says "35 00:00:00" and nothing happens. I let it sit for over 5 minutes to see if it would start, no luck.

Dodgeball
This disc also loads to its menu. This behaves similarly, but instead of sitting at a black screen forever, it quickly just goes back to the menu instead of playing the movie.


Update....
Just spoke with Insignia customer support, and they say they will have a firmware update available in early 2009. Seems like a long time to me, but at least the guy knew what the problem was and what a firmware update was.
JGBedell is offline  
post #13 of 184 Old 12-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Newbie
 
woodzcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I purchased an Insignia blu-ray player NS-BRDVD from Best Buy yesterday for $99, Boxing Day sale. Got it home and read the manual then hooked it up to my Toshiba 52" DLP HD TV using HDMI directly to my TV and digital optical audio cable to my HK AVR 335 receiver. Put in a blu-ray version of Narnia then compared it to the standard DVD version of Narnia. I did not notice any difference in the picture quality. Am I doing something wrong? I even tried to up-convert the standard DVD from 480p to 1080i using the remote control but again I noticed no difference in picture quality. Any ideas?

I realize that I would not see the same quality of picture quality that you normally see in the stores and given that my TV does not support 1080p, but I expected to see some improvement. Not sure if I did something wrong or if there is something else I should be doing. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks so much!
woodzcar is offline  
post #14 of 184 Old 12-27-2008, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
rmz76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, I have not tried Narnia, but do you have the player set to display 1080i/720p output? My wife and kids can see a difference between upconverted DVD and Blu-Ray on my 57" Hitachi and it's "only" doing 1080i.
rmz76 is offline  
post #15 of 184 Old 12-27-2008, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ron Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Florida and West Virginia, USA
Posts: 5,743
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmz76 View Post

I wanted to write a review on this player for those who might be considering it. I found it difficult to find other reviews on-line and some of the information I did find was misleading.

The Insignia NS-2BRDVD is Insignia's second generation Blu-Ray player, released mid-2008 for $399 and reduced by 50% in October to $199 ($250 - $50 "instant savings"), this player continues to sell for $199 at all Best Buy retailers and is attracting bargain hunters.

Insignia does not actually manufacture consumer electronics, they contract out each product and use many (Asian) partners to suit their needs. Hardware Features and cosmetics point to the NS-2BRDVD being a rebranded Samsung BP-P1500 (however an attempt to apply a BP-P1500 firmware update failed). A few sites are reporting the NS-2BRDVD is a Profile 2.0 playe, this is not true. When trying to activate the BRLive feature on WANTED and Batman: The Dark Knight a message appeared stating the player did not support this feature. Although it comes with a RJ45 (ethernet) port the NS-2BRDVD has Profile 1.1 out of the box, the USB port on the back of the player has a label stating "for BRLive update to be released int the future" so I assume support is coming. However a call to Insignia support was very discouraging. The Insignia support rep was confused as to what a firmware update was and could not tell me if (or when) an update for this player would come available.

Blu-Ray playback quality looks great at 1080i/720p/1080p. Audio options are average for a player in this class. DVD up conversion quality is good. Unlike the first generation Insignia NS-BRDVD, the NS-2BRDVD has no problem playing back DVD+R/DVD-R media and CD-R. However it is limited on PC media format support. Here you get MP3, Windows Media and MPEG-2 video support and not much else. Media must be burned to blank disc to be played (I copied a MP3s and WMV files to a USB drive and the player refused to read the meida).

Does not have: WiFi, media card readers, Bluetooth, Firewire, s-video, VCD/SVCD playback support.

Some of your basic info for this player is not correct. Best Buy introduced the first generation Insignia player NS-BRVD in late spring of 2008 at a list price of $299 and in October lowered the price to $199. The 2nd generation player (NS-2BRDVD) was introduce about the same time as the price drop on the first generation Insignia to $199 but for $50 more (ie. at a price of $249 which is still officially the list price but its listed as currently on sale for $199). Also the 2nd generation Insignia BD player is made by Desay, a manufacturer in China, not Samsung. The first generation Insignia BD player was made by Funai and is essentially the same player as those from Magnavox and Sylvania.

Ron Jones
Blog + Reviews + Articles: projectorreviews.com
Ron Jones is offline  
post #16 of 184 Old 12-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Member
 
MCarpenter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Little Rock, AR. USA
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have this player. Haven't tried the Fox BD+ discs, and won't until the firmware is released as this is obviously not currently supported.

As for Narnia, I just watched it last night and it is a definite upgrade in PQ over the standard DVD. Quite noticable so I'm surprised if anyone cannot immediately tell the difference.

Matt
MCarpenter is offline  
post #17 of 184 Old 12-30-2008, 09:48 AM
Newbie
 
Altutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I do not have any BD+ or Fox titles to hold me back so far with this player, so no complaints there. But, I am curious how this system works with a couple of areas. First, I noticed that only one SD DVD works with the "resume play" feature. All other discs, especially Blu-Ray, do not have "resume play" functionality. I am unsure if this universal to this player or to all players or if this is a disc to disc specific?

Also, out of the three audio output options, I currently have it set up for Bitstream HD. I have an older receiver. It does not support True HD but Dolby Digital and DTS are supported. I noticed when I would use the Bitstream Mixed option it would mix all audio, regardless of the codec, to DTS 5.1 and the volume is increased significantly. Is there a reason that Bitstream Mixed outputs all audio to DTS and should I keep it on Mixed or one of the other bitstreams?

any help out there?
Altutor is offline  
post #18 of 184 Old 12-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Member
 
cas206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can't answer, but try this thread if no answers are given.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1095740
cas206 is offline  
post #19 of 184 Old 12-31-2008, 12:30 PM
Newbie
 
Altutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks! I guess i didn't search hard enough for this info, but non the less very useful.
Altutor is offline  
post #20 of 184 Old 01-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
suki84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Savannah, Ga
Posts: 236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just got this player and watched Kung Fu Panda on my 720p/1080i tv and it looked awesome set at 1080i. All of the games on it were able to play even though they weren't that great. Great player at a great price.
suki84 is offline  
post #21 of 184 Old 01-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Newbie
 
dgcramer5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I also have this player and Space Chimps and Meet Dave do not play. Does anyone know if BB will take these back since they were sold with this player as part of the package deal as mentioned earlier
dgcramer5 is offline  
post #22 of 184 Old 01-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Member
 
cas206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You should be able to return it if you are still within the 30 day return period. If you are past that, then you are probably at the mercy of the store manager and on your people skills. If I wasn't past the return period before I found out about the Fox discs problem, I would have returned it. According to JGBedell's message above, Inisignia is working on an update. I hope that's true and not just BS to use as an excuse to deny returns. See the link in my post above for other titles to avoid until an update is available.
cas206 is offline  
post #23 of 184 Old 01-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Member
 
spawnshop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgcramer5 View Post

I also have this player and Space Chimps and Meet Dave do not play. Does anyone know if BB will take these back since they were sold with this player as part of the package deal as mentioned earlier

Yes, I just took Space Chimps (already opened) back with my original receipt and told them the problem. I basically explained to them that they should have checked compatability of the discs bundled with the player and that there was no firmware update. They ended up giving me a Gift Card with the Credit for the price of the BR. ( I ended up getting the Dark Knigh instead!).

When they originally tried to give me a refund on it (no exchange), the price of the player showed up at $250. So you have to purchase 10 BRs. If you have any problems, talk to a manager and explain the situation. They can't sell you a player bundled with 10 Discs, and some not work with it. Good Luck.
spawnshop is offline  
post #24 of 184 Old 01-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Member
 
cas206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just noticed a new issue with the NS-2BRDVD model. My wife informed me that the player had locked up while playing "The Nativity" DVD. By the time, I got to the living room, it was playing again. I assumed that this had to do with switching on a dual layer DVD. I am used to seeing a slight pause when playing these disks on my Sony DVD player. She claimed however that it paused for two or three minutes.

Today while watching "Prophecy" (the 1979 mutant bear one...don't ask), the play back stuck at 51 minutes and 10 seconds. I waited several minutes for it to continue but it didn't. I hit fast forward and the movie did fast forward. I hit rewind and play and the rest of the movie played fine. After it was over, I went back to a minute before it got stuck but the movie didn't pause a second time.

I don't know if this is a dual layer issue or random lockups. So far this has not happened with any Blu-Ray disks, only DVD's.
cas206 is offline  
post #25 of 184 Old 01-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Newbie
 
Algus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey folks,

My father just purchased this BD player over the new year. I loaned him my (very thin) BD collection. He reported that The Day the Earth Stood Still and From Russia With Love did not work for him. I think he was the most disappointed about The Day the Earth Stood Still. He got it for me for Christmas and I believe he had ulterior motives in selecting it

If it is true that a firmware update for the player will be out in the early part of the year then hopefully we can hold out. According to the owner's manual some movies will not play correctly on component cable. My old man's set only has component hookups (it predates HDMI by about a year or so with 1080i as the maximum resolution). Could this possibly be an issue for some people in regards to not getting some movies to work?
Algus is offline  
post #26 of 184 Old 01-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Member
 
cas206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm using HDMI connection from the Insignia to my Vizio. The only FOX Blu-ray with the new BD+ that I tried did not play. Thanks for the input on The Day the Earth Stood Still. I had wanted to buy that but I won't until (if) a firmware upgrade is available.
cas206 is offline  
post #27 of 184 Old 01-10-2009, 08:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Chris Gerhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algus View Post

Hey folks,

My father just purchased this BD player over the new year. I loaned him my (very thin) BD collection. He reported that The Day the Earth Stood Still and From Russia With Love did not work for him. I think he was the most disappointed about The Day the Earth Stood Still. He got it for me for Christmas and I believe he had ulterior motives in selecting it

If it is true that a firmware update for the player will be out in the early part of the year then hopefully we can hold out. According to the owner's manual some movies will not play correctly on component cable. My old man's set only has component hookups (it predates HDMI by about a year or so with 1080i as the maximum resolution). Could this possibly be an issue for some people in regards to not getting some movies to work?

I don't know the language regarding the component cable connection but I can't believe for a second that the player plays some discs over component correctly and not others. There is a software enabled feature with Blu-ray called ICT, Image Restraint Token, which if used will limit component output to 480p. To the best of my knowledge it hasn't been used yet and may never be used. I believe the problem discs won't play over any connection, HDMI or other and whatever the manual was referring to has no relation to the issues you have seen.

Chris
Chris Gerhard is offline  
post #28 of 184 Old 01-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Newbie
 
Koloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey Allgas,

I'll thank you not to refer to me as "The Old Man."
Koloth is offline  
post #29 of 184 Old 01-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Newbie
 
Koloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Beware of Fox titles with the copyright feature. Is this called BD+?

From Russia with Love and The Day the Earth Stood Still both have this feature and will not play on the NS-2BRDDVD.

Live Free or Die Hard is a Fox title and plays just fine. The play pause feature does not work however. My son has a Play Station 3 so it's not a big issue. If anyone comes across any info regarding an update for this unit, please pass it along. I've heard the one should be out any day now to there is no update in sight.

Other than that, this player works fine, the picture quality is great.
Koloth is offline  
post #30 of 184 Old 01-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Member
 
cas206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yes BD+ is the copy protection. See link posted by BuGsArEtAsTy for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGsArEtAsTy View Post

I don't think you know what BD+ is. It's a form of copy protection:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BD%2B

cas206 is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Players

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off