Bd-35 U73 error with onkyo 606 to projector - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 10:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been going crazy trying to get my Panasonic BD-35 player to work with my Infocus projector running through my Onkyo 606. With the 1.3a HDMI cable from the BD-35 to the Onkyo 606- then another HDMI to the Infocus Projector. This leads to a U73 error on the projector.

With same configuration- except changing the projector to HDTV- everything works fine. Also, If I just connect the BD-35 to the projector- connection works (of course no audio). I have the Onkyo 606 HDMI settings to "Auto" or "Through", but has not helped me avoid the error. The "HDMI" light on the 606 display goes off/on as if it is searching, but not finding continued signal for several seconds before the Blu-ray displays U73. I also have tried turning all the components on in different order, but to no avail.

Any ideas! Thx.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 10:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohkr View Post

I have been going crazy trying to get my Panasonic BD-35 player to work with my Infocus projector running through my Onkyo 606. With the 1.3a HDMI cable from the BD-35 to the Onkyo 606- then another HDMI to the Infocus Projector. This leads to a U73 error on the projector.

With same configuration- except changing the projector to HDTV- everything works fine. Also, If I just connect the BD-35 to the projector- connection works (of course no audio). I have the Onkyo 606 HDMI settings to "Auto" or "Through", but has not helped me avoid the error. The "HDMI" light on the 606 display goes off/on as if it is searching, but not finding continued signal for several seconds before the Blu-ray displays U73. I also have tried turning all the components on in different order, but to no avail.

Any ideas! Thx.

What projector model do you own? Have you tried forcing 720p or 1080i on the BD35?
post #3 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohkr View Post

Any ideas! Thx.

Welcome to the forum. Please post your question and any additional details in the Master BD35/BD55 thread. LINK
post #4 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 324
^^^

Please take the high road in every post
Please do not quote or respond to problematic posts: report them to mods to handle
Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page