post #571 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 12:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhasa-lover View Post

I just picked up this player on Sunday. Returned a Samsung that had video drop out issues with SDVD. Connected it up in about 5 minutes. I have an old Yamaha RX-V2095 receiver in my bedroom that is about 13 years old so it doesn't have HDMI but it does have 5.1 analog inputs. So I connected the player up to the receiver via the analog outputs and to the TV via HDMI. Samsung 46" LCD bought last month. Player works perfectly. I watched several blu-ray movies as well as several SD as well. No lip synch issues at all. SDVD quality is great, as others have reported, much better than my PS3 that I use in my main media room. The reason for lip synch is fairly simple. It's a timing issue as the video signal gets handled slightly before the audio signal does which has to go through the receiver and get processed. That processing delay is what makes the audio signal get slightly behind the video signal. If your reciever or preprocessor has lip synch delay built in use it. The only other solution, as I see it, is to run both audio and video through the receiver/preprocessor if possible. If not and you have no lip synch delay, then you may run into the same issue with other players as well.

Build date on mine is May, 2009

And I agree that the drawer is flimsy! Good thing I do not have small children.

Well I was incorrect in saying my Onkyo SR605 has no adjustment for lip sync as I checked the manual. It is in the settings menu. BUT I never needed to mess with this as I have other BD players with no lip sync issues. If I adjust the lip sync setting, then I might cause a problem somewhere else with another player amd I'm unsure if it will solve the problem to begin with. Guess I have no choice but to try, the Video PQ is way too good for me to want to give up on this player.

The audio via HDMI for lip synch is way off whether I use my AVR or just connect to my display. And I do mean way off!

My golf game is coming together in June and if I can just get this lip sync issue resolved then it will be happy days as well with watching movies with high quality. Life's good? Not quite yet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #572 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 12:56 PM

The analog output is the 7.1 preamp out that gets connected to the 7.1 input of the receiver NOT the analog 2 channel that we all knew and loved. I connect my unit both ways so I can go back and forth between the mulichannel inputs and the digital input. Sometimes one sounds better than another
post #573 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 12:59 PM

Did anyone try playing "The Rock" to confirm my problem?
post #574 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhasa-lover View Post

The reason for lip synch is fairly simple. It's a timing issue as the video signal gets handled slightly before the audio signal does which has to go through the receiver and get processed. That processing delay is what makes the audio signal get slightly behind the video signal. If your reciever or preprocessor has lip synch delay built in use it. The only other solution, as I see it, is to run both audio and video through the receiver/preprocessor if possible. If not and you have no lip synch delay, then you may run into the same issue with other players as well.

Build date on mine is May, 2009

And I agree that the drawer is flimsy! Good thing I do not have small children.

Just for the "record", as i posted earlier, i also had the lip-sync issue, and my 390 (before i returned it) was connected "DIRECTLY" into my HDTV.. So there was "NO" reciever in the equation.. There is definantly something going on with this player.. There should be no lip-sync issues what so ever.
post #575 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound & Vision View Post

Just for the "record", as i posted earlier, i also had the lip-sync issue, and my 390 (before i returned it) was connected "DIRECTLY" into my HDTV.. So there was "NO" reciever in the equation.. There is definantly something going on with this player.. There should be no lip-sync issues what so ever.

Actually even though the signal comes in via a single HDMI cable to your set, the way your display processes the audio and video is still seperate. I'm not doubting your issue. But the reason for lip sync issues is still differences in processing speed between the video and audio. Both have to get processed and both have to come together again. Actually some displays these days allow for lip sync settings. If lip sync issues like this were uncommon or the fault of the transports being defective why would both display and receiver/preprocessor include lip sync functionality? Wouldn't they just pass the buck to the transport manufacturers? Lip sync is discussed in the audio section frequently. Most often there is lip sync issue with either DirecTV or Dish network. Very often the fix is as simple as turning the unit off and on which resets it. But I digress. I agree that your issues are real. I agree that it can manifest itself with some transports and not others. What I don't agree with is that it is the fault of a defective transport. But I don't disagree either. It just that this particular issue spans many different transports, receivers, preprocessors and is fairly common. But you may be right. Your Blu-Ray player might be defective.
post #576 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by randello54 View Post

The analog output is the 7.1 preamp out that gets connected to the 7.1 input of the receiver NOT the analog 2 channel that we all knew and loved. I connect my unit both ways so I can go back and forth between the mulichannel inputs and the digital input. Sometimes one sounds better than another

There is no preamp in the Blu-Ray player. If there was a preamp you wouldn't need a receiver or preprocessor. You could just connect the player directly to an amp. But that doesn't work

There should be no audible difference between the DACS in your receiver or the DACS in your player. So one should not sound better than the other. What you are hearing is the fact that the audio output level between analog and digital is different so often one outputs a sound that is louder. Loudness is often perceived as better as the CD manufacturers have found out to their advantage and our disadvantage In tests done with components level matched nobody has yet been able to differentiate between DACS. Of couse unless the DAC is flawed.

Sorry for the above. I don't come around to this area much and just noticed that only discussions on Blu-Ray are accepted. I didn't mean to take the thread down a DAC or preamp road. Sorry. See some of you over in the audio sections.

I love my 390. Fantastic pic and works flawlessly.
post #577 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 04:01 PM

Oh well, I don't think LG is going to help on our lip sync issues if this is the level of reply I get...

"We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Do you have the same problem with the digital outputs on the unit? Remember this is a digital player not analog. If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again either via email..."

Do I have to explain to them that this player has both digital and analog Video/audio outputs?

I don't have a digital receiver or television at my house but no other player including a Samsung 2500 has this problem at my house.

And yes, I do understand this. I understand the basics of attaching a consumer Bluray player to my current home setup via analog connections.

There's obviously some of these units that have problems. Geesh. I think I'll look at the Pioneer.
post #578 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 05:55 PM

Brian,

Thanks for posting the response from LG... that is kind of discouraging, for sure. When I called the hotline, the response was just as lame...after holding for 25 minutes, they put me on hold again, for 10 more, told me to unplug the unit to reset it, (which didn't work, but it was a good suggestion, no doubt) and then started the procedure to send it in to be "serviced".... so, I guess there is not much diagnostic work being done over the support line at LG...

Lhasa,

Thanks for your input....I was also testing (all 4 units) on two different setups, one with my AVR, and one with only the HDTV and an HDMI cable, and got the same results with all 4 players, except after watching the Samsung 3600 for a bit last night, it was by far the worst...basically unwatchable....put the very same Blu Ray in the PS3, and no lip sync issues.
I do agree with you, it's very hard to understand or accept that ALL of these units are defective or miscalibrated, need updates, etc...but from what I have seen, this is indeed the case.

Sound and Vision,

I agree, definitely an issue with (apparently) a batch of these players, since not all are having issues...

Robert,

I also am very impressed with the player, and not so quick to give up....so much so, that I just got my 3rd 390 today...that Samsung went back quick!!
I have not even taken it out of the box yet....keeping my fingers crossed that the 3rd one is the charm, as they say...

I am going to live with this one for at least the next few weeks....as the 30 day return period gets closer to it's end...I'll make a decision, on whether to gamble and keep it out of the return period with BB and send it to LG for repair...assuming it's still bad, and any updates don't fix it...

Now, let me cross my fingers.......

I'll let you guys know...

Glenn
post #579 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 06:44 PM

I am doing something unheard of. I am reading the instruction manuals before the system is wired up on Friday!

I have a question. I have an Onkyo 806 AVR and the 390 and I am assuming that the best configuration for me is Primary Pass-Thru and let the AVR do all the processing. So, if I am reading the 390's manual correctly it seems to be telling me that I need to have both HDMI and a digital output wired to the AVR in order to use Primary Pass-Thru. (Manual, Pg. 29) Is this correct and does that make sense?
post #580 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 08:43 PM

What about JVC XVBP1? I heard some good review, some claim this can play 24p in dvd ! pal and nstc disk.
post #581 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugupo View Post

What about JVC XVBP1? I heard some good review, some claim this can play 24p in dvd ! pal and nstc disk.

My synthetic tests proved the JVC well outperformed the LG 390. Its performance in these tests was as good as the oppo (real world use shows the higher quality of oppo and pioneer 320). Here are my thoughts on JVC and LG 390 (they share common heritage) in general w test results:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...9#post16622829
test results with firmware update on 390:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...7#post16624007

Load times in comparison:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post16622888

I ended up returning my 390 - lipsynch issues and average quality sd upscaling could not justify its price relative to the 320 at $300 or JVC at $200.

320 test results with updated firmware:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post16672518
post #582 of 6915 Old 06-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by john18 View Post

I am doing something unheard of. I am reading the instruction manuals before the system is wired up on Friday!

I have a question. I have an Onkyo 806 AVR and the 390 and I am assuming that the best configuration for me is Primary Pass-Thru and let the AVR do all the processing. So, if I am reading the 390's manual correctly it seems to be telling me that I need to have both HDMI and a digital output wired to the AVR in order to use Primary Pass-Thru. (Manual, Pg. 29) Is this correct and does that make sense?

All you need is an HDMI connection to your AVR, this will output both audio and video. You can then connect your AVR to your display with another HDMI cable.
post #583 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 04:37 AM
AVS Special Member

I don't think I want to just go to BB and get another unit to try. I don't think we have enough info on build date or batch #'s of players that DON'T experience the lip sync issue to see if there is a pattern.

I should have been smarter just brainstorming knowing that if there is an issue with lip sync with the player connected straight to display, adjusting lip sync on my AVR ain't gonna fix that and I would like this player to work with the audio no matter which way I connect it. No player I even tried with my display or amp did I ever have a lip synch issue with including just SD DVD players! I really don't want to give up but until I see more feedback on units that DON'T have a problem, I'm not going to try another.
post #584 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 06:10 AM

Good morning,

I picked up the 390 about a week and a half or so ago and to my surprise, am not having any problems. I'm really liking this player.

I am looking into a new surround system however. Along with my 390, I've got the LG 42" 1080p TV. In January, I got the LG HTIB system thinking that I wouldn't want to get a BD. The speakers are tremendous, but the lack of inputs has reduced my sound quality on everything since I got the 390, I even blew out my center speaker last weekend and am now using an old speaker from about 5 years ago.

So I'm looking for a new sound upgrade. I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of money since I live in an apartment, but don't know what would be the best way for me to go. I'm thinking of dropping the $700 or whatever it is to get the Onkyo HT-S6100 or spending $500 now for a Denon receiver and over the course of the next 6 months or so, spending another couple hundred on speakers and for now using a mix-match of my LG and older Sony speakers.

I really don't need top of the line, but I do want to have something that really shows off the TV and BD.

I appreciate any input.
post #585 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston9332 View Post

My synthetic tests proved the JVC well outperformed the LG 390. Its performance in these tests was as good as the oppo (real world use shows the higher quality of oppo and pioneer 320).

I appreciate the information you've provided comparing a whole lot of different players. The JVC is out for me because of the bright blue light. The Pioneers are out because they are too slow. Right now I'm comparing the LG and OPPO. The OPPO has a lot more features, but it is noisier than the LG. It should also perform better, but so far I can't tell the difference. For blu-ray to me they absolutely look the same. For DVD, I can see differences with test material, but real world I don't think I can. Is there anything you can suggest that would demonstrate a difference?
post #586 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 08:07 AM

Received my LG BD390 and I am happy. I can not yet get into my NAS (waiting for DLNA firmware update I hope will fix the problem) and the mkv files I played off a USB do not have any of the subtitles or say no supported codec which is a bit annoying. Anyone else having this issue and no a resolution?

H
post #587 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 08:41 AM

Must be an encoding issue because several other of my mkv files play fine with alternate subtitles. Anyone done investigation?
post #588 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 09:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredT View Post

I appreciate the information you've provided comparing a whole lot of different players. The JVC is out for me because of the bright blue light. The Pioneers are out because they are too slow. Right now I'm comparing the LG and OPPO. The OPPO has a lot more features, but it is noisier than the LG. It should also perform better, but so far I can't tell the difference. For blu-ray to me they absolutely look the same. For DVD, I can see differences with test material, but real world I don't think I can. Is there anything you can suggest that would demonstrate a difference?

It is both a shame that Pioneer did not make the 320 faster and JVC did not make their burn a hole in your retina led lights dimmable.

I am not alone in my sentiment that the Oppo is one of the best at sd upscaling out there (the Pioneer is also very good). IF you cannot tell the difference between the LG and Oppo, it is mostly a blessing and shows you probably spend most of the time enjoying the film as opposed to looking for flaws. The benefits of the Oppo over the Pioneer 320 are not always visible on my 50" display, but I am sure become more apparent for those using a front projector.
post #589 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 12:44 PM

I think there is too much in common between the JVC and the LG. The menus are identical even down the the option of DTS reincoding. How would one be faster or better if they are indeed the same
post #590 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 15
Quote:

It is both a shame that Pioneer did not make the 320 faster and JVC did not make their burn a hole in your retina led lights dimmable.

I am not alone in my sentiment that the Oppo is one of the best at sd upscaling out there (the Pioneer is also very good). IF you cannot tell the difference between the LG and Oppo, it is mostly a blessing and shows you probably spend most of the time enjoying the film as opposed to looking for flaws. The benefits of the Oppo over the Pioneer 320 are not always visible on my 50" display, but I am sure become more apparent for those using a front projector.

Is the 320 sd performance the same as the 05/51 players? If so, the LG 390 is better at upconverting sd program material clearly and I will now say the same for it's perceived blu-ray image. I was even surprised when I tested the 390 vs my 05 with the Blu-ray DVE disc.. The Pioneer was flickering during the full resolution burst test (advanced test patterns)The LG had no flicker at all! I also read on another forum (forgot which one) that says that LG makes the JVC Blu-ray. Not sure if thats true, but if someone could post a picture of the insides of the JVC, I could tell if this is true (I opened my LG to see what I can). For the most part, my experience with the LG's blu-ray AND Sd performance is in lock step with that of the Cnet review, which is to say excellent on both counts.

If you're talkin, you ain't learnin.
post #591 of 6915 Old 06-18-2009, 04:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi59 View Post

Is the 320 sd performance the same as the 05/51 players? If so, the LG 390 is better at upconverting sd program material clearly and I will now say the same for it's perceived blu-ray image. I was even surprised when I tested the 390 vs my 05 with the Blu-ray DVE disc.. The Pioneer was flickering during the full resolution burst test (advanced test patterns)The LG had no flicker at all! I also read on another forum (forgot which one) that says that LG makes the JVC Blu-ray. Not sure if thats true, but if someone could post a picture of the insides of the JVC, I could tell if this is true (I opened my LG to see what I can). For the most part, my experience with the LG's blu-ray AND Sd performance is in lock step with that of the Cnet review, which is to say excellent on both counts.

JVC and LG share a lot of heritage, but the JVC is much better at recognizing cadences in synthetic deinterlacing tests. It's actually better than the Pioneer 320 and matches the performance of the oppo 83.

I disagree with your comment re the quality of the upscaling b/w the 05 and 390 - guess difference of opinion is what lets lg and pioneer succeed.

My LG struggled with a lot of synthetic tests - jaggies were pretty apparent on Source Adaptive Tests.

End of the day, all synthetic tests were moot in the sense that my LG had terrible lipsynch issues. It was laughable how out of synch the audio and video were. I am impartial - lvoe the oppo, love the jvc, and love the pioneer. The LG did not last more than 24 hours in my possession because of these issues.
post #592 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 07:37 AM
AVS Special Member

My friend decided to try another BD390, my local Best Buy didn't have any more of them and he has a store close to where he works. He got one with bulid date May 2009, orginally his and the one I have are April 2009. He tried it last night and said the lip sync was better but still noticeable.

He nor I don't really want to give up on the player because of the great PQ. I think I may end up returning mine though and see what LG is going to do. I personally don't recommend owning it and waiting hoping for a FW upgrade cause it may take a long time or never come. If it doesn't bother you to wait and hope or if the lip sync isn't distracting to begin with for you personally, then OK I guess. Look at the eyes of people talking, not their lips is a way around it. Personally though I was admiring the great all around PQ, that being the detail along with clarity and focusing on objects and backgrounds alot.

No SD DVD or BD player I ever tried had lip sync issues with my amps or displays. I'm forgetting about going through the lip sync process available on my amp between the audio and video. That doesn't fix when connecting via HDMI to my display from the player anyway.

LG dropped the ball so to speak IMHO. We'll see if they acknowlegde a problem.
post #593 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 08:51 AM

I would really really like to buy this player: the feature set is great, but honestly, the whole lip synch and on-screen icon bugs are too much. And, by the way, looking at people's eyes instead of their mouth when they talk on-screen is (forgive me for saying) a pretty lame workaround.

I'll way until they fix these issues before buying it. And I might even give the JVC XV-BP1 a try.
post #594 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 09:03 AM

In anticipation of the 'any day now' arrival of the 390C to Canada, I was hoping to format my 32 GB SD card to NTFS and load it up with all sorts of files(including mkvs with DTS-HD and DolbyTHD) to test out playback.
However, I have tried without success to get it formatted to NTFS; I tried Vista's 'format' option, and on XP tried HP's Format Tool; both were unsuccessful!
If anyone can be of help, it would be MUCH appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
post #595 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocedeg View Post

I would really really like to buy this player: the feature set is great, but honestly, the whole lip synch and on-screen icon bugs are too much. And, by the way, looking at people's eyes instead of their mouth when they talk on-screen is (forgive me for saying) a pretty lame workaround.

I'll way until they fix these issues before buying it. And I might even give the JVC XV-BP1 a try.

JVC is an incredible player at its price point and is superior to the LG 390 in synthetic tests. Real world content is pretty even with the LG offering more tweaking. At least with the JVC you know the audio and video will match up!
post #596 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 09:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocedeg View Post

I would really really like to buy this player: the feature set is great, but honestly, the whole lip synch and on-screen icon bugs are too much.

Have you experienced this yourself? I have used two of the players (both BD390) and there has been zero lip sync issues with both optical and HDMI audio. This issue appears similar to the Onkyo 805 AV receiver... a few users experienced lip sync issues then tons of users who never even used the receiver did.
post #597 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:

I try to not look for problems, but once noticed they become hard for me to ignore. Case in point the OPPO BDP-83. When I got it I was thrilled with how fast and quiet it was. A few weeks ago someone on the OPPO thread complained about a particular kind of noise I'd heard on a Panasonic 35. I checked mine and sure enough it was there. I'd not noticed it before, perhaps because I'd mostly been watching DVDs and it isn't present on them, but once alerted to it I can't keep myself from listening for it! I picked up the LG to see if this was something general in all blu-ray players, but it is not present in the LG, so now I'm trying to decide which to keep.

Now, about lip sync:

Quote:

End of the day, all synthetic tests were moot in the sense that my LG had terrible lipsynch issues. It was laughable how out of synch the audio and video were. I am impartial - lvoe the oppo, love the jvc, and love the pioneer. The LG did not last more than 24 hours in my possession because of these issues.

In what kind of material do you notice this: DVD, blu-ray, or both? Particular titles, particular scenes? I ask because I've checked out a few movies and haven't been able to find it. Thanks.
post #598 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredT View Post

I try to not look for problems, but once noticed they become hard for me to ignore. Case in point the OPPO BDP-83. When I got it I was thrilled with how fast and quiet it was. A few weeks ago someone on the OPPO thread complained about a particular kind of noise I'd heard on a Panasonic 35. I checked mine and sure enough it was there. I'd not noticed it before, perhaps because I'd mostly been watching DVDs and it isn't present on them, but once alerted to it I can't keep myself from listening for it! I picked up the LG to see if this was something general in all blu-ray players, but it is not present in the LG, so now I'm trying to decide which to keep.

Now, about lip sync:

In what kind of material do you notice this: DVD, blu-ray, or both? Particular titles, particular scenes? I ask because I've checked out a few movies and haven't been able to find it. Thanks.

I appreciate your comment on the curse of knowledge and then discovery of problems. I am in the same boat on similar issues such as plasma buzzing, fan noise, etc.

I noticed lipsynch issues on both sd dvds and blu rays, but it seemed more pronounced on blu rays regardless of audio track.
post #599 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 15
Quote:

I appreciate your comment on the curse of knowledge and then discovery of problems. I am in the same boat on similar issues such as plasma buzzing, fan noise, etc.

I noticed lipsynch issues on both sd dvds and blu rays, but it seemed more pronounced on blu rays regardless of audio track.

I have not noticed any lip sync issues since I bought the LG over a week ago. I think you and I have the same Onkyo 906 receiver and we both have Pioneer Kuros (I never had any buzzing either). I have audio tv out set to off,lipsync to enable and Control to disable in the Onkyo menu under HDMI.

I am also puzzled as to why you do not see superior sd image comming from the LG390 vs. the Pioneer, especially in distant shots.The LG even bests my Reon based Toshiba XA2! One does not have to compare the two for more than 10 -15 minutes to see this.

The only other variable is perhaps due to the following

1. The level of calibration of our Kuros. Jeff Meier (Umr) knows this set like the back of his hand and can dial in an unbeleivable image with his PR-670 spectroradiometer ($25,000)

2. I have all my equipment plugged into Richard Gray Power conditionerss along with Monster Pro 2000 voltage regulator

3. All my HDMI cables are made to strictly adhere to Consistant Characteristic impedance.

4. Quality control issues with the LG.

If you're talkin, you ain't learnin.
post #600 of 6915 Old 06-19-2009, 02:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi59 View Post

I have not noticed any lip sync issues since I bought the LG over a week ago. I think you and I have the same Onkyo 906 receiver and we both have Pioneer Kuros (I never had any buzzing either). I have audio tv out set to off,lipsync to enable and Control to disable in the Onkyo menu under HDMI.

I am also puzzled as to why you do not see superior sd image comming from the LG390 vs. the Pioneer, especially in distant shots.The LG even bests my Reon based Toshiba XA2! One does not have to compare the two for more than 10 -15 minutes to see this.

The only other variable is perhaps due to the following

1. The level of calibration of our Kuros. Jeff Meier (Umr) knows this set like the back of his hand and can dial in an unbeleivable image with his PR-670 spectroradiometer ($25,000)

2. I have all my equipment plugged into Richard Gray Power conditionerss along with Monster Pro 2000 voltage regulator

3. All my HDMI cables are made to strictly adhere to Consistant Characteristic impedance.

4. Quality control issues with the LG.

I am think it's number 4 considering the similarities in our setups. I too am using a 906, but all of my tests are done connected directly to my kuro to avoid the reon intefering.
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Lg Bd 370 Network Blu Ray Disc Player , Blu Ray Players , Lg Bd 390 Network Blu Ray Disc Player , Lg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page