BD370/390 LG Blu-ray player Master/Owners thread - Page 67 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1981 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 03:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am looking for a BD unit than can play MKV files, be it as a disk (DVD or BD) or as a file on hard disk or pen drive, both formatted in NTFS.

Is that possible with the BD390?

Besides playing BD discs, I would be using this unit for playing regular DVDs that need upscaling, so I am concerned about the quality of the 390's upscaling. How is the upscaling quality?

The third thing would be audio playing, usually from CDs. As LG has no tradition in hi-end/top quality audio, I wonder what I can expect there. Can anyone comment over it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1982 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Martinez View Post

I am looking for a BD unit than can play MKV files, be it as a disk (DVD or BD) or as a file on hard disk or pen drive, both formatted in NTFS.

Is that possible with the BD390?

Besides playing BD discs, I would be using this unit for playing regular DVDs that need upscaling, so I am concerned about the quality of the 390's upscaling. How is the upscaling quality?

The third thing would be audio playing, usually from CDs. As LG has no tradition in hi-end/top quality audio, I wonder what I can expect there. Can anyone comment over it?

Yes, it can play mkv's very nicely. I have played very large (7GB) mkv's off of a USB drive.

And it upscales very well. Some say the Oppo upscales better, but I am not sure if there is much of a difference.

Someone else will have to answer about the music.

I keep my huge Blu-ray collection stored at Netflix. :0)
post #1983 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance14 View Post

Yes, it can play mkv's very nicely. I have played very large (7GB) mkv's off of a USB drive.

That's very good.

Quote:

And it upscales very well. Some say the Oppo upscales better, but I am not sure if there is much of a difference.

The Oppo won't read NTFS files, so they are limited to 4GB files only. And that is not expected to change so soon, because of their refusal to deal with Microsoft over that.

Quote:

Someone else will have to answer about the music.

Does anyone know what chips is the 390 using?
post #1984 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 04:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis in Stereo View Post

Anyone know if a Pandora firmware update has ACTUALLY been announced or not for the BD390? If it's all a pipedream, I may be taking mine back and exchanging it for an LG LHB953:

http://reviews.cnet.com/home-theater...?tag=mncol;lst

Why must LG torture us like this??? Oh yeah, $$$$$.

They are two different machines and typically a CE only pays for the feature on certain things. The BD390 is the premium player hence it will get VuDu. The HT system is more for 'music' people (with the iPod dock) so it got Pandora.

Does it suck? Yes. But that's business.
post #1985 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markelias View Post

Perhaps your wireless connection doesn't have the speed to stream the HD movies.

Maybe the wired connection will prove to be faster.

Mark

Well, I did say I had tried a wired connection to the router and got the same result.

I've also run several speed tests and check my connection speed in my router configuration.

Speed doesn't seem to be the issue.

Also, I CAN stream HD TV shows. Heroes, Leverage, etc. Essentially anything <1 hour streams in HD.

HD movies don't play at all; not even at SD quality. That's what is so baffling to me.
post #1986 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 06:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isilzha View Post

Well, I did say I had tried a wired connection to the router and got the same result.

I've also run several speed tests and check my connection speed in my router configuration.

Also, I CAN stream HD TV shows. Heroes, Leverage, etc. Essentially anything <1 hour streams in HD.

HD movies don't play at all; not even at SD quality. That's what is so baffling to me.

got mine! only folder from my pc hard drive it is reading is public! hmm! i can add all of my 100gb in one partition to whom public folder belongs to. Why cant it read my entire hard drvies on my pc system. installed and add on, as i can see through ps3 media player. my only gripe for ps3/ps3 media player is no go for some bluray remux, and no pass through for dts hd etc.

I think i'll pass on this.
post #1987 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by umr View Post

This is a great BD player. It's ability to smooth the compression and posturization noise in an image looks like that in good front projectors. The motion handling for DVD's was also as good as it gets.

Unfortunetly Jeff, most who post in this thread of late, don't seem to care much for it's Blu-ray picture quality. The emphesis is on... will it play this file or that type of some obscure file and are there any work arounds for this and for that. They are worthy of discussion of course, but to dominate the thread with it with little talk of it's Blu-ray function is a bit boring to most I would think. The fact that it performs as well as a 4500.00 Denon (digital domain at the least) would be a nice topic of conversation or how about.... how does it compare to one's previous player, does it lock up on some discs, does it's automatic power down function tick you off? , non-dimmable panel lights tick you off?, sd layer change ok?, have to aim remote directly at player issue,etc...

For those who actually use this mainly for playing Blu-rays/Std def and appreciate it's strengths in these areas , join in and let's hear from you and take back this thread..

Just venting a bit. No caps or exclamation points venting, but venting none the less.

If you're talkin, you ain't learnin.
post #1988 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 09:23 PM

Sorry, hifi59, didn't mean to be hogging the thread with so many concerns about non-Blu-ray related issues. But I honestly think these sorts of discussions are bound to be more the rule than the exception with blu-ray players in the future. To discuss only one aspect of their functionality would be akin to only discussing the dvd-rom drive of your new laptop-- extremely limited in its scope and usefulness.
post #1989 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 09:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi59 View Post

The fact that it performs as well as a 4500.00 Denon (digital domain at the least) would be a nice topic of conversation or how about.... how does it compare to one's previous player, does it lock up on some discs, does it's automatic power down function tick you off? , non-dimmable panel lights tick you off?, sd layer change ok?, have to aim remote directly at player issue,etc...

Here are some images I shot comparing the LG BD390 to the Pioneer BDP-23FD (same the the BDP-230)... I'm interested in the various players ANSI CR as it is one of the few differences I see between players. The images are 110 inches all shot at the same time. I opened my iris up more than usual to better capture the darker parts of the images although in person there isn't any crushing (or very little) on either end. The camera and my lack of ability limit the images but they are good at showing the relative differences.

Contrast boosted a bit.

Contrast boosted to the maximum.

Bonus shot.

post #1990 of 6915 Old 09-22-2009, 11:41 PM

I just got the BD390, very happy to FINALLY find a real "networked" BluRay player with great picture quality and good price!!
I'm still waiting for my bluray movie discs from amazon, but meantime I've been testing out the network & USB playback- VERY happy to see this basically meets my networked needs (to easily/quickly access & view HD home movies & recorded TV shows!), as well as bluray playback.

Some notes, and questions:

* Questions/Issues:
- Playing back any MPG/MP4 files off USB & PC streaming, I cannot get ffwd/rew to work at all, only pause/slow, even though the manual says it should work? Anyone else?
I found I could hit the "search" button on remote, which popped up a timeline type display, and then use right/left arrows to scroll through the timeline, so I can sort of ffwd that way, but awkward...

- I cannot get closed-caption to work (as subtitles), this works on my Tivo HD, but guess since this is CC not subtitles, won't work.. oh well, can use tivo for that.

- Display during playback of HD movie files showed "DD 2ch" , even though the source is really DD5.1 (as my AV receiver confirmed). Guess is a display bug?

* Playback notes:
- MPEG2 HD (25Mbps HDV) and AVCHD-MPG4 files played back flawlessly so far, over both (wired) network and USB - surprising! (my Tivo HD takes a while to buffer the big files)

- I had to rename AVCHD files to .mp4, it did not play them named .mts; it did play back .m2ts (also AVCHD content), so seems is just a filename/extension issue? argh...

- It DID play back all files off a Transcend SDHC USB card-reader fine, so that does work, not just thumb-drives/USB HDD! yay...
However, since it cannot play back .mts "raw" (original) named files, that means it won't support a card coming straight from an SDHC card out of an AVCHD camcorder; eg it won't work the same way as the Panasonic BD80K (eg playing back natively AVCHD .mts stored clips directly from card.)
However, normally I'd edit together all the .MTS clips in eg VideoStudio into a smart-rendered AVCHD file, name it MP4, and that worked fine.

- My AcomData USB 2.5" HDD played back fine, powered as normal w/ single USB.

-PC streaming w/ DLNA (and after the 8.0.498 August firmware update, PC shared CIFS folders) worked great, as mentioned very fast/smooth playback, no glitches/rebuffering (100Mbit wired network.)
Firmware update was very smooth and fast. Very nice to see regular CIFS window shares work now, not just DLNA (via WMPlayer 11), nice to have such flexibility! Thanks LG...

- It played back the AVSHD calibration "patched" AVCHD DVD-R fine, I checked the data structure and that had M2TS named files...
post #1991 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 05:34 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 88
I know it is like 5 years to late to the prom but I plan to do my take on the 390 this weekend. After only one night of use I am very impressed. Very. More to come...

Search or copy and paste-> Joe Rod Home Theater .Com <-to check out my latest Reviews.

Check out these new Lighted Cup Holders:
http://hstrial-jrodriguez996.homeste...=1402680301175
post #1992 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgould View Post

I just got the BD390, very happy to FINALLY find a real "networked" BluRay player with great picture quality and good price!!
I'm still waiting for my bluray movie discs from amazon, but meantime I've been testing out the network & USB playback- VERY happy to see this basically meets my networked needs (to easily/quickly access & view HD home movies & recorded TV shows!), as well as bluray playback.

Let me understand this properly. It means you can actually access files archived on you computer, like MKV, networking through the BD390 and view them as if they were discs?

That's great! It means that I won't need to buy a networking machine like a Popcorn Hour or TVix to network my files.

How do you set things like subtitles and all that?
post #1993 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isilzha View Post

The only thing I can think is that it is a buffering issue, maybe they require a larger buffer for larger files (I know that is not logical, since they are only buffering a finite amount anyway). If the throughput does not fill up the larger cache within a fixed period, it determines that it is too slow maybe? But then it should simply bump it down to a lower quality, not just refuse to play it. So, still not sure.

Personally, I have would rather have the option to increase the buffer size and wait a bit longer for it to load than have it lower the quality level, but with millions using the service, that may create a burden on their servers.

post #1994 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgould View Post

- Display during playback of HD movie files showed "DD 2ch" , even though the source is really DD5.1 (as my AV receiver confirmed). Guess is a display bug?

I don't believe this is a bug.
I can offer a couple of explanations at least.
1. We know you send a digital sound to an amplifier somehow, and 390 always sends stereo through its analog outputs. DD 2ch might mean 390 downmixes original sound for that.
2. If you connect both HDMI and SPDIF to your amplifier 390 downmixes sound send through SPDIF to stereo.
I would go through manual, p.17, to find out the exact meaning in your case.
post #1995 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:

Let me understand this properly. It means you can actually access files archived on you computer, like MKV, networking through the BD390 and view them as if they were discs?

That's great! It means that I won't need to buy a networking machine like a Popcorn Hour or TVix to network my files.

How do you set things like subtitles and all that?

Playing back individual files (or bunch in a dir), yes, it seems to work very well, except the wierd caveat of no fast-fwd/rewind (must be a bug since the manual says it's supposed to work.)
Note this is NOT ISO or VOB rips (eg w/ menus/disk navigation), but raw MPEG files (I haven't tried MKV/DIVX but those are supposed to be supported as well.) I don't know if MKV or other file formats support some chapter/other navigation internally.
So far it's worked pretty well, I played back around 180+ files (let it play thru renamed .m2ts AVCHD clips from a panasonic camcorder), I got one network/visual glitch (buffer?), but did hit several cases where it seemed to stall, and then hang, and then the BD390 rebooted. Not sure if it was network or file compat issue. But, that was after playing like 50-100 files..
I haven't yet gotten time/space to try playing back the same content as a joined, big/long MP4 file instead of the raw avchd clip files.

If you have subtitle files w/ matching names in the same dir, it's supposed to support that, but I don't happen to have any to test. It's mentioned in the manual, you can download PDF from the Support tab on the product website ( http://www.lge.com/us/tv-audio-video...ayer-BD390.jsp )

From p48 of the manual, re networked file playback:
(note it DOES play back AVCHD H.264 files also, but need to be named .mp4 or .m2ts, not .mts)

"File requirements
Overall:

File extensions: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .avi, .divx, .mpg, .mpeg,
.mp3, .wma, .pcm (LPCM)
Available file extensions differ depending on the servers.
Maximum Files/Folder: Less than 2000 (total number of files and folders)

Music Files
Sampling frequency: within 8 - 48 kHz (WMA), within 11 - 48 kHz
(MP3), 44.1 and 48 kHz (LPCM)
Bit rate: Bit rate: within 8 - 320 kbps (WMA, MP3), 768Kbps and
1.536Mbps (LPCM)

Photo files
Recommended photo size:
Less than 4,000 x 3,000 x 24 bit/pixel
Less than 3,000 x 3,000 x 32 bit/pixel

Movie files
Available resolution size: 1920 x1080 (W x H) pixels
Playable subtitle : SubRip (.srt / .txt), SAMI (.smi), SubStation Alpha
(.ssa/.txt), MicroDVD (.sub/.txt), SubViewer 1.0 (.sub), SubViewer 2.0
(.sub/.txt), TMPlayer (.txt), DVD Subtitle System (.txt)
- The subtitle files are not displayed on the [My Media] menu.
- If there are more than 1 subtitle files at a folder, displaying priority is as
follow:
Priority High Low
file extension .smi .sub .srt .txt .ssa

Playable Codec format: DIVX3.xx, DIVX4.xx, DIVX5.xx, XVID,
DIVX6.xx (Standard playback only), DIVX-HD, MPEG1 SS, MPEG2 PS, MPEG2 TS
Audio format: Dolby Digital, DTS, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3,
Sampling frequency: within 32 - 48 kHz (WMA), within 16 - 48 kHz"
post #1996 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsenter View Post

I don't believe this is a bug.
I can offer a couple of explanations at least.
1. We know you send a digital sound to an amplifier somehow, and 390 always sends stereo through its analog outputs. “DD 2ch” might mean 390 downmixes original sound for that.
2. If you connect both HDMI and SPDIF to your amplifier 390 downmixes sound send through SPDIF to stereo.
I would go through manual, p.17, to find out the exact meaning in your case.

Right now I have my SPDIF output set to "DTS remix", until I get my 5.1 analog discrete cables hooked up...
the source is DD5.1 panasonic camcorder files, I confirmed in VLC/editor the MTS clips are DD5.1.. (as well as some HD TV broadcast shows)...
I'll try primary passthru also (no bluray HD audio discs yet anyway): nope, no difference, still 2ch.

minor issue though.
post #1997 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis in Stereo View Post

Sorry, hifi59, didn't mean to be hogging the thread with so many concerns about non-Blu-ray related issues. But I honestly think these sorts of discussions are bound to be more the rule than the exception with blu-ray players in the future. To discuss only one aspect of their functionality would be akin to only discussing the dvd-rom drive of your new laptop-- extremely limited in its scope and usefulness.

If this were a thread on laptops and all we discussed was it's dvd rom, I would be saying , "hey folks, this laptop actually accesses the internet and lets you run programs,lots of them. Why is dvd rom talk dominating the thread?"

The main function of the laptop is to compute as the main function of the Blu-ray player is to play blu-ray movies.

This is not to say that it's secondary capabilities/functions are not worthy of discussion. I think it's main role of playing movies should dominate this thread and not the other way around.

post #1998 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 162
Quote:

This is not to say that it's secondary capabilities/functions are not worthy of discussion. I think it's main role of playing movies should dominate this thread and not the other way around.

I would venture a guess that the majority of owners buy this player for streaming and other secondary features. Especially the BD390. If those weren't of interest they would purchase one of the many other players for roughly a hundred dollars less which offer the same (or virtually the same for most installations) Blu-ray performance.
post #1999 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles R View Post

I would venture a guess that the majority of owners buy this player for streaming and other secondary features. Especially the BD390. If those weren't of interest they would purchase one of the many other players for roughly a hundred dollars less which offer the same (or virtually the same for most installations) Blu-ray performance.

Yup, exactly. I have lots of HD home movies that I want to play back somehow (partly I do w/ HD Tivo, but it can't handle AVCHD yet, and is a bit slow transferring)...
Very few other BluRay players play back files, attached or network (Pana BD80K, Samsumg P3600), and they have limitations. The BD390 appears to be the main REAL full-function "Networked" bluray player, aside from the PS3 :-) and given that nearly every post-1.x BD player supports USB and ethernet, it's very annoying that none had supported such features yet. Lots of people are buying HD camcorders... no other way to play back...

With that, file playback has lots of complexities and details (formats, codecs, transport etc) that lots of people want to verify work, as many times there are hidden/thorny limitations. I love these forums to share such tips
post #2000 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:

Took the words right out of my mouth.
post #2001 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 02:11 PM
SVM

Folks - if I have an Bluray ISO, what is an recommended file format should I convert to play on the LG BD390 via my USB external hardrive (NTFS format)? please do point me to the software that can do this conversion. Thx
post #2002 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 02:37 PM

Well, it looks more and more as if the BD390 is the BD player for me.

What about the audio output quality? Anyone knows which chip they are using there?

What technology is used for upscaling?
post #2003 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

The fact that it performs as well as a 4500.00 Denon (digital domain at the least) would be a nice topic of conversation

Don't have one, don't know.
Quote:

how does it compare to one's previous player,

This is my first, so no opinion.
Quote:

does it lock up on some discs,

Not so far.
Quote:

does it's automatic power down function tick you off? ,

Yes, yes, yes, this is an exciting conversation!
Quote:

non-dimmable panel lights tick you off?,

Yes, yes, yes, well, not really. I'm 15' away and old, nothing bothers me any more.
Quote:

sd layer change ok?,

Pardon my ignorance I have no idea what it means.
If you mean, while playing DVD, playback kind of jerks in about 1 hour 4 min - as I said I'm too old to notice.
Quote:

have to aim remote directly at player issue,

Is there such an issue? Don't care - don't use it. BTW, the remote looks very cheap - also an issue.
Quote:

For those who actually use this mainly for playing Blu-rays/Std def and appreciate it's strengths in these areas , join in and let's hear from you and take back this thread..

Did I help you to take the thread back?
Quote:

Just venting a bit. No caps or exclamation points venting, but venting none the less.

Sorry, I have no images to share - next time.

Most who post in this thread of late are asking questions pertaining to the player or answering them. Isn't it the primary purpose of the thread?
And you always can skip boring portions.
Without assigning what's primary or what's secondary 390 called Network Blu-ray Disc Player, where network is in front of blu-ray.

Yes, she's beautiful, but honeymoon is over.

Now, can we go back discussing the player and issues whatever they happened to be and without an agenda?
post #2004 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

What about the audio output quality?

I saw some review which said audio is not the best, but good enough for most installations, without much elaboration. I don't render my own opinion as it's too subjective.
Quote:

Anyone knows which chip they are using there?
What technology is used for upscaling?

These two are closely related. I'd also like to know what chip is used. And, usually, chip supplier provides a firmware and an algorithm for upscaling. So far I found no information about the chip or even a manufacturer. I know LG worked with Broadcom in the past, but "past performance does not guarantee future results". Contemplating to crack-open the case.
post #2005 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 03:06 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

I agree! I would rather stick with my ps3 slim @ this point. Btw I did set a macro for my ps3 , play bluray, on my harmony 880. and this Macro is turning/on/off LG BD 390 too? So some one, use LG BD 390 code to set up your harmony and see if it controls PS3? Btw I am using harmony/logitech Ps3 adapter too.
post #2006 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:

If this were a thread on laptops and all we discussed was it's dvd rom, I would be saying , "hey folks, this laptop actually accesses the internet and lets you run programs,lots of them. Why is dvd rom talk dominating the thread?"

The main function of the laptop is to compute as the main function of the Blu-ray player is to play blu-ray movies.

This is my first "Stand Alone" blu-ray player and I have not had a single issue. It is much faster load times than the PS3 I had previously and the PQ too seems to be a bit more realistic from what I experienced on the PS3. I have yet to experience the "camera icon". Very nice upscaling. I can't wait to experience movies on the KRP this weekend. This will be much improved over the SXRD.

Signature 141
post #2007 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 04:23 PM

The reason why there is very little bluray talk is because the bluray just works, everyone knows how to use it and is not the subject of any updates.

The other functions are the ones that either need some explanation, have some complications that need to be worked out and just need more support from the community.

What bluray discussion would we have? It would all be:

Wow, that bluray looks great! And it loaded fast! :0)

post #2008 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 04:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgemmati View Post

This is my first "Stand Alone" blu-ray player and I have not had a single issue. It is much faster load times than the PS3 I had previously and the PQ too seems to be a bit more realistic from what I experienced on the PS3. I have yet to experience the "camera icon". Very nice upscaling. I can't wait to experience movies on the KRP this weekend. This will be much improved over the SXRD.

no offense but remote sucks big time!
post #2009 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:

I suggest you start with MPAA and studios: send them complains, letters, don't buy any discs until they change their policies.
Kaleidescape tries to play by the rules and they're in a legal limbo.

Understood, but many devices and computer software can read ISO's, an example is my MVIX MX-760HD. I have many of my DVD's stored in that format on the drive and they play beautifully. I realize in the USA breaking the encryption might be technically illegal, but I treat this as a backup. Every one of my ISO is backed up by a legal copy of the DVD on polycarbonate.. VLC Media player plays them beautifully, Windows Media player will also play them. If Microsoft can manage it, why not LG?

If the MPAA was in charge of everything, telephones would be illegal because someone MIGHT commit a crime on one.. sad sad state of freedom.
post #2010 of 6915 Old 09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Don’t have one, don’t know.

This is my first, so no opinion.

Not so far.

Yes, yes, yes, this is an exciting conversation!

Yes, yes, yes, well, not really. I’m 15’ away and old, nothing bothers me any more.

Pardon my ignorance I have no idea what it means.
If you mean, while playing DVD, playback kind of jerks in about 1 hour 4 min - as I said I’m too old to notice.

Is there such an issue? Don’t care – don’t use it. BTW, the remote looks very cheap – also an issue.

Did I help you to take the thread back?

Sorry, I have no images to share – next time.

“Most who post in this thread of late” are asking questions pertaining to the player or answering them. Isn’t it the primary purpose of the thread?
And you always can skip “boring” portions.
Without assigning what’s primary or what’s secondary 390 called “Network Blu-ray Disc Player”, where “network” is in front of “blu-ray”.

Yes, she’s beautiful, but honeymoon is over.

Now, can we go back discussing the player and issues whatever they happened to be and without an agenda?

Now this retort is better than the never ending "my weird obscure file that looks like crap anyway won't play on my player. ANYTHING other than the constant stream of geekness that dominates here. Not that its over my head mind you. After all, I have built scores of computers over the last 15 yrs or so. A computer is where I would be viewing these files on. Not on a blu-ray player connected to a (hopefully) a very high quality hidef tv.

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Lg Bd 370 Network Blu Ray Disc Player , Blu Ray Players , Lg Bd 390 Network Blu Ray Disc Player , Lg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page