Official OPPO BDP-83 Owner's Thread [technical talk only] - Page 1258 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #37711 of 39478 Old 04-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 27,532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfox7076 View Post

The drawer on my BDP-83 stopped opening. Well, it opens, but it takes 20 times to get it to open. Oh, and I have the newest firmware. Any suggestions?

Shawn

Give OPPO a call. They'll sort it out for you. In the meantime, keep a disc in the tray all the time and it should open for you.
--Bob


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. -- Need personal consultation/training?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob Pariseau is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #37712 of 39478 Old 04-09-2012, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Neuromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Navigating the Black IC
Posts: 10,960
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanD View Post

Can the Oppo 83 output 720p24 and 1080p24 mkv files as 1080p24 or does it force them to 1080p60?

If the source is 23.976 the player will force it to 1080i/60Hz then de-interlace to 1080p/60Hz. If the source is 24Hz locked, then the player will convert 24Hz to 60Hz.

No OPPO player supports 24Hz output from MKV containers.
Neuromancer is offline  
post #37713 of 39478 Old 04-09-2012, 06:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
IanD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,840
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post

If the source is 23.976 the player will force it to 1080i/60Hz then de-interlace to 1080p/60Hz. If the source is 24Hz locked, then the player will convert 24Hz to 60Hz.

No OPPO player supports 24Hz output from MKV containers.

The Oppo 93 used to output 720p24 as 1080p24 before the latest firmware release (mine still does because I haven't updated the firmware).

Since the ABT2010 in the Oppo 83 will output DVDs as 1080p24 when forced, can't it do the same thing to mkv? As I understand it, DVDs are output as 480i60 and the ABT2010 performs an IVTC to 480p24 and then upscale to 1080p24.
IanD is offline  
post #37714 of 39478 Old 04-09-2012, 09:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jack D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Posts: 1,902
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

Give OPPO a call. They'll sort it out for you. In the meantime, keep a disc in the tray all the time and it should open for you.
--Bob

Well actually mine has problems opening even when there is a disc in the tray.
Jack D is offline  
post #37715 of 39478 Old 04-10-2012, 12:35 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Neuromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Navigating the Black IC
Posts: 10,960
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanD View Post

The Oppo 93 used to output 720p24 as 1080p24 before the latest firmware release (mine still does because I haven't updated the firmware).

I personally have no 720p/24Hz material, so I can't confirm that this is true or not.

Quote:


Since the ABT2010 in the Oppo 83 will output DVDs as 1080p24 when forced, can't it do the same thing to mkv? As I understand it, DVDs are output as 480i60 and the ABT2010 performs an IVTC to 480p24 and then upscale to 1080p24.

24Hz output for DVD only works if there is a 3:2 Cadence that is flagged and detected. Since the cadences are lost or not flagged when you are compressing the video, it is unlikely that the player can do 1080p/24Hz from a 480i compressed source.
Neuromancer is offline  
post #37716 of 39478 Old 04-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Member
 
rencan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Manvel, Texas
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rencan View Post

Bluray disc work fine; it's only disc that are stereo, mono, or 5.1.
DTS Master Audio and True HD disc I get sound throughout the previews and movie.

Would changing out my HDMI cable do any good?
Prior to the SC-57 I was using an SC-27 with no problems.

Changed HDMI cable from BD on the SC-57 to HDMI 4 and now it works fine.
rencan is offline  
post #37717 of 39478 Old 04-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
CochiseGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cochise County, Arizona
Posts: 658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack D View Post

Well actually mine has problems opening even when there is a disc in the tray.

My player was doing that last fall. I emailed Oppo support and they asked me to try this first before sending it in:

Set the player upside down on a surface, and connect power cord.
Press open tray button. When the tray is open gently pull it out the rest of the way, about 1/4" or so. Then press open tray for it to close. Repeat a few times.

- Fixed the problem for me.
CochiseGuy is offline  
post #37718 of 39478 Old 04-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
Majestyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 985
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
^ This is what I like about Oppo. Can you image any other company giving this advice? If Sony players had such an easy fix for an issue, they would still make you mail it to them.
Majestyk is offline  
post #37719 of 39478 Old 04-13-2012, 12:33 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Lloyd-TX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bellaire & Sugar Land, Texas
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestyk View Post

^ This is what I like about Oppo. Can you image any other company giving this advice? If Sony players had such an easy fix for an issue, they would still make you mail it to them.

Nope. I can NOT imagine any other electronics company giving this advice - 'cause the CS staff of any other company doesn't speak English, LOL!

Best regards,
Lloyd C.

Lloyd-TX is offline  
post #37720 of 39478 Old 04-16-2012, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
IanD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,840
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Just confirmed that the Oppo 93 will play 720p24 mkv as 1080p24 (with pre ISO-nobbled firmware), but the Oppo 83 will only output 720p24 mkv as 1080p60.

It's disappointing that the capabilities of the ABT2010 in the Oppo 83 can't be used for 720p24->1080i60->1080p24 similar to what it does for DVD.
IanD is offline  
post #37721 of 39478 Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 AM
Member
 
WannaKnowTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi thinking about buying this in a couple weeks but I need to know, is there alot of problems with discs? Right now I have a PS3 and it has only had trouble playing 2 discs. Is waiting around for new firmware a common thing?
WannaKnowTech is offline  
post #37722 of 39478 Old 04-17-2012, 07:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JazzGuyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Oro Valley AZ
Posts: 2,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 81
I've never had a disc fail to play on me 83SE.

JazzGuyy is online now  
post #37723 of 39478 Old 04-17-2012, 07:23 AM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 17,304
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaKnowTech View Post

Hi thinking about buying this in a couple weeks but I need to know, is there alot of problems with discs? Right now I have a PS3 and it has only had trouble playing 2 discs. Is waiting around for new firmware a common thing?

Do you really mean the BDP-83? It's been out of production for a while but still gets firmware updates now and then. You can see the history in the first post in this thread.

Disc compatibility varies: OPPO is sometimes ahead of the game, sometimes behind. It seemed to me the studios calmed down with the new junk for a while but we've seen more recent inventive disc authoring.

We've always presumed the PS3 would have the best disc compatibility just because there are so many of them and the studios target that model.

-Bill


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

 

 

wmcclain is offline  
post #37724 of 39478 Old 04-17-2012, 11:51 PM
Member
 
WannaKnowTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Yeah im thinking about buying one fo those for it's region free capabilities and it's great track record on upconverting. Im picking the 83 because it's cheaper used.
WannaKnowTech is offline  
post #37725 of 39478 Old 04-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 27,532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaKnowTech View Post

Yeah im thinking about buying one fo those for it's region free capabilities and it's great track record on upconverting. Im picking the 83 because it's cheaper used.

Understand that the 83 is not region free as sold by OPPO. So if you buy a "region free" 83 it has been modified by someone.

For SD-DVDs, region-free can be achieved without having to add any hardware. For Blu-ray discs, a piece of hardware has to be added inside the chassis to get "region free". Lots of people do this, so it's not that unusual. But it is not how the player is sold by OPPO.

Similar 3rd party mods are also in use by folks who own the 93 and the 95.
--Bob


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. -- Need personal consultation/training?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob Pariseau is online now  
post #37726 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 03:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mattg3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,699
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 51
So you can region free an oppo 83 for sd dvds?Could you explain how to do that?

Matt
mattg3 is offline  
post #37727 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 04:23 AM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 17,304
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg3 View Post

So you can region free an oppo 83 for sd dvds?Could you explain how to do that?

It's a little software patch: http://www.multi-region.net/oppo_bdp-83

I use it; no problems.

-Bill


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

 

 

wmcclain is offline  
post #37728 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 04:49 AM
Member
 
WannaKnowTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

Understand that the 83 is not region free as sold by OPPO. So if you buy a "region free" 83 it has been modified by someone.

For SD-DVDs, region-free can be achieved without having to add any hardware. For Blu-ray discs, a piece of hardware has to be added inside the chassis to get "region free". Lots of people do this, so it's not that unusual. But it is not how the player is sold by OPPO.

Similar 3rd party mods are also in use by folks who own the 93 and the 95.
--Bob

Yes thank you and I know. There are a few laces selling them region free, BD and DVD for a reduced price because they are used. Im going with the 83 because its the cheapest and i like that it forces dvds to do 24fps.
WannaKnowTech is offline  
post #37729 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 06:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JazzGuyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Oro Valley AZ
Posts: 2,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaKnowTech View Post

Yes thank you and I know. There are a few laces selling them region free, BD and DVD for a reduced price because they are used. Im going with the 83 because its the cheapest and i like that it forces dvds to do 24fps.

You may find that that force of DVDs to 24fps is less valuable than you may think. I turned it off after using it for a while for two reasons:
  1. It didn't provide much, if any, improvement in DVD quality
  2. So many DVDs don't have proper flags that a lot of discs ended up looking worse with lots of freezes, stuttering, shaky images and other problems.
YMMV.

JazzGuyy is online now  
post #37730 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Member
 
photosurrealism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGuyy View Post

You may find that that force of DVDs to 24fps is less valuable than you may think. I turned it off after using it for a while for two reasons:
  1. It didn't provide much, if any, improvement in DVD quality
  2. So many DVDs don't have proper flags that a lot of discs ended up looking worse with lots of freezes, stuttering, shaky images and other problems.
YMMV.

I left 24fps on until I played some subtitled stuff. Whoa, trippy. Now I mostly leave it off, but other than subtitles, I thought it worked pretty well. It's just not a big deal to me, but I've never complained about 3:2 pulldown, so YMMV.
photosurrealism is offline  
post #37731 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Member
 
WannaKnowTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGuyy View Post

You may find that that force of DVDs to 24fps is less valuable than you may think. I turned it off after using it for a while for two reasons:
  1. It didn't provide much, if any, improvement in DVD quality
  2. So many DVDs don't have proper flags that a lot of discs ended up looking worse with lots of freezes, stuttering, shaky images and other problems.
YMMV.

Thanks that is actually good to know and will factor into my decision. The fact is I won't have the money together for a few weeks so im exploring options. So far this seems to be the best region free blu-ray player that also is amazing at upconverting DVDs for a price that isn't completely insane.
WannaKnowTech is offline  
post #37732 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 04:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
AVfile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,953
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Good results here but I don't play much wimpy material or subtitles (yet)

- AVStefan
If you like someone's post, just use the Like button to give thanks.
AVfile is online now  
post #37733 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 05:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jeremy Anderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 1,682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Just want to say big props to Oppo on speedy repairs! Sent my BDP-83 in for out-of-warranty service. It arrived to them at 3:00 today... I got a tracking notice by 7:00. So do they e-mail you and tell you what was done to fix it, or is there a slip in the box? Just curious.

Not that it really matters, 'cause this thing's going up for sale the second it hits my hands. I bought the BDP-93 last week to replace it.

"Never believe any quote you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
Jeremy Anderson is offline  
post #37734 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Frackville, PA
Posts: 804
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGuyy View Post

You may find that that force of DVDs to 24fps is less valuable than you may think. I turned it off after using it for a while for two reasons:
  1. It didn't provide much, if any, improvement in DVD quality
  2. So many DVDs don't have proper flags that a lot of discs ended up looking worse with lots of freezes, stuttering, shaky images and other problems.
YMMV.

I used this feature all the time and I don't have an issue with it. The one thing I did discover is you have to hit the stop button when the movie starts and wait about 10 seconds then hit play to start the movie and it will reengage the 24 frame play back. This will eliminate all the issues you stated.
I think the 24 frame playback becomes partially disengaged when changing from the Menu to the movie.

The 24 playback of DVDs works best with plasma tvs because they are impulse displays. The Sony XBR I tried it on didn't work well as I figured it had to do with LCDs being sample and hold. I didn't have much time to really mess with the Sony as I only had it at my house to see if I could get the TVGOS feature to work.

"You lose it in here you're in a world of hurt"
Jed1 is online now  
post #37735 of 39478 Old 04-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 27,532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed1 View Post

I used this feature all the time and I don't have an issue with it. The one thing I did discover is you have to hit the stop button when the movie starts and wait about 10 seconds then hit play to start the movie and it will reengage the 24 frame play back. This will eliminate all the issues you stated.
I think the 24 frame playback becomes partially disengaged when changing from the Menu to the movie.

. . . .

This should not matter. The /24 detection that DVD/24 uses is a realtime thing. What happened before it engages should not make a difference in whether it engages or what happens AFTER it engages.

Just to be clear here, you are using STOP to do this, not PAUSE, correct?
--Bob


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. -- Need personal consultation/training?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob Pariseau is online now  
post #37736 of 39478 Old 04-19-2012, 03:04 AM
Member
 
Slonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
  • Three year old BDP-83, imported into The Netherlands
  • Tray loader problem
  • Mail to Oppo : what are my options?
  • Response within hours: we'll send an emergency-package first thing next morning
  • Next morning: shipping confirmation
  • Package received within a few days
  • The package contained a new loader top plate, a new rubber belt and detailed instructions with addons like 'while you're in, take time to clean the lens'
  • All is perfect now..
  • And the price tag was: zero $'s
  • This defect was... fun!
Slonk is offline  
post #37737 of 39478 Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
jdryyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Very nice! I also believe you've answered a question I had if the simple tray eject fix doesn't work. So, there's a "kit" involved.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Slonk View Post

  • Three year old BDP-83, imported into The Netherlands
  • Tray loader problem
  • Mail to Oppo : what are my options?
  • Response within hours: we'll send an emergency-package first thing next morning
  • Next morning: shipping confirmation
  • Package received within a few days
  • The package contained a new loader top plate, a new rubber belt and detailed instructions with addons like 'while you're in, take time to clean the lens'
  • All is perfect now..
  • And the price tag was: zero $'s
  • This defect was... fun!

jdryyz is online now  
post #37738 of 39478 Old 04-19-2012, 09:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JazzGuyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Oro Valley AZ
Posts: 2,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 81
From what I have seen here they are only sending the "kits" to buyers of the U.S. version who live outside North America. I think Oppo would prefer you send the player for repair if you live in N.A. Most problems involving the tray or loader seem to be getting fixed for free.

JazzGuyy is online now  
post #37739 of 39478 Old 04-19-2012, 05:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lsarver's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed1 View Post

I used this feature all the time and I don't have an issue with it. . . .

Me, too. I especially like the fact that it also works on streamed DVD rips.

I have seen the artifacts some complain about only on a couple of poorly-authored discs--Love and Death comes to mind--but never on movie-only rips. The -83 is one great player.
lsarver is offline  
post #37740 of 39478 Old 04-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Frackville, PA
Posts: 804
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

This should not matter. The /24 detection that DVD/24 uses is a realtime thing. What happened before it engages should not make a difference in whether it engages or what happens AFTER it engages.

Just to be clear here, you are using STOP to do this, not PAUSE, correct?
--Bob

Correct Bob, the STOP button. I discovered this by accident, I went to get my food out of the microwave while I was watching Jurrassic Park The Lost World where Malcom was talking to John Hammond in his study. I remember the background had that shimmer to it and there also was some stuttering on the video.
When I got up to go to the kitchen I hit the STOP button instead of pause, and when I came back I hit PLAY and the movie started where it left off and I got the Engaging 24 frame mode and all the problems disappeared.

I have been stopping the movie when it stars to play ever since and the 24 frame DVD playback has been error free.

"You lose it in here you're in a world of hurt"
Jed1 is online now  
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Blu Ray Players , Oppo , Oppo Bdp 83 Blu Ray Player

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off